Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 740
Like Tree67Likes
  1. #701  
    What's the feeling about the number of orders shipped by onSale vs the number cancelled?

    Dozens/Hundreds vs Thousands?

    EDIT: I've set up a poll
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...cancelled.html
    Last edited by WinstonSmith; 08/25/2011 at 06:01 AM.
  2. #702  
    Mine is out for delivery today! Ordered on Sunday, shipped on the 23rd.

    onSale Inc. trading on Amazon.com as onSale shipped the following item(s) in your order 104-1413126-0665001, placed on August 21, 2011. Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011This shipment was sent to:
    This shipment will be delivered by UPS. You can track the status of this shipment online by visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/shiptra...bosnation0e-20. You have been charged for the following items shipped today: FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless ...Sold by: onSale Inc.Condition: newQuantity: 1$99.99 eachItem subtotal: $99.99
  3. andymac85's Avatar
    Posts
    79 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #703  
    I wish they'd release my money already...it's been almost four days.
  4. sureshotz's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    #704  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac85 View Post
    I wish they'd release my money already...it's been almost four days.
    read somewhere that itll take upto 7 days for the bank to release
  5. #705  
    This preppy ******* on the phone after telling me every one of my orders was canceled went "FUN FACT! We shipped 8,2xx orders!" I just told him that he missed the mark by about 30 thousand and hung up
  6. #706  
    Add me & (2) co-workers to the list for cancellation.

    Total of 3 cancellations. smh
    StompAWOT likes this.
  7. #707  
    So even though I got the shipping email yesterday, today the pending charge disappeared from my credit card completely.. it did not move to the transactions, it just disappeared entirely. Tracking shows my package as being in memphis tennesee today with an estimated delivery date of the 29th (although Amazon still says estimated delivery is the 30th). OnSale shows it as having shipped on the 23rd, but Amazon and UPS both agree on the 24th.

    Also, my HP order disappeared from my pending charges as well. I have no idea if that order is still coming, I can no longer check myorder status on hp.com. It either just loads forever, or says "Your request was unable to be processed at this time please try again later." I ordered from SMB before the cutoff time listed on their website, but I will not believe it unless I actually get it. I never received a confirmation email from HP, it's been well over 72 hours now.

    This whole thing is just a huge mess. I'll be VERY relieved if one of them actually arrives.
  8. #708  
    My money has been released.
  9. #709  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post
    So even though I got the shipping email yesterday, today the pending charge disappeared from my credit card completely.. it did not move to the transactions, it just disappeared entirely. Tracking shows my package as being in memphis tennesee today with an estimated delivery date of the 29th (although Amazon still says estimated delivery is the 30th). OnSale shows it as having shipped on the 23rd, but Amazon and UPS both agree on the 24th.
    This happened to me as well. I have 2 orders on the way with no sign of a charge on my card. UPS reports both have moved from Memphis to Nashville this morning though, so it looks like something is certainly coming to my house. With no charge on my card at the moment I'm wondering if I somehow slipped through the cracks and someone shipped my order while someone else thought it was canceled and I'm getting 2 free Touchpads.
  10. #710  
    Quote Originally Posted by wydileie View Post
    This happened to me as well. I have 2 orders on the way with no sign of a charge on my card. UPS reports both have moved from Memphis to Nashville this morning though, so it looks like something is certainly coming to my house. With no charge on my card at the moment I'm wondering if I somehow slipped through the cracks and someone shipped my order while someone else thought it was canceled and I'm getting 2 free Touchpads.

    Ha! Wouldn't that be nice!!
  11. #711  
    Ok, just got the charge from OnSale on my credit card. My HP charge is still gone though -- I called today since it's been well over 72 hours, and the guy told me that they're still working on the orders from the 20th (I ordered on th 21st). He said that it is very likely I will be receiving it, though he can't guarantee it 100%. I'm still hopeful that I will get both, so that I can sell one at cost to someone else who didn't get so lucky..
  12. lfeuln's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    #712  
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboladdade View Post
    My money has been released.
    Not mine. Not happy to say the least.
  13. pk1234's Avatar
    Posts
    93 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #713  
    Quote Originally Posted by lfeuln View Post
    Not mine. Not happy to say the least.
    I got mine back too.
  14. #714  
    Amazon and UPS now show that I am the proud owner of a new TouchPad.

    My Status showed "Shipping Soon" since I placed my order on the 21st, and now it shows as delivered.

    My condolences to those that did not get theirs and are still dealing with onSale. I don't think I'll be doing business with them in the future.
  15. methods's Avatar
    Posts
    164 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    #715  
    Got mine today too..1 16GB, ordered on Sunday @ about 5PM EDT.
    I hope all the loyal webOS fans can get one too, especially my fellow launch day Pre- users. Good Luck on the next fire sale!
  16. carpetman's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #716  
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    "F" here got cancelled
    "G" got cancelled.Ordered mine on Sunday the 21st,got cancelled Thursday 25th. Really sucks!!!!
    Last edited by Carpetman; 08/26/2011 at 03:47 PM.
  17. #717  
    Mine arrived today.
  18. #718  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    I can't wait until Amazon let's me leave feedback. > : (
    The time has come. Put the word out.

    Amazon.com At a Glance: onSale

    I had to LOL when I saw their score has now dropped to 41%. I suspect it will plummet further over the weekend.
  19. lougw's Avatar
    Posts
    313 Posts
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    #719  
    I am still not able to leave feedback from a Sunday purchase. Odd.
  20. #720  
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    I am still not able to leave feedback from a Sunday purchase. Odd.
    When did your order get cancelled? Amazon says it takes up to 3 days from that date.

    Keep the faith!

Posting Permissions