Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Mine got cancelled today as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by bradbamford View Post
    Ditto. Is this only for people who ordered from onsale?

There was a report that Amazon had temporarly suspended onsale's Amazons account.
    Any proof of this? And is this error related?
    I just tried to pull up my last 60 day's orders on amazon and got nothing. I have orders not from OnSale so something is up with amazon's system - Confirmed as of 10:03 PM CST.
    How long usually do we expect to get our money back, anyone ?? I paid debit on mines and got the order canceled.
    No order cancellation notice yet, but Amazon is showing "We are temporarily unable to display your orders."
    Just got my cancellation email too!
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    No order cancellation notice yet, but Amazon is showing "We are temporarily unable to display your orders."
    And now it is back to "Shipping Soon" I hope this means I am still in line to get one.
    So it looks like people are receiving their cancellation emails. However, I haven't received one. I checked my cc statements and there is no charge on there. My Amazon order still says shipping soon. I've been extremely busy and haven't been able to contact customer service. Man I hate sitting here in the dark not knowing if my order has been cancelled or not, this is the worst customer service I have ever had to deal with.
    I feel like a flashmob is quietly forming outside OnSale's main location....
    Or maybe not "quietly" so much..lol
    Just got my shipping notice! I had 2 separate orders for 1 32GB each. One was cancelled and the other made it through.

Dear Daffy4u,

onSale Inc. trading on Amazon.com as onSale shipped the following item(s) in your order 102-3766938-118XXXX, placed on August 21, 2011.

Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011

This shipment will be delivered by UPS.

You can track the status of this shipment online by visiting Your Account at **** UPS.

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

HP FB356UT Smart Buy Touch Pad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wire...
    Sold by: onSale Inc.
    Condition: new
    Quantity: 1
    $149.99 each
    Item subtotal: $149.99
    it looks like my 16GB Touchpad is being delivered by UPS tomorrow. i never got an e-mail stating that it had been shipped and the order still shows that it's 'Shipping Soon'; however, there is now a UPS tracking number provided when I look at the order details.

it was shipped out on 8/23.

i had placed the order on 8/21.
    Amazon just updated.
    Mine shipped will be here tomorrow!
    I'm a "K". Ordered a 16GB from Amazon/Onsale Sunday about 6 p.m. EST when the listing said 21 where still in stock. Got the confirmation email from Amazon right after I ordered. Not one word for 3 days then I got the cancellation email from Amazon late today. Credit Card charge is still pending.

I found a link to file a complaint agains Onsale with the Better Business Bureau if anyone wants to join me...

OnSale, Inc. Business Review in Torrance, CA
    After Amazon orders began showing again, status changed to ship with tracking number.

Shipped on 23rd.

Ordered 2:18PM PST Sunday, the 21st.

Suspect Amazon had issues with the flood of orders as well.

Good luck with the next wave!
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    OnSale Amazon.

Even though orders canceled by sellers no longer appear in Your Account, you can still leave feedback for sellers who canceled the order by clicking the "Your Account" link on the top right-hand side of the Amazon.com homepage. Go to the Orders section and click "Leave Seller Feedback". Sometimes, it can take a few days for the canceled order to appear in the "Leave Seller Feedback" section. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.
    mine shipped. 32gb model ordered sunday through amazon via onsale.
    Mine got cancelled today. I'm pretty ****ed, as I had other leads to buy them, but didn't, since it moved to 'shipping soon.'
  18. DS3
    I bought from OnSale, email confirmation at 4:07 CST Sunday. Had zero web updates and was pretty mad as I watched all the cancellations including ones before my time... until I finally got through to their customer support.. got an order number.. and found out it was already out for delivery. Got it at 8:30 pm, hurrah.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Ordered mine Sunday @ 4:30PM CST, shipped UPS yesterday, scheduled delivery is tomorrow.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s