Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Got cancelled today. Ordered 7:51PM EST, 8/21. Onsale, you suck.
    Last edited by yingfam; 08/24/2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: forgot date.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Just got my cancellation mail ordered around 5 pm US central time on sunday
    How do I leave seller feedback on amazon?
    Order for 32GB w/ 2 day shipping confirmed @ 4:52 PM CST on Sunday (Onsale via Amazon).

Cancellation email received around 1:40 PM CST today.

Last name starts with C.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    What's the next step guys? I would love some advice.
    "We're sorry. We're temporarily unable to display all your orders below. Rest assured, we're working on the problem and expect to resolve it shortly. If you don't see the order you're looking for, please wait a few minutes, then visit this page again."
    -AMAZON
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    WOW! The prices on ebay are ridiculous! I'll have to pass for sure! Looks like I'm losing out on this deal.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonb View Post
    WOW! The prices on ebay are ridiculous! I'll have to pass for sure! Looks like I'm losing out on this deal.
    Give it a month and prices will come down... guaranteed
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Are you sure? I doubt...why? Now there is buzz about the tablet and people may now like it after they actually use it so while it's selling value on ebay may decline, I doubt it would be much, especially as there is the chance that android would be ported on it. *sigh* Why onSale?!?!?!?!?! Why?!?!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonb View Post
    Yea I got one today on ebay for $ 250.00
    NVM
    Last edited by prefectionist; 08/24/2011 at 08:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    What memory size? The 32gb right?!?! That's still a lot in my opinion.
    Just got my cancelation today. Its VERy frusttrating me waiting for the confirmation and losing opportunities elsewhere. I ordered it 8/21.

Why would they even have the option to buy? Also, why did they take so long for the cancelation. I am really sad. I bought the touchpad from bestbuy at full price. Got the full refund since they weren't doing the price match and so I tried looking for another option and the onsale in amazon seemed to do it. I have all accesories and I don't mind getting another one. I did use the touchpad often!.. I want another one...only option is ebay now? Anyone know any options?
    sorli likes this.
    Amazon can not display outstanding orders as of 6:45PM PST.
    Well I ordered mine last Sat. They had many in stock so like everyone else I expected it today or tomorrow.........got the fatal email today ....order cancelled due to lack of inventory......***? How can you even order an out of stock item?....... not even possible on Amazon ......oh well ......I will find one soon enough and get a 64gb at that .....just have to wait for the hoarders to figure out nobody will buy a 16 for 300
    Quote Originally Posted by hellbinder View Post
    Just got my cancelation today. Its VERy frusttrating me waiting for the confirmation and losing opportunities elsewhere. I ordered it 8/21.

Why would they even have the option to buy? Also, why did they take so long for the cancelation. I am really sad. I bought the touchpad from bestbuy at full price. Got the full refund since they weren't doing the price match and so I tried looking for another option and the onsale in amazon seemed to do it. I have all accesories and I don't mind getting another one. I did use the touchpad often!.. I want another one...only option is ebay now? Anyone know any options?
    Exact same flow of thing, July 1st purchase, full refund, no refund difference, buy again events, and yes cancellation from OnSale. Very disappointing and I sure I won't be buying one from OnSale again. Their Toast and not worth a try. Sorli...
    There will be 1000's as soon as the 2nd wave hits from HP .....the 3G stuff and the 64gb ones. Just give HP your info and wait
    Order cancelled by on sale!! Hulk mad!!! Hulk smash ipads!!! :-D I WANT MY TOUCHPAD!! Grrrr.
    pk1234 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invid View Post
    Time and timezone for your order?
    Sunday, 3:59pm central.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekw007 View Post
    Amazon can not display outstanding orders as of 6:45PM PST.
    Ditto. Is this only for people who ordered from onsale?

There was a report that Amazon had temporarly suspended onsale's Amazons account.
    Any proof of this? And is this error related?