Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    ATTENTION
    ok so the people who have been shipped so far are a c(me),d and an h. The cancels I remember are "w" and "t". I seriously think this alphabetical thing may have some merit. Please post your results.
    One "S"got shipped to as well....
    "T" here, who got cancelled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazndead1 View Post
    Hopefully the ones that are being shipped by onsale are defective.
    Not cool at all, and just means the next batch from HP will be harder to get.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    There is a petition online relating to this. I filled it out. If nothing else let's get this experience to the top of OnSale's google search. My primary goal in complaining is to let future customers know exactly the sort of shop they are thinking of dealing with...

OnSale Screwed Me Out of My TouchPad | groubal complaints
    For those getting shipped, did you order directly from onSale or through Amazon? I know there are some of both, just trying to see if maybe that correlates to who is getting em...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    There is a petition online relating to this. I filled it out. If nothing else let's get this experience to the top of OnSale's google search. My primary goal in complaining is to let future customers know exactly the sort of shop they are thinking of dealing with...

OnSale Screwed Me Out of My TouchPad | groubal complaints
    Someone also commented on that site:

"FTC is already collecting complaints on this matter. You can submit directly using this link: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en"
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    For those getting shipped, did you order directly from onSale or through Amazon? I know there are some of both, just trying to see if maybe that correlates to who is getting em...
    I ordered mine from OnSale through Amazon. Should be getting received soon.
    So.. I received a shipping confirmation email from amazon.. put in the U number on OnSale's site and it says that it shipped yesterday. Tracking number yields no results, though.. I'm not going to trust this until I actually HAVE the touchpad. And if it falls through now after they got my hopes up, I'm going to be even more upset!

If I actually do get it, and if the HP order comes through as well (who knows), then I'll have an extra one to sell at cost -- I'll post again if I get lucky twice.

In case anyone's curious.. ordered on sunday around 4:30 central time through amazon, paid with cc, last initial is D.

EDIT: Also, I chose standard shipping.
    I'm a "D", ordered Sunday around 6pm, paid with Mastercard debit card from my checking account, funds still on hold, no email of any kind, stills says "shipping soon delivery btwn Aug 26 and 30." Getting nervous! Where are you guys finding a U number?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    ATTENTION
    ok so the people who have been shipped so far are a c(me),d and an h. The cancels I remember are "w" and "t". I seriously think this alphabetical thing may have some merit. Please post your results.
    "F" here got cancelled
    Quote Originally Posted by tntdean View Post
    I'm a "D", ordered Sunday around 6pm, paid with Mastercard debit card from my checking account, funds still on hold, no email of any kind, stills says "shipping soon delivery btwn Aug 26 and 30." Getting nervous! Where are you guys finding a U number?
    The U number was not there until the status on amazon changed to "shipped." Then I found it in the order details page.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post
    So.. I received a shipping confirmation email from amazon.. put in the U number on OnSale's site and it says that it shipped yesterday. Tracking number yields no results, though.. I'm not going to trust this until I actually HAVE the touchpad. And if it falls through now after they got my hopes up, I'm going to be even more upset!

If I actually do get it, and if the HP order comes through as well (who knows), then I'll have an extra one to sell at cost -- I'll post again if I get lucky twice.

In case anyone's curious.. ordered on sunday around 4:30 central time through amazon, paid with cc, last initial is D.

EDIT: Also, I chose standard shipping.
    same here. Of course, it could be that UPS'system needs some 24 hrs. to update, who knows.

But, CC still doesn't show a transaction pending or processed. Just my available credit got diminished by the amount, nothing else.
    Ya I haven't got a cancellation email yet and I ordered on sun around 3pm pt :/. I hope this is a good sign but my status still shows "shipping soon"

Ken
    Here is something screwed up and sketchy. There is no history of any TP order in my amazon account. Its been wiped clean. there is no way I can leave feedback or report onSale. That is B.S.!!!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    Here is something screwed up and sketchy. There is no history of any TP order in my amazon account. Its been wiped clean. there is no way I can leave feedback or report onSale. That is B.S.!!!
    Most likely got cancelled.
    If its been wiped clean it was cancelled. what happened to mine. I emailed Amazon and finally got a cancel email. Folks started leaving negative reviews so Amazon started to wipe the transaction from the system to prevent the bad reviews I assume. Unfair.,
    My order for 1x 16gb model was cancelled this morning, while the earlier order for 1x 32gb model was not. I just got the shipping notice with a tracking number. The tracking number does not show up on UPS.com, and no charges show on my CC.

My order for the 32gb was placed via Amazon around 5:51EST on 8/21, the 16 was ordered about 10 minutes later.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    interestingly, my order was cancelled about an hour after I inquired via email to onsale about my order status. Wonder what would have happened if I hadn't asked.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    @dclark771

Just got my shipment notification.
    had a 16gb cancelled earlier that was ordered at 2:47 PST

my 32gb is shipping ordered 2:35 PST (I noticed others with the exact same time but eastern [5:35])

Last initial E
    shipped yesterday but currently status is unavailable. Shipped via ground (standard shipping)
    I tried calling but busy signal and gave up. no emails sent or any other contact.

sorry to those who have been cancelled and to those waiting seems more shipping emails are being sent than cancels now so fingers crossed.
    If I had gotten both I would have sold the 16gb at cost here but oh well.
    I had been stalking HP#s site refreshing constantly since it says "coming soon" instead of out of stock.
    here#s the links
    32GB HP TouchPad | HP® Official Store
    HP TouchPad Wi-Fi 16GB | HP® Official Store