Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Global Posts
    909 Global Posts
    Got canceled here too. Ordered a 32GB with next day shipping. Money still on hold.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JirafaBo View Post
    If anyone wants to be ****ed, here's some MORE bad news for you all. OnSale is NOT filling orders on first come first serve basis. How do I know? Because I have two different orders. The first one was cancelled, the second, I just received shipment confirmation.

Just maybe, this is bc they look and see my two orders under one account, but they were two separate orders, a few minutes apart. Even if it were only a minute or two, that could be hundreds of people getting screwed who ordered before others.
    There are a lot of people saying the same thing, you want to check out their fb page.

I ordered both of mine seperately sun night around 630pm est, the first was cancelled first, then the second about 25 min later.

Anyone order after this and get one?
    Treo 680, Treo 750, Pre-, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Just got my shipping confirm by putting the U number into onsale tracker! It's due here tomorrow! o_0 holy crap!

Very sorry to all who got screwed ;_; This sucks. Wish I had ordered more so I could share the love. I am seriously thinking the alphabetical thing may be right at this point. Nothing else makes any sense.
    One of mine shipped! I didn't call and bug anyone. I just waited and it shipped!
    Well, just received one of the 16GB TPs I ordered from OnSale. No shipping confirmation or anything like that. In fact, my Amazon account still lists the product as shipping soon lol. I ordered the TP at 2:30 PST and choose 2 day shipping. For what it's worth, I also ordered another one 10 minutes after my first one, however I just received an email saying that order was canceled. For those who ordered at or before 2:30 PST and still haven't been canceled, you may still have a shot at getting one. Seems that OnSale is just really slow at updating their information.
    Just got cancelled on both orders. One order was for 2 32g TouchPads, placed Sunday, 5:02pm CST. The other was for one 32g TouchPad placed at 5:12pm. Both orders we placed with onSale, through Amazon, with standard shipping.

There is no option to leave negative feedback on onSale. Ridiculous.
    1 ghz Sprint Pre-
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkOne View Post
    Just got cancelled on both orders. One order was for 2 32g TouchPads, placed Sunday, 5:02pm CST. The other was for one 32g TouchPad placed at 5:12pm. Both orders we placed with onSale, through Amazon, with standard shipping.

There is no option to leave negative feedback on onSale. Ridiculous.
    Amazon ***claims*** it takes a few days for leave feedback to become active, and we will eventually get a chance. I would encourage everyone to remember that and check back.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Complained to Amazon that I couldn't leave feedback and just received this e-mail from them:

"Even though orders canceled by sellers no longer appear in Your Account, the option to contact the seller or leave feedback will become available three days after the order was canceled. Just click the "Your Account" link on the top right-hand side of the Amazon.com homepage."
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I had placed 2 separate orders, each for a 32gb, just min apart on Sun. I got a cancellation for one a few hours ago, and have been waiting for the other cancellation. So, I just went to Amazon, found I have a #U..., and now I have a tracking number. YEAH!!!

Well my sister is SOL but I'm getting mine.
    Oh well.

We're writing to inform you that your order 105-0379584-**** from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.
    I ordered quite early on Sunday, judging by the comments here - before some folk who have been fulfilled already.

Time for some negative feedback.

EDIT: You currently have no more feedback to leave. How convenient.
    Last edited by WinstonSmith; 08/24/2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bs03 View Post
    I had placed 2 separate orders, each for a 32gb, just min apart on Sun. I got a cancellation for one a few hours ago, and have been waiting for the other cancellation. So, I just went to Amazon, found I have a #U..., and now I have a tracking number. YEAH!!!

Well my sister is SOL but I'm getting mine.
    WRONG! The one that got cancelled is yours and the one coming is for your sis. It's like that. Don't argue
    For what's worth: my amazon order shows also the U# now. Checked on onsale. It got shipped yesterday but tracking number doesn't show any item on UPS yet. I ordered Sunday around 5:50 EST pm. I ordered 32 GB. I paid with amazon store card. My last name's first letter is "H"'. I paid for standard shipping. Haven't received any shipment notification though and my store account doesn't show any transaction, only I can tell they put a hold cause my CL is lower by the amount for the TP. Let me feed your conspiracy theories.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Received my shipment notification from onSale. Ordered around 5:35 EST on Sunday.
    Just got my shipping info.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I can't wait until Amazon let's me leave feedback. > : (
    WinstonSmith and pk1234 like this.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Can anybody tell me the URL to track with onSales site, please?
    Spent 65 min on hold this afternoon and finally found out my 16G shipped monday and is halfway here. Tracking says it is to deliver fri. since they are not updating anybody I was giving up hope. Calling is the only way to know for sure your status. I got my confirmation email @ 5:47pm est on sunday. That was the last update I've had until this afternoon.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maaatter View Post
    Can anybody tell me the URL to track with onSales site, please?
    https://store.onsale.com/o/Order-Summary/msc-33
    Quote Originally Posted by driver60 View Post
    Spent 65 min on hold this afternoon and finally found out my 16G shipped monday and is halfway here. Tracking says it is to deliver fri. since they are not updating anybody I was giving up hope. Calling is the only way to know for sure your status. I got my confirmation email @ 5:47pm est on sunday. That was the last update I've had until this afternoon.
    Guessing you are still showing shipping soon on amazon?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    891 Global Posts
    I think the title of this thread should be changed to "Who THOUGHT they bought from OnSale inc?"