Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    I ordered 2.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    got 6 -- 3 of each variety. all of them are pretty much spoken for between family and friends. heading to best buy tomorrow to get price match on my launch day 32 giger. what a ride this has been.
    Titan078 likes this.
    Once again, if you guys are buying them now, please provide a link--I just can't find the site. Thank you!
    O.K., just found the "on sale" page. But:

"Currently unavailable.
    We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."

Damn!!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre in MN View Post
    Once again, if you guys are buying them now, please provide a link--I just can't find the site. Thank you!
    Hi, onsale ran out around 17:00 Pacific Time.
    Keep your ears open, I'm sure tomorrow, some other retailers e.g. newegg, tigerdirect, etc. will drop their prices.

Good luck!
    I bought one. The status is shipping soon, but then again, so is the accessory pack I bought earlier.
    I bought 2 32 GB Touchpads from them.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Bought 32gb, also says shipping soon
    Just got my confirm email from HP.com...I also ordered one from Amazon bc I was worried the HP.com order would be cancelled. One for each hand!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    I would have liked a 16gb, but "onSale" only had 32gb when I tried. Ordered one and hope it comes in with no issues... Wish bestbuy would have price matched my original touchPad... Had to return it for cash back.
    Just hoping they don't cancel the orders.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    2- pre 2,1- 32g tp....hp.com Items beng processed
    2-16g tp ....onsale via amazon Shipping soon
    2-16g tp ....costcentral.com unknown

My cc shows charges made for all.
    Checked my account on Amazon and it says "This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed." Yay!
    I got 1 of the 16gb for kicks, I already have a 32gb, may give it to my buddy as a surprise since he's always looked out for me.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Bought one 32gb TP today. Amazon confirmation email and shipping Aug. 25-30.
    Ordered a 16GB from OnSale yesterday, got confirmation email from Amazon. I checked my Amazon page today and the order is not there. Anybody seeing the same thing?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinPete View Post
    Ordered a 16GB from OnSale yesterday, got confirmation email from Amazon. I checked my Amazon page today and the order is not there. Anybody seeing the same thing?
    Just checked mine on Amazon and it still says shipping soon and no way to cancel. What time did youmorder and what was the last status on the order? Mine was ordered at approximately 3 pm Pacific.
    Bought from Onsale via Amazon on Sun around 4pm EST.
    2 16gb in order
    2 32gb in 2 separate orders. All say "Shipping Soon" which is the past the point of cancellation... but we'll see.
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast