Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    Congrats. 16 or 32, and approx what time did you order?
    2*32gb and I ordered around 21:30 GMT... really didnt expect this kind of email...
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Seems ordering the 32 was the way to go.
  3. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Seems ordering the 32 was the way to go.
    Not for me...
    Woohoo! Checked my Onsale account number on Amazon, plugged it in on the Onsale site, and found that it shipped yesterday (allegedly)! I take back all the nasty things I've said, Onsale ... well, I will once it arrives... I ordered at around 4:30 p.m. (Central) on Sunday. 1 16 gb.
    what about ebay?
    Yes! I just got confirmation of shipment! I ordered a 16gb at approximately 5:28pm EST. I chose 2 day shipping. It's shipping through FedEx from a Tenn. Location.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qdejesus View Post
    Yes! I just got confirmation of shipment! I ordered a 16gb at approximately 5:28pm EST. I chose 2 day shipping. It's shipping through FedEx from a Tenn. Location.
    Congrats. No matter what they say, it certainly is not first come first serve.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trentm32 View Post
    Woohoo! Checked my Onsale account number on Amazon, plugged it in on the Onsale site, and found that it shipped yesterday (allegedly)! I take back all the nasty things I've said, Onsale ... well, I will once it arrives... I ordered at around 4:30 p.m. (Central) on Sunday. 1 16 gb.
    you didnt receive any prior cancelation notice?
    onSale Inc. trading on Amazon.com as onSale shipped the following item(s) in your order 002-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx, placed on August 21, 2011.

Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011
    This shipment was sent to:

Daniel XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX
    COLUMBUS, OH XXXXX-XXXX
    United States

This shipment will be delivered by UPS.

FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless ...
    Sold by: onSale Inc.
    Condition: new
    Quantity: 1
    $99.99 each
    Item subtotal: $99.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Subtotal : $99.99
    Shipping & Handling : $5.80
    Total : $105.79

Was completely not expecting this. It was a 16GB too so that dispels the thought that 16s were getting canceled. I had 2 orders in, one for a 16GB and one for a 32GB, I just received confirmation of the 32 shipping as well. Strangely, my confirmation emails come at 5:48pm 8/21 and 6:18pm 8/21, but I do not know if those were the actual orders times or just the times the emails got sent out. I think I ordered mine pre-5pm but I could be mistaken.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    As others have reported, I received the official Amazon cancellation e-mail today
    Just wanted to say I love your avatar pic
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wydileie View Post
    onSale Inc. trading on Amazon.com as onSale shipped the following item(s) in your order 002-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx, placed on August 21, 2011.

Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011
    This shipment was sent to:

Daniel XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX
    COLUMBUS, OH XXXXX-XXXX
    United States

This shipment will be delivered by UPS.

FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless ...
    Sold by: onSale Inc.
    Condition: new
    Quantity: 1
    $99.99 each
    Item subtotal: $99.99

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Subtotal : $99.99
    Shipping & Handling : $5.80
    Total : $105.79

Was completely not expecting this. It was a 16GB too so that dispels the thought that 16s were getting canceled. I had 2 orders in, one for a 16GB and one for a 32GB, I just received confirmation of the 32 shipping as well. Strangely, my confirmation emails come at 5:48pm 8/21 and 6:18pm 8/21, but I do not know if those were the actual orders times or just the times the emails got sent out. I think I ordered mine pre-5pm but I could be mistaken.
    Congrats, but I have to say I am getting more angry as this goes on. We bought the same product on the same day and paid for the same shipping. You ordered approximately 3 hours after me. You get yours, but mine is cancelled because they oversold. It makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentm32 View Post
    How did you get your Onsale account number on Amazon?

thanks
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Congrats, but I have to say I am getting more angry as this goes on. We bought the same product on the same day and paid for the same shipping. You ordered approximately 3 hours after me. You get yours, but mine is cancelled because they oversold. It makes no sense.
    This is total BS. are they just selecting people randomly?
    I agree, it makes no sense and it sucks. I was fully expecting to receive a cancellation email, and was downtrodden when I saw the email from Amazon appear in my Inbox only to be completely and utterly surprised.

Sorry to everyone that got cancelled. I was right there with you and your pain half an hour ago. Luck just swung my way I guess.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts

After all the frustration of trying to order a touchpad... This video had me in tears laughing
    Last edited by ap3604; 08/24/2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wydileie View Post
    I agree, it makes no sense and it sucks. I was fully expecting to receive a cancellation email, and was downtrodden when I saw the email from Amazon appear in my Inbox only to be completely and utterly surprised.

Sorry to everyone that got cancelled. I was right there with you and your pain half an hour ago. Luck just swung my way I guess.
    Yeah I am honestly happy for you. I just really don't get it. Again I keep coming back to this is a second-rate operation that can't figure out what it is doing. And I guess that makes it HP's perfect partner.
    Sigh, I was canceled. I've been at this since 8/21 and no dice. Such a shame that those of us who want the tablet for what it truly is, cannot seem to get it.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    If anyone wants to be ****ed, here's some MORE bad news for you all. OnSale is NOT filling orders on first come first serve basis. How do I know? Because I have two different orders. The first one was cancelled, the second, I just received shipment confirmation.

Just maybe, this is bc they look and see my two orders under one account, but they were two separate orders, a few minutes apart. Even if it were only a minute or two, that could be hundreds of people getting screwed who ordered before others.

edit to add info.... Paid with credit card (and actually, had to change my card number AFTER the order processed bc my stored card info was expired. and ordered the first one which cancelled at 5:36 est and second which shipped at 5:38 est.
    Last edited by JirafaBo; 08/24/2011 at 03:55 PM.
    The one's who got shipped to: did you pay with amazon store or amazon credit card? Maybe they prefer amazon card customers!?
    Quote Originally Posted by bradbamford View Post
    How did you get your Onsale account number on Amazon?

thanks
    If your order gets shipped, you can go in "Order Details" in Amazon and see it. I don't think it was in the order details prior to shipping that I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Macflyer View Post
    The one's who got shipped to: did you pay with amazon store or credit card?
    CC