Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Still not cancelled. 5:30 est Sunday, 2 16gigs. So odd... maybe it's alphabetical? MY Last name starts with a "c". lol!

EDIT: My CC has moved to "processing" as well... i'm sure the hammer will fall soon though
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    It is under pending transactions, sorry I didn't see that the first time.
    yeah im not entirely sure if the money was actually deducted from my account or if its just sitting there
    so what is amazon doing about this?
    Your pending transactions should clear tomorrow, accounts not charged.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by burningrave101 View Post
    I placed two orders with Onsale and both were canceled. I called Amazon today to let them know i wasn't too happy about them taking that many orders over their available inventory and then without any contact from the seller cancelling my orders three days later after they had said "Shipping Soon" since Sunday.
    What did Amazon say?

Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    Still not cancelled. 5:30 est Sunday, 2 16gigs. So odd... maybe it's alphabetical? MY Last name starts with a "c". lol!

EDIT: My CC has moved to "processing" as well... i'm sure the hammer will fall soon though
    Just makes no sense. I ordered at 2-something EST, a 16 GB. Although my last name starts with a "W", so maybe you did figure it out.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    Just makes no sense. I ordered at 2-something EST, a 16 GB. Although my last name starts with a "W", so maybe you did figure it out.
    I'm kind of scared that I'm right... hey cancelled people, post your last initial. This should keep us amused for a few minutes at least -_-
  7. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Cancelled with a "T".
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    My order for one 32gb was cancelled as well. I just called First for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Accessories - Expansys USA about my other order for one 32gb and the rep said they had more 32gb TPs coming in Friday, Aug. 26 than they had orders for; so, you can check their site for updates or give them a call at 1.309.834.0323 to see if you can pre-order one. I'm just trying to get one and not horde any; but if I should happen to get two, I'll sell the other one here for my cost. I previously (a couple of weeks ago) sold my 16gb to MincerRay (another forum member) for my cost after the $300 Staples special. I wish I kept it now.
    We also received a cancellation notice from Amazon an hour ago. Amazon also explains our Bank account was not charged. We followed the instructions on the cancellation notice and asked our bank to release the "authorization" from our funds that were unavailable in our account.

If anyone used their Bank credit card, follow the instructions in your cancellation notice ASAP. Don't ask Amazon to do this for you since it may take 7 to 10 business days.

Peace.
    Cancelled with P.

I had two 16gbs ordered though.

Buddy at work also had his cancelled.

Here's to hoping my SMB order doesn't get cancelled! (Still not shipped... grrrrrrr)
  11. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryknown View Post
    My order for one 32gb was cancelled as well. I just called First for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Accessories - Expansys USA about my other order for one 32gb and the rep said they had more 32gb TPs coming in Friday, Aug. 26 than they had orders for; so, you can check their site for updates or give them a call at 1.309.834.0323 to see if you can pre-order one. I'm just trying to get one and not horde any; but if I should happen to get two, I'll sell the other one here for my cost. I previously (a couple of weeks ago) sold my 16gb to MincerRay (another forum member) for my cost after the $300 Staples special. I wish I kept it now.
    Just called them. They don't take preorders, and only fill orders up to their backorder commitment.
    I got cancelled just now
    I ordered a 16gb sunday at 5:30 eastern time from amazon
    My Onsale and Insight orders were both canceled.
    Just checked my order for the touchpad on amazon under 'view order details' and the official onsale order number beginning with 'U' was in there under 'seller's order number'. Went and plugged it into the onsale.com order status page and low and behold I have a ship confirmation and a tracking number.

Ordered 1 32g Sunday @ 5:15 EST. Last name starts with S lol.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Amazon claims we will be able to add user feedback... eventually.

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your recent order was canceled.

Even though orders canceled by sellers no longer appear in Your Account, you can still leave feedback for sellers who canceled the order by clicking the "Your Account" link on the top right-hand side of the Amazon.com homepage. You can also go to this direct URL:

http://www.amazon.com/your-account?tag=webosnation0e-20

Go to the Orders section and click "Leave Seller Feedback".

Sometimes, it can take a few days for the canceled order to appear in the "Leave Seller Feedback" section.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.
    (Emp mine)
    WOW:

Dear ******,

onSale Inc. trading on Amazon.com as onSale shipped the following item(s) in your order 10*-*******-*******, placed on August 21, 2011.

Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011
    This shipment was sent to:

ADDRESS

This shipment will be delivered by UPS.

You can track the status of this shipment online by visiting Your Account at *web page*
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Just called them. They don't take preorders, and only fill orders up to their backorder commitment.
    Bummer... Maybe they'll be available online Friday.
    My local Best Buy has a shipment arriving at 5pm so I'm camped out. I didn't feel confident at all in getting mine via OnSale so figured I'd drive out and get in line. What's ironic is I received a cancellation email from OnSale as I was driving to BB! I'm #16 in line. They better be getting more than 15 of these damn things! And thank you Synthes for the BB tip in a different thread earlier today. You, sir, are awesome!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by between_cz View Post
    WOW:

Dear ******,

onSale Inc. trading on Amazon.com as onSale shipped the following item(s) in your order 10*-*******-*******, placed on August 21, 2011.

Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011
    This shipment was sent to:

ADDRESS

This shipment will be delivered by UPS.

You can track the status of this shipment online by visiting Your Account at *web page*
    Congrats. 16 or 32, and approx what time did you order?
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    As others have reported, I received the official Amazon cancellation e-mail today