Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Cancelled here too. Called amazon and griped at them about having to wait 3 days not knowing and they were going to report the seller as the site will not let me give bad seller feedback. Once the order is cancelled you cant see anything anymore. BAH!

So thats how they get around ahving back feedback.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Got mine as well, ordered Sunday at 4pm PST. It says my card wasn't charged but it was at the time of the order and now I just checked my Wells Fargo account again and they took it out with today's date. I'll give it a day or two and see if it goes back in.
    Canceled
    cancelled...can't leave feedback...last time I spend money on amazon
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SKYLARKBOY86 View Post
    last time I spend money on amazon
    Lies! All lies

Though I agree... last time I spend money on a third party reseller on amazon.
    This webite is back up now, post away ....

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Onsale
    Cancelled.

Ordered a 16 at 3:30 pm CST on Sunday.
    Cancelled today (Wednesday) at 1:51 pm CST.

HP, if you come through for me, I'll forget the rather uncharitable thoughts I was having towards you not keeping me in the loop.

EDIT: Review now posted on Resellerratings.com.
    Last edited by MercuryCrest; 08/24/2011 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Update
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    how does it look like on your wells fargo aacount? cause for me it still shoes with todays date as pending transaction gottria?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I'm sure some of you have seen this. But if not!!!

(for everyone who got screwed by onSale!)

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My order was also cancelled by Amazon about an hour or go or so. Oh well was gonna be cheap xmas gifts anyways! Figure not much I can do about it anyways
    Global Posts
    195 Global Posts
    Just got my cancellation email from Amazon. I looked to see if I could leave feedback - I can't even look the order up any more.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    My credit card still is charged as of now.
    Really second rate organization.
    Cancelled. No email or anything yet.

Hoping that my hp smb order goes through, otherwise I'm <<mod delete>> out of luck...
    Last edited by bevcraw; 08/24/2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: language
    Just got an e-mail saying my order from OnSale via Amazon was canceled.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamano View Post
    how does it look like on your wells fargo aacount? cause for me it still shoes with todays date as pending transaction gottria?
    It is under pending transactions, sorry I didn't see that the first time.
    Quote Originally Posted by annaslatte View Post
    A Tablet in the hand is worth 3 online...
    Priceless....but true...same here

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    OnSale has screwed us all, does anyone know whether it will be just Hp.com selling the next "Wave" of TouchPads or also vendors?
    Sucks,

Here's the email I just received...

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order *********** from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Your credit card was not charged for this order. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact onSale.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference. We've also included the URL for the item you purchased if you'd like to try ordering from another seller.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

Oh well...just wasn't fast enough I suppose...back to the drawing board :-(
    I placed two orders with Onsale and both were canceled. I called Amazon today to let them know i wasn't too happy about them taking that many orders over their available inventory and then without any contact from the seller cancelling my orders three days later after they had said "Shipping Soon" since Sunday.
    Waiting for this email is really desperate... I know it is coming, just dont know when and until it comes, there will always be a beacon of hope
    gmlongo and MercuryCrest like this.