Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425262728293035 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    cancelled. . .
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Wow. They must have just sent out a bunch of them. I ordered at 5:04 eastern and just got cancelled as well. Fortunately Best Buy came through for me Sunday morning, so at least I got a 16gb
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Just got the "We're writing to inform you that your order 102-xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxx from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock" email from Amazon. Ordered Sunday around 7ish EST / 32G
    Last edited by toburg; 08/24/2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: EST
    just canceled....any body else up for a class action lawsuit?
    Just got the dreaded Amazon email. Ordered about 6pm pst.
    Quote Originally Posted by jGutero View Post
    just canceled....any body else up for a class action lawsuit?
    You're an *****....
    Just had mine cancelled. I had ordered sunday, 2pm Pacific time
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biggietoms View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob_T
    Amazon's written policy is to allow for leaving feedback for canceled items. Somehow we need to make enough noise to allow us this option.

do you have a link?
    Use this link:

Amazon.com Help: Seller Performance - FAQ
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Yay! Both of my orders were cancelled

I am happy I don't have to resell now...
    Cancelled. Orderd mine on the 21st around 6pm EST.
    cancelled.... Erg. My brother works st best buys distribution center so hopefully he can give me the low down on anymore coming to atlanta.
    I RECEIVED my KICK in the teeth email today...ORDER CANCELED! That is about bunch of bull feces!!! I wasted 3 days waiting for an update. I could have been hunting elsewhere. On top of that, I am waiting for them to put the money back on my card for AN ITEM THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SHIP!!!!! I am on the 800# for onSale right now to see about my money.
    Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 103-494****-******* from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Piece of crap on a stick. I got in at 2:06, when the hell did people who DID get theirs place orders now?!
    Shipped!

... yeah right, cancelled.
    16GB Order Cancelled...
    32GB Order still "Shipping Soon"

I ordered 5:45pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by mystica555 View Post
    Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order 103-494****-******* from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Piece of crap on a stick. I got in at 2:06, when the hell did people who DID get theirs place orders now?!
    Timezone?
    I ordered 2 from these guys, I got a notice today saying it's canceled
    I'm so bummed out about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    got a cancellation email for one of my orders not the other one but I expect it soon.

Oh the kicker...when your order gets cancelled you cant leave feedback.
    Ugh, that makes no sense.

It's been nearly 3 days and I haven't heard a word.. still says "shipping soon" and I still have a pending charge on my cc.

I plan on complaining to amazon about them anyway. I think we all should. If we can't warn off other customers, then at least we can make amazon realize how dissatisfied we are with OnSale's complete lack of communication... Not only did they not send out any information to anyone, but they don't respond to email and their phone number doesn't work. I have no way of contacting them.

And by the way, I don't count their facebook posts as communication. Not unless they sent me an email and told me to check their facebook page, which they did not.
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    cancelled.... Erg. My brother works st best buys distribution center so hopefully he can give me the low down on anymore coming to atlanta.
    I'm in atlanta too. Hopefully a few more pop up around here!
    Exactly!!! My money is tied up into the transaction!