Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Haven't received a cancellation, but did receive my Touchstone. Now, if I only had a TouchPad to charge.
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    No cancellation email yet. OnSale website says status is Discontinued. Ordered 3 x 32GB at 5:45pm EDT through Amazon. Amazon site says Shipping Soon. Need a miracle here...

Edit: Standard shipping.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    does anyone know if it shows up as pending on your credit card , if a charge was actually made?
    The best part is that now that this order has disappeared from my Amazon account, there is no way to leave negative seller feedback! ***!
    Stevesrjr86 likes this.
    Just got canceled here too.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamano View Post
    does anyone know if it shows up as pending on your credit card , if a charge was actually made?
    In most cases its like a "hold" or "pending" they dont actually debit your account until the ship the item.

Edit: In my case the transaction is still pending/processing since aug 21.(even after I received the cancellation notice today). So I dont have access to the $114 they charged...
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamano View Post
    i believe the way it works is that Pending is the initial charge (hold), and then if they want to commit the charge they submit it, but it may not update depending on your bank until the next day.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    I am really surprised. My order was placed in the 2:00 hour EST Sunday. Not sure what sort of random number generator they used to pick orders to fill, but appears that is how it was done.

For anyone interested here is how you contact Amazon. I just asked them to allow comments on canceled orders. I don't think OnSale is a scam and I don't see a need for legal action, but they royally screwed this whole thing up and look like a second-rate organization. I am unlikely to use them again, and I think future customers deserve to know about it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/conta...bosnation0e-20
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    well hopefully they do, cause the touchpad i ordered from sams club is under pending transaction, however that one definately shipped yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by pk1234 View Post
    In most cases its like a "hold" or "pending" they dont actually debit your account until the ship the item.
    Well my card went from "Pending" on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday to "Posted Transactions" today. Yet I got my cancellation email just a while ago. They better give me a refund ASAP.
    I just received my cancellation e-mail as well but I now have plenty of accessories :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHorn79 View Post
    Just got this:

Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order -XXXXXX-XXXXXXX from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Your credit card was not charged for this order. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact onSale.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference. We've also included the URL for the item you purchased if you'd like to try ordering from another seller.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

==================================================
    ORDER DETAILS
    ==================================================

1 of HP FB356UT Smart Buy Touch Pad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 32GB
    Damn...me too.

Remind me never to buy from onSale ever again...
    No email. My order seems to be in limbo still and my bank is still "pending". onSale sucks.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Yay, just got my cancelled email from Amazon.
    I just got my cancellation letter from Amazon! Good times!!
    So...what are our options now? Any more shaking loose out there?
    Still waiting for my cancellation. Haven't heard anything yet.
  18. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Cancelled.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    This was my reply to Amazon's cancellation email. Not sure anyone will get it but I thought worth writing.
    If you really valued me as a customer, or valued any customer, you would allow feedback on this seller.

The seller oversold. It happens. I get it. But the seller failed to deal with that oversell for 72 hours, and as of this moment has not reversed the charge on my credit card. I assume they will eventually, but they are coming across as a second-rate organization, one that I wouldn't buy from again. And I think other consumers deserve to at least know what happens.

The commitment shown to customer service by the seller and by Amazon in not allowing comment on the seller is underwhelming.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    canceled as well
    Apps: MyQ for Netflix (Phone/TouchPad), Giantbomb (Phone), Excavate (Reddit/Digg clients for TouchPad)