Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    has anyone gotten cancellations for 16gb order?
    I just got a cancellation email from amazon as well (I had ordered one for my sister). The email said my credit card was not charged for the order which is total BS! My card was charged not only pending. It was pending until yesterday, but I checked today and the charge is showing there (not pending). They better issue me a refund ASAP.
    Same here got a cancellation notice, looks like onsale couldn't fulfill the orders.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    My order was for 1 16gb with standard shipping.
    I just got my cancellation
    Just got email from Amazon cancelling order for 2x 16 GB (via OnSale) because they are out of stock. Ordered around 3 PM PST on Sunday.

Also ordered a 32 GB at same time which hasn't been cancelled as of yet.
    Guys... just give up already. Just accept that you will not be getting yours. I gave up long before the cancellation email from Amazon. And yes, I just received it (the email, not the TP). Sucks.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    My order for 1 16 GB was just canceled. Ordered at 2:30 Sunday.
    does anyone know if you can call the credit card company that the cancelled order was with and make sure that the pending purchase doesn't go through?
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    i got a cancellation email too and it was delivery for 23-24. the charge is still pending on my card, even though the email said it wasnt
    Odd..my second order is the one thats been cancelled so far, not the one I ordered first a few minutes earlier.
    Is there a reason why I am not able to leave feedback for Onsale Inc on amazon?
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    Is there a reason why I am not able to leave feedback for Onsale Inc on amazon?
    You have to file a complaint..see my post a few pages back.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Yes, I did. I ordered mine around 5pm on Sun 8/21. Got my cancellation email from Amazon about 40 min ago.
    yea over for me too, I hate onsale.
    Damn! received cancelation email I just gone crazy, and bought from ebay for 200. I can't survive if I continue this damn race.
    finally just got my official cancelation, i figured it was coming though because i ordered at like 7:15 sunday. oh well thank god i ordered one from best buy and it is on its way.
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Just got my cancellation
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Just got my sunday 6 p.m. EST order cancellation too wow that took a long time. Thought onsale was the liquidator for HP so we weren't going to have any problems guess that was not right (if HP still is taking signups on their web site).

Does anyone know if HP does release more inventory for sale whether it will be online through HP only or are they shipping stock back to stores (seems wasteful to double ship something within the last week), but hey what's $$.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamano View Post
    i got a cancellation email too and it was delivery for 23-24. the charge is still pending on my card, even though the email said it wasnt
    Wait, so did you just got a cancellation notice? And you already received delivery?

These guys are second-rate.