Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    got a cancellation email for one of my orders not the other one but I expect it soon.

Oh the kicker...when your order gets cancelled you cant leave feedback.
    Got a cancellation email as well. Ordered around 4:30 Pacific time.
    I ordered two 32 GB devices on Sunday from OnSale through Amazon at $99 (yes, 32s for 99). That price went away a few minutes later. Amazon is still showing them as "shipping soon" even though they both arrived yesterday (I paid extra for overnight shipping). It seems that OnSale's shipping tracking system isn't linking to Amazons.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieLenny View Post
    I ordered two 32 GB devices on Sunday from OnSale through Amazon at $99 (yes, 32s for 99). That price went away a few minutes later. Amazon is still showing them as "shipping soon" even though they both arrived yesterday (I paid extra for overnight shipping). It seems that OnSale's shipping tracking system isn't linking to Amazons.
    Time and timezone for your order?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Greetings from Amazon.com,

We're writing to inform you that your order ******* from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Your credit card was not charged for this order. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact onSale.

Yeah thanks
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts

We're writing to inform you that your order 002-*******-******* from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Our sellers strive to minimize canceled orders. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Your credit card was not charged for this order. If you have any questions regarding the cancelation of this order, please contact onSale.

If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com.

We've included your order details below for reference. We've also included the URL for the item you purchased if you'd like to try ordering from another seller.

We value you as a customer and hope you will continue shopping on Amazon.com.

==================================================
    ORDER DETAILS
    ==================================================

1 of FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB
    (Amazon.com: FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB: Electronics)
    Figured this was coming -- although I'm kinda ****ed because the charge is still on my account.
    Greetings from Amazon.com (read as "Good News, Everyone!"),

We're writing to inform you that your order 002-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

Order was placed on Sunday 7:30 PM EST.

Edit: funny thing is that you can't leave negative feedback to OnSale because order just disappeared from account like it was never placed.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    i got my order cancelled as well - my one and only successful 16gb firesale touchpad is now vanished into thin air.........

We're writing to inform you that your order @@@@@ from onSale has been canceled because the item(s) you purchased were out of stock. Please return and place your order again at a later time.

it was standard shipping
    To both of you, exactly when did you receive confirmations from Amazon for your orders?

Check the message source itself, and look for the same timestamps about being received that I just posted.

I'm really curious now.

Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nemoid View Post
    Odd how only one of my orders was cancelled even though I ordered them in a minute of each other.

Onsale said both would be cancelled.
    perhaps they are only going through the 32g machines now?
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Cancelled. I can't even leave feedback. This is disheartening. 2 32gb were ordered.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    When did you guys get your cancellation notes?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I just got a cancellation email from amazon. The thing that gets me mad is that it took them almost 4 days to let me know and they still my money on my debit card as pending purchase. I am so freaking mad right now
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    25-30 was my proposed delivery date.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    just got my cancelation on both of my orders from amazon/onsale. Bunch of ********.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    onSale cancelled my order, I guess this youtube depicts how you are all feeling right now:
    cancelled here too! I can't even see the order page, it looks like I can't claim
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Ordered Sun ~5:30 Central, order # 103-7275830-..., received cancellation notice at today at 12:57 Central. Seems as though the emails are going out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    For those who got their order cancelled; what delivery date range was initially listed in in your Amazon account?
    23-24 or 25-30?
    I still have nothing concrete from any party yet.

My details so far: Ordered/confirmed 2:06PM Pacific Daylight Time

32GB ordered, 1qty, Ground shipping.

Shipment #1: Ordered from onSale
    Shipping estimate:August 22, 2011 - August 23, 2011
    Delivery estimate:August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011