Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    ordered a 16gb from onsale and it says shipping soon! Super excited and hoping to get it by the end of the week.
    Ordered three - 2 16gb and 1 32gb units.... says "shipping soon", already paid for (got the alert from my card).
    Ordered the 32 gb from onsale and it says shipping soon as well.
    I ordered 7. It only shows shipping soon, but given that the sale isn't showing up anymore I'm sure we're fine.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    All New Everything | webOS Enthusiast | Lakers | Manchester United | Cardinals | J. Cole | Wale - Athlete Mentality, Forget The Competition

Follow at @kingnoso11
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    2x16 and 1x32
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    16GB for me. Can't wait to play with it and finally have Flash!
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    *** where is it on amazon. I can't see the sale price TPs anywhere on amazon
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
    Quote Originally Posted by KingNoso11 View Post
    I ordered 7. It only shows shipping soon, but given that the sale isn't showing up anymore I'm sure we're fine.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you intend to do with seven?

I got one 32GB as well. Thinking about getting a 16 GB as a gift.
    sorli likes this.
    I ordered one of the 16gb on my pre+ somewhere on I-64 between Centralia, IL and Lebanon, IL. lol Says it's shipping soon
    me too. this will be #3, other 2 from hp.com. total cost of all 3 less than 1 on orig even minus 100 rebate. lol. (in case your wondering 2 going to various family members)
    I ordered one. I can't wait to get back on WebOS. I had my launch day pre- for as long as I could, but it was so beyond usable I switched to the evo 3d. It feels good to be back over here at PreCentral! I can't wait to get my touchpad!!!
    I just got a 32gb from costcentral.com, the site is getting hammered. I already have my launch day one, but I for $150 I cant pass it up!
    I ordered one late. The inventory never changed from 18 units. I wonder if that is all they have? I wanted to cancel, but there does t seem to be a way. Got it cheaper someplace else and its going to here sooner.

oh well.

btw bot the 16gb to hopefully one day put android on it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I ordered on from OnSale as well. "Order Confirmation" from Amazon.

I ordered from HP on Friday at 7 or so and I still have "Item being processed".

I thought I'd hedge my bets and see which one goes through....
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I picked one up also from Onsale.com. Had a Pre with sprint from launch day and loved it!!! Till the Evo came in and I wanted a larger screen and faster system. I plan on using it for email and web stuff from the couch.
    Yes a bunch of us ordered unit from Amazon and Onsale liquidators and thankfully I was able to squeeze in this afternoon with two units. Actually, I ordered two just in case only one unit shipped...figured at these prices getting one or two is better then none at all.

Either way, I'm not concerned since the order went through Amazon and if Onsale gives me any heat...Amazon will place the Jaws of Death on their heads like they've done for me in the past. I love Amazon and hope everything arrives later this week or early next. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    I picked one up also from Onsale.com. Had a Pre with sprint from launch day and loved it!!! Till the Evo came in and I wanted a larger screen and faster system. I plan on using it for email and web stuff from the couch.
    If you've used webOS, you'll love the TP and I have been using mine for over a month and think it is grand (even better at a discounted price)! Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by tasogare View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what do you intend to do with seven?

I got one 32GB as well. Thinking about getting a 16 GB as a gift.
    I think many people are getting them to off-load and or use them as Christmas gifts and Birthday presents. Actually, that's not a bad idea and if I had more money I may have gotten more then two (2) this afternoon. Sorli...
    Would someone PLEASE provide a link to "onsale" at Amazon?! I've looked and looked and cannot find it! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I think many people are getting them to off-load and or use them as Christmas gifts and Birthday presents. Actually, that's not a bad idea and if I had more money I may have gotten more then two (2) this afternoon. Sorli...
    I bought one. I am a webOS fan, but at the point its not a great gift. Who knows what the webOS story will be by Xmass.
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567 12 ... LastLast