Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    I am super annoyed too, so I don't mean to make fun of anyone. I thought I was set. I may not have found a touchpad anywhere else, but I mightve if I hadn't thought my order was confirmed and bound to shp soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    LoL this exchange had me in tears

Thanks for the good laugh joedisaster
    Shipping Soon
    Delivery Estimate: August 25, 2011 - August 30, 2011
    pending charge is gone, no email, guess it's canned
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    pending charge is gone, no email, guess it's canned
    So was your money put back in your account?
    Still havnt had any money refunded to my account...

or any emails...or any change to the amazon order page.
    Last edited by kel101; 08/24/2011 at 06:39 AM.
    Is there a way to navigate to OnSale's Amazon storefront without trying to find an item they're selling? I'd like to check their feedback now, to see if there are many negative comments coming in.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    Is there a way to navigate to OnSale's Amazon storefront without trying to find an item they're selling? I'd like to check their feedback now, to see if there are many negative comments coming in.
    Amazon.com At a Glance: onSale
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmale1 View Post
    So was your money put back in your account?
    correct, and my amazon statement still shows no change
    My charge is still holding with an estimated delivery of 8/25-8/30. I purchased the 32GB @ 6PM EST with standard shipping. I've tried calling onSale since at or around 4AM today to no avail. Oh how I hope to see my lovely TouchPad arriving via parcel soon.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    My Amazon order is still in the same "shipping soon - 8/25-8/30 delivery" as everybody else too. My CC still has a temp authorization on it. Ordered on sunday at ~6pm est. I am just going to keep my eyes peeled for round 2 I guess...
    I still have "shipping soon" on Amazon as of 7:45 Wednesday morning. No direct word from OnSale yet. Charge is still pending.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Turboladdade View Post
    I still have "shipping soon" on Amazon as of 7:45 Wednesday morning. No direct word from OnSale yet. Charge is still pending.
    I'm in the same boat. So frustrated because I saw so many deals that I could have hopped on and definitely gotten one -- but I didn't cause I only want one for myself. Once there were rumors of OnSale cancelling orders I started looking again, obviously way too late.

So much for not being greedy.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    These people are either discussing this issue with Amazon and finding a way to survive this rating-wise, or they are trying to cancel all orders silently to slip under Amazon's radar, as mentioned above.

Do we need an "onSale Whipping Post" thread?

These guys just drop your call after 30 minutes.

source: Facebook rant which seems to have been deleted now
    I ordered pretty early on Sunday (3ish? ) with priority shipping and was already canceled
    I ordered one "HP TouchPad" via Amazon, last Sunday, at 6:23PM. An amount of $105.79 was already "deducted" from my checking account.

My order status on Amazon displays, "Shipping Soon" and is scheduled for delivery between Aug. 25th thru Aug. 30th. The "Available Actions" drop-down list displays, "Contact Seller", "File a Claim", and "Write a Review". Amazon also indicates "This portion of my order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be Canceled or Changed."

So at this point, I will calmly rely on my patience and faith, and trust that both Amazon and OnSale will complete my order, OnTime.

Kind Regards and Best of Luck to My Friends Here.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Anyone who hasn't gotten notification or an invoice yet it canceled! Stop all this blind faith
  16. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    No kidding. OnSale has not updated order statuses with Amazon! It doesn't matter what the Amazon page says. My order has been cancelled by onSale, and yet Amazon still say shipping soon. I know everyone has faith in Amazon, but this time, we're SOL, and you can bet Amazon isn't too happy about it either.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    where is the mystical island full of unopened touchpad warehouses?
    Ha woke up early and posted up at my local BestBuy. Managed to pick up a 32GB before they even opened! Props to the manager!

Cancelling my onSale order...As soon as I can get through. Which, at this rate, should be early next week =/
    been on hold for 10 mins..this time not giving up. I just need something to drain out the hold music.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I ordered one 16 gb from OnSale on Sunday around 5:30 est. I did standard shipping and the charges are still pending on my card. While waiting to hear about this order, my friend and I got wind of a bestbuy shipment yesterday and headed over to our local store in Hartsdale, NY and got a 32gb version. I have not contacted OnSale or received anything back yet, hoping this is all cleared up with them soon!