Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    so anyone who ordered through amazon hear anything?

can amazon be putting pressure on them to fulfill amazon users first? i have gotten no emails after the purchase confirmation.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    According to their facebook page, they're going to be cancelling anything that hasn't been fulfilled yet.
    How do we know if we've been fulfilled or not? Would we have received an email? My card charge is still "pending" so not sure if or what I should have seen happen by now.
  4. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    My status on onSale site had been in process all day, now changed to discontinued. I guess that's game over.

Now the order status inquiry says "There are no orders associated with your account." Nice.
    Apparently once any of our orders are canceled, we can leave feedback on a seller If they properly handled this I would say it's just an error, but the fact its just about Wednesday means I am either getting my item, or leaving a bad rating.

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Unless these folks magically find 10K TPs in their attic, I predict that their Amazon rating is about to hit rock bottom. They're gonna learn the hard way to make sure that they have the right inventory number in their system...

I wonder if Amazon will delete the feedback on this one for them?
    bought 2 via Amazon, checked my credit card and payment is still pending Guess I am not getting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    My status on onSale site had been in process all day, now changed to discontinued. I guess that's game over.

Now the order status inquiry says "There are no orders associated with your account." Nice.
    Will that sucks. I just checked my status and it is still in process and waiting on shipment. Actually, I got word that some units are already on the way and they just did not update Amazon's system to report the shipment is coming.

Either way, mine hasn't been canceled and I'm not going to bother canceling now, simply because you never know. Either way, I hope to know one way or another soon, since HP is scheduled to release them sooner then later. Hopefully, they honor my original order and just send on receipt of new units? Sorli...
    I turned ONSALE in to the BBB this evening, I m tired of their crap. No email or phone call or anything. Then took my money soon as I ordered and never refunded me yet.

I have a young boy heart broken crying every night now. I can't even find one for him now.

They shouldn't charged me when there is people that are still pending. I don't understand that at all. Some people are pending on money but they charged me. And mine says discontinue now.
    Anyone from amazon actually cancelled? Seems like sales through on sale are being canceled, but haven't seen amazon users getting canceled except for one.

They're canceling orders extremely slowly so they don't trip any of amazon's alarms, as they don't take kindly to massive cancellations.
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Anyone from amazon actually cancelled? Seems like sales through on sale are being canceled, but haven't seen amazon users getting canceled except for one.
    Mine is from Amazon. It show the same. But when you log into the ONSALE web with the U# it shows discontinued. But on Amazon it shows Shipping soon.

Amazon is not being updated at all. The truth is when you call ONSALE and get the U# then you will know where you stand.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    I hope my order gets cancelled so people that don't have one yet can have them instead. Really don't want the hassle of craigslist =/
    I wish they had done this as a one per person thing... Some people bought many as for me, I'm a dev, who was inspired by webos to become a dev and have wanted a tocuhpad since before it existed and had webos for 2 years, and been an active precentral member throughout.. I may not get one and I am disappointed. Yes it's just a device, but webos to me has sentimental value because it turned me onto developing and even inspired some software ideas for my future goals. Plus without I will not finish my development training in JavaScript so as of now, I'm only developing for windows phone. Is there anyone on here also feeling similarly?

Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I too have received the dreaded "Discontinued" status. I hope my order with HP goes through.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I wouldn't mind having my order cancelled early on. I understand that what happened with the TP this weekend was not usual. However it has been over 48 hours now. They should have informed us by now. I'm tired of checking my status and seeing this shipping soon. I'm almost sure that my order will be cancelled from what I read in these forums, but it's very annoying that 2,5 days have passed and I have no information on this.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    finally got through and am on hold...anyone get through recently, est wait time?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    My order was cancelled!
    This sucks, I deliberately held off on buying at other places bc I thought these were coming

If anyone else wants to call, the # I got through on (after about 10 calls) was 800.896.2011, the wait was about 23 minutes. Hope you all have better luck!

Edit: I order sunday evening around 630pm EST, and my order # started with 104-XXX

++If anyone has extra and wants to unload one, please let me know!
    Last edited by tdoom15; 08/24/2011 at 01:14 AM.
    From what I have read, including the following... (http://www.facebook.com/notes/onsale...50261415311008) I know I will not receive the order I made at approximately 6:45 pm cst. I just wish the pending charge on my credit card would drop and I would receive confirmation of the cancellation so I would feel just that much more confident in my further endeavors to acquire a touchpad through other avenues. I had held off from other offers, which ticks me off a little...live and learn I guess!
    I just wish they would Cancel them and free up the money from my acct. That is the biggest thing that ticks me off is just holding the pending status for 3+ days and not a single update. They're going to take a huge hit on Amazon either way better so better to not continue to tick people off and make it worst.