Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Some are saying you can call Mac Mall and it'll show orders from their sister company (onSale) with your address? I haven't tried yet, anyone willing to call?
    ordered 5:35 est. Sun. Shipping soon. Charge still pending. Sick of checking that page and hoping it will change from shipping soon...
    Rob_T likes this.
    My OnSale/Amazon charge is still "pending".
    Most orders I order from amazon with standard shipping would probably have been here by Thursday so if we don't hear anything by Thursday... I should be seeing some touchpads Thursday or Friday.

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    You would think onSale would honor Amazon orders first to 1.) comply with their sales agreement with Amazon (to keep Amazon happy) and 2.) to minimize the potentially very high flood of red negatives that will hit their seller profile over the next few hours (and days). I'm not saying it's right from a moral standpoint, but there's probably less fallout saying no to customers who went directly through the onSale site than the one's who went through Amazon (since Amazon has a high trust factor involved in their business model).
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    Well crap. Looks like I'll have a touchstone and touchpad case to sell next week...
    That's my thought... Amazon will get tons of calls about this I'm sure...

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    From a poster on slickdeals saying this is from onSale:

Thank you for your recent gift card purchase at OnSale. We're pleased to have you as a customer.
    You will be receiving your gift card delivered in the mail — the "coupon" you received upon checkout is only your receipt of the gift card purchase and cannot be used at the merchant. You must wait until you receive the physical gift card in order to use the paid value.
    Your gift card should be arriving shortly. If you have any questions, please call OnSale Customer Service at 1-888-760-0300.
    Again, thank you for choosing OnSale. Keep watching your inbox. We have other great deals coming your way.

Don't forget! With OnSale you get:
    NO-RISK PURCHASES
    with a paid value that
    never expires.
    RELEVANT OFFERS
    that connect with you
    and the way you live.
    TOP RATED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
    for over 10 years.

That's it for now! We're looking forward to helping you save money with hot deals from OnSale
    wth a gift card?

DAMNEDD ONSALE

how is that HP AND BN and other vendors tell us if we arnt getting it and you still haven't said anything? If you dont have it okay thats fine just let people know..they would rather no than be on limbo

iv called callledd emailed sent amazon message
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maaatter View Post
    for over 10 years.
    Not gonna make it to 11
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
    GOT MORE SHIPPING INFO finally UPS UPDATED my track no.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by maaatter View Post
    From a poster on slickdeals saying this is from onSale:

Thank you for your recent gift card purchase at OnSale. We're pleased to have you as a customer.
    You will be receiving your gift card delivered in the mail the "coupon" you received upon checkout is only your receipt of the gift card purchase and cannot be used at the merchant. You must wait until you receive the physical gift card in order to use the paid value.
    Your gift card should be arriving shortly. If you have any questions, please call OnSale Customer Service at 1-888-760-0300.
    Again, thank you for choosing OnSale. Keep watching your inbox. We have other great deals coming your way.

Don't forget! With OnSale you get:
    NO-RISK PURCHASES
    with a paid value that
    never expires.
    RELEVANT OFFERS
    that connect with you
    and the way you live.
    for over 10 years.

That's it for now! We're looking forward to helping you save money with hot deals from OnSale
    this is way different from other emails posted and does not seem TP specific
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    yah I highly doubt that's real. I'm not sure it's legal to do that anyway.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    this is way different from other emails posted and does not seem TP specific
    I'm hoping it isn't real. I'd be ****ed if I get stuck with a GC.

Sidenote: Anyone with me on calling Amazon CS after midnight and saying you haven't got any updates, nor shipping info in 48 hours?
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    There's no way they'd get away with handing out gift cards-- Amazon would throw them off the site.
    "NO-RISK PURCHASES"

That email has to not be related, last thing they want to do is send people an email they are getting a gift card when they ordered a touchpad.... That would be suicide..

Has anyone heard anything now either way? I have not had any change on amazon to say items are backlogged, nor have I had any refunds to my bank account.
    Well its ****ing over
    my status changed to discontinue

Foking *******s I hope they rot in foking hell.

I will turn these ****s in to the Better Business Bureau.

I better get my money back as quick as they took it for no ****ing tablet.
    Last edited by lespaulman67; 08/23/2011 at 10:24 PM.
    how do you really feel about it?
    ap3604 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    Well its ****ing over
    my status changed to discontinue

Foking *******s I hope they rot in foking hell.
    Is that on amazon? or did they send you an email?