Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    Sometime during the 6pm EST hr...ugh the search continues! Hopefully HP will have more stock tmrw.
    Here's a inventory checker for BB. http ://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=page&skuId=2842056&searchpage=true&_requestid=52105
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    Sunday afternoon purchase, no cancellation email, money still on hold, selected one-day shipping... so go figure...
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    My transaction is still pending, its a debit card.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabo View Post
    Sunday afternoon purchase, no cancellation email, money still on hold, selected one-day shipping... so go figure...
    Same here and still on hold. 94 damn minutes.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    not sure if this means anything or not but thought I'd add... I had 2 separate orders through onsale. Both were showing on my bank account as charged/pending. Now one is gone and one is still there. This gives me a tiny bit of confidence that I'll get one bc why wouldn't both charges be cancelled? Btw I ordered at 2:45 pm on sunday. Good luck all!
  6. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Pending charge still on my cc account. Keeping fingers crossed.
    WHY didn't I select one day shipping??

I ordered around 4:30pm central time.. still shows as "shipping soon" on amazon, and the pending charge is still on my credit card.

At least Barnes and Noble only took a single day to tell me my order could not be fulfilled. It's been more than 48 hours and I haven't heard a word from OnSale about it. I've waited even longer for my HP order (ordered a few hours before the onsale order), but at least they emailed me directly to let me know it was going to take longer to process all the orders. I'm still expecting that order to be canceled too. I hate that we all have to keep ordering from multiple places because everyone is taking DAYS to let us know if our orders are going to be fulfilled.
    Just got off the phone with customer service tech, he said they were accepting and shipping orders that made the 400 PM EST threshold on Sunday so if they received your invoice or order after that unfortunately you're SOL, but good thing he was able to credit me back my money so now the hunting begins for me once again.
    I also placed 2 separate orders and one credit card charge was removed, but one is still pending. Both orders placed about 5:40 pm Sunday.
    I ordered from amazon at 720est.... Not looking too good for me but debit card is still processing for both separate orders. Also my amazon says shipping soon. anyone actually order later then me?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Those Mother F*#@ers. After being on hold for 100 minutes, the phone finally starts ringing like someone is going to answer and then a beep and the call ends. AWESOME. I'm out for the night. This is ridiculous. Anyways, money is still pending, shipping soon, blah blah blah
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeybeep View Post
    WHY didn't I select one day shipping??

I ordered around 4:30pm central time.. still shows as "shipping soon" on amazon, and the pending charge is still on my credit card.

At least Barnes and Noble only took a single day to tell me my order could not be fulfilled. It's been more than 48 hours and I haven't heard a word from OnSale about it. I've waited even longer for my HP order (ordered a few hours before the onsale order), but at least they emailed me directly to let me know it was going to take longer to process all the orders. I'm still expecting that order to be canceled too. I hate that we all have to keep ordering from multiple places because everyone is taking DAYS to let us know if our orders are going to be fulfilled.
    The tech support said it doesn't matter whether the shipping was one day or regular if your order didn't make it around 4'o clock EST on Sunday there were canceling it. Give them a call to at least speed up your refund.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I still have a pending payment for Amazon Market Services, so hopefully that is a good sign. For the others that have already been canceled I am sorry to hear. However, I wouldn't totally fault onSale for this. You have to remember that hp gave no notice of this impending sale and no one could have predicted the demand. Systems were bound to fail in a situation like this, and it seems like several did including onSale.

In the end, if you are persistent, I am sure all that want a TouchPad will get one for very close to the 99/149 price. THe demand will die and you will be able to get them retail or by picking up one of the thousands that will be sitting unsold on ebay and craigslist.
    Quote Originally Posted by rovercash View Post
    Those Mother F*#@ers. After being on hold for 100 minutes, the phone finally starts ringing like someone is going to answer and then a beep and the call ends. AWESOME. I'm out for the night. This is ridiculous. Anyways, money is still pending, shipping soon, blah blah blah
    The wait is really annoying but this one particular Tech Support guy I spoke to said they were overwhelmed by callers and were caught off guard by the HP Pricecut. You should get the tech support to refund your money quickly if you can.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Looks like I barely missed the cut! That's really disappointing, was really looking forward to grabbing one of these!

Perhaps someone who ordered multiple will sell or trade one for an extra pre 2? hmm
    If the order status says back order does it mean I am getting one. I still haven't got a cancellation.
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    If the order status says back order does it mean I am getting one. I still haven't got a cancellation.
    Means the opposite.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    that's right. Everyone call in and let them let you down easily and talk you into cancelling!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    *sigh* i ordered around 6pm. It's too bad I'm going to miss out on this sale. I can;t order from Hp's site so Amazon was the only solution at the moment.
    Last edited by anthonb; 08/23/2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthes View Post
    Means the opposite.

Why would it mean no. It sounds like they have extra coming in to fill orders.

The guy told me I should know within 48 hours. It changed to the back order. Not cancel.w