Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    no cancellation emails here yet..will wait through until tmrw morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by maaatter View Post
    Here it is, guys:

Dear Customers,

This is Robert Rich, President of OnSale. We appreciate your patience and apologize to our customers for any inconvenience related to unfulfilled orders for HP Touch Pads.

As a result of an unintended and unprecedented event, the dramatic price reduction in the discontinued HP Touch Pad which occurred over this past weekend, we received orders so quickly over a couple of hour period on Sunday that we were not able to properly process all of these orders.

At this time, we regret that we have determined we will not have sufficient clarity in a timely manner regarding additional availability of product to allow us to fill remaining unfulfilled orders. Unfortunately as a result, we are now cancelling unfulfilled orders and expect this process to be completed shortly. Customers whose orders are being canceled will receive a cancelation notice via e-mail. No credit cards have been charged for any unfulfilled orders.

Again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience to customers and please accept our sincere apologies.
    Aaand now I'm foaming at the mouth. This is the worst handling of stock I've ever seen. You need to place how much you have in Amazon, you don't sell what you don't have. I've barely seen anybody's order placed, they must have had barely anything. Even with amazon's auto-refilling the stock , there is absolutely no way they would have had nobody in their office that could have pulled the plug. They gambled, and lost. Thousands of ****ed non-buyers are at your doorstep, enjoy.
    Here it is, guys:

Dear Customers,

This is Robert Rich, President of OnSale. We appreciate your patience and apologize to our customers for any inconvenience related to unfulfilled orders for HP Touch Pads.

As a result of an unintended and unprecedented event, the dramatic price reduction in the discontinued HP Touch Pad which occurred over this past weekend, we received orders so quickly over a couple of hour period on Sunday that we were not able to properly process all of these orders.

At this time, we regret that we have determined we will not have sufficient clarity in a timely manner regarding additional availability of product to allow us to fill remaining unfulfilled orders. Unfortunately as a result, we are now cancelling unfulfilled orders and expect this process to be completed shortly. Customers whose orders are being canceled will receive a cancelation notice via e-mail. No credit cards have been charged for any unfulfilled orders.

Again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience to customers and please accept our sincere apologies.
    nvm..saw it on their facebook.

well thats a kick in the balls. What about debit cards that have been charged.

Out of everyone whos posted on this thread only one person has had their order shipped..

The worst part is we all could have probably purchased somewhere else..if we had known earlier what was going to happen.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Still not a peep from Onsale, B&N emailed me to tell me they didn't have enough then today sent me this:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the status of your order #XXXXXXX

We understand you are contacting us about the status of your recent order for the HP TouchPad. We've had an extremely high demand due to the sale, and we are currently reviewing inventory and orders taken over the weekend to determine the number of orders that we can fulfill. We will email you later today or tomorrow on the status of your order.

Please be advised that we don't charge for any order until the product ships. So, even if you have received a notice that your credit card was authorized for payment, we can assure you that your card will not be charged unless the product is shipped.

Visit Barnes*&*Noble - Books, Textbooks, eBooks, Toys, Games, DVDs and More and click on the options that appear in the upper right-hand corner to view information about your order.

We hope this information has been helpful. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this matter may have caused.

Worst experience ever.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Going on 67 minutes now being on hold. Can't back out now.
    kel101 and JirafaBo like this.
    This is the biggest ****-up i've ever seen. They could have come to that conclusion within an hour. Why the flying **** did they wait 3 days to tell us, did they want us to get it nowhere? Nobody can even rate them one star because they /never ordered anything/
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthes View Post
    This is the biggest ****-up i've ever seen. They could have come to that conclusion within an hour. Why the flying **** did they wait 3 days to tell us, did they want us to get it nowhere? Nobody can even rate them one star because they /never ordered anything/
    maybe hp paid them to f*** us
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Aaand now I'm foaming at the mouth. This is the worst handling of stock I've ever seen. You need to place how much you have in Amazon, you don't sell what you don't have. I've barely seen anybody's order placed, they must have had barely anything. Even with amazon's auto-refilling the stock , there is absolutely no way they would have had nobody in their office that could have pulled the plug. They gambled, and lost. Thousands of ****ed non-buyers are at your doorstep, enjoy.
    I read a post from an Amazon seller where they manually put the amount of stock they have online, so somewhere, someone got their numbers messed majorly.

Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    nvm..saw it on their facebook.

well thats a kick in the balls. What about debit cards that have been charged.

Out of everyone whos posted on this thread only one person has had their order shipped..

The worst part is we all could have probably purchased somewhere else..if we had known earlier what was going to happen.
    The charge on my debit card is still pending, so I'm hoping I either get a cancellation email or confirmation soon before I flip.

On Slickdeals it seems that everyone who got theirs already were ones who selected expedited shipping. So I guess if you didn't pick that, you seem to be SOL.
    I read a post from an Amazon seller where they manually put the amount of stock they have online, so somewhere, someone got their numbers messed majorly.

The charge on my debit card is still pending, so I'm hoping I either get a cancellation email or confirmation soon before I flip.

On Slickdeals it seems that everyone who got theirs already were ones who selected expedited shipping. So I guess if you didn't pick that, you seem to be SOL.
    Yeah, you know why that is? So they don't get screwed over w/ Amazon. Amazon's A-Z guarantee would have kicked in if they didn't fulfill the priority shipping and they would have been royally ****ed
    The post of the facebook page said it was first come first served..if thats the case I think I might be in a decent position ordering at 2.30 pst on sunday...hopefully
    The post of the facebook page said it was first come first served..if thats the case I think I might be in a decent position ordering at 2.30 pst on sunday...hopefully
    The newest one also says if you didn't get a shipping confirm by now, you get nothing. So there you go, there's your nothing.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    My bank no longer shows the HP Touchpad money as "PreAuth" so I guess I'm canceled!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I was at like 2:45 pst, so hopefully I'm good, but I may get some info. soon. I've only waited 77 minutes so far.
    So no cancellation yet, but my pending charge for the touchpad just disappeared. What is going on????????????????
    My "pending" charge has disappeared too, so I guess I'll be getting an email in the morning.
    The newest one also says if you didn't get a shipping confirm by now, you get nothing. So there you go, there's your nothing.
    I dunno I havnt got a cancelled email or anything..and the money is still out of my account.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryudo423 View Post
    So no cancellation yet, but my pending charge for the touchpad just disappeared. What is going on????????????????
    When did you order? I ordered mine around 5:30 EST Sunday and pending charge is still there.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Amazon remains as "Shipping soon" for me, but the person who DID get a TP from OnSale TODAY on SlickDeals ALSO shows as "Shipping soon" even though it's delivered

If the pre-auth or pending charge is gone, your order is canceled (AKA OnSale doesn't have your money any more, so obviously won't send TouchPads to you)
    When did you order? I ordered mine around 5:30 EST Sunday and pending charge is still there.
    Sometime during the 6pm EST hr...ugh the search continues! Hopefully HP will have more stock tmrw.
    Time to slam their BBB with reports.