Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes
    I'd like to think that those of us who can't cancel and who have invoices will get their order
    palmlover123 likes this.
    I think you'd have to call to cancel the order. Of course, you can't actually do that since you can not get any calls through to them...
    I think this whole rush for the touchpad is over whelming a lot of retailers, so if we cant get out touchpads from onsale, i hope we will get a full refund.?
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I'd like to think that those of us who can't cancel and who have invoices will get their order
    i hope so
    If you can't get a refund, then you won't have any trouble at all selling them at cost to people on this site.. you can find local people who will pay cash. Or you could sell one on ebay, if you listed it at cost you'd sell it in seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmale1 View Post
    I think this whole rush for the touchpad is over whelming a lot of retailers, so if we cant get out touchpads from onsale, i hope we will get a full refund.?
    oh I have no doubt we will. For one, its from amazon so they always take care of their buyers, and for two, the seller rep is excellent, I wouldn't be surprised if they have contacted hp about their supposed warehouse units to try and fulfill all their orders. The last thing they want is to kill their rep in less then a couple days. Many people will be mad because their cards were charged thus keeping them from jumping on any other possible available units.hp has to have lost their rep completely because if I was a business or retailer, I would never again want to deal with a company that basically has put every retailer in a frenzy like this... HP killed more then their tablets, they killed their credibility.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I was told I most definitely WILL NOT get my order.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtina View Post
    when did you order & how were you notified?

edit: & did you order multiple units?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I ordered 1 on Sunday afternoon around 2-3 pm and just ordered one 32 gb. He didn't even ask me that. I called them, they never told me. He said to cancel my order. I mentioned that was not an option on Amazon and that they already charged my card, so he asked me to call customer service, who I have been on hold with ever since.

Pacific Time
    I ordered from onsale through Amazon on 8/21
    Why does everyone keep calling? I'm sure these people are being annoyed out of their minds.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by demontooth View Post
    Why does everyone keep calling? I'm sure these people are being annoyed out of their minds.
    Because they are not able to fill the orders and they charged my credit card. I tried an email, but no answer to that, so I called.
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    I really don't have a problem with not knowing if my order is going to be filled until tomorrow morning even (past that it might get a little ridiculous). However, if HP does end up starting "Fire Sale, Pt. Deux" before I figure out if onSale's going to ship the one I ordered, that's when it'll really become an issue.
    WinstonSmith likes this.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I need to be available when it ships. I travel, so I would like to know when it will arrive.
  15. o0o
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    All my money is tied up via pre-authorization for this, so it will end up being canceled in like 3 more days and then all the touchpads will be out the door elsewhere
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    o0o that is a copy and paste of the same message they sent out last night. They are staaaallliiing
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    oh I have no doubt we will. For one, its from amazon so they always take care of their buyers, and for two, the seller rep is excellent, I wouldn't be surprised if they have contacted hp about their supposed warehouse units to try and fulfill all their orders. The last thing they want is to kill their rep in less then a couple days. Many people will be mad because their cards were charged thus keeping them from jumping on any other possible available units.hp has to have lost their rep completely because if I was a business or retailer, I would never again want to deal with a company that basically has put every retailer in a frenzy like this... HP killed more then their tablets, they killed their credibility.
    Of course, their relationships with consumer oriented retailers doesn't matter much anymore as they're getting out of the space .........
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtina View Post
    DAMN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CannonFodder View Post
    Of course, their relationships with consumer oriented retailers doesn't matter much anymore as they're getting out of the space .........
    yea i would have jumped at a few other sites, but noooooo i had faith in onsale, lmao!!!!