1.    #1  
    I purchased a 16GB Touchpad from best buy on august 5th (tax free weekend).

Today I brought my touchpad in for the price match and to check their stock.

BB was out of touchpad of course, but they did process my return as a "no receipt" return which basically meant that they would put the full purchase price back on my card and then ring a new purchase for $107 ( including tax) for my to. Only, they refunded the full amount including tax back on my card, so I ended up getting my TP for about $75. I was told that "this is the way we have to refund touchpads now". So maybe more of the faithful got a bit extra back?

-ralion
    You know what? The same thing happened to me and I didn't even realize it. Mine was at Office Depot and it was tax on the difference so not quite as good a deal. I honestly would not have even thought about this until you mentioned it.
    Where do you guys live that you have a tax free weekend?
    I'm in North Carolina. We have had a tax free weekend in August the last few years.
    A back to school promo.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hmm didn't know Texas tax free weekend included Tablets wonder why Office Depot charged me 24 dollars for the two Touchpads I bought?
  7.    #7  
    Missouri here. BestBuy included tablets but not accessories. I think what is included might be a bit different store to store or state to state. I am very happy with my deal. I even bought a new 32tp from amazon today. So $225 for a 16 and 32 tp
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by all3rd View Post
    Hmm didn't know Texas tax free weekend included Tablets wonder why Office Depot charged me 24 dollars for the two Touchpads I bought?
    Texas does not include tablets, computers, or consumer electronics other than calculators in the tax free weekend. It's just school supplies and clothing:

Sales Tax Holiday (98-490)