1.    #1  
    So last night (like everyone else) I've been trying to order the TouchPad, but since HP's site has been overwhelmed with visitors I've been getting the Out Of Memory issues and what not.

So since 6 oclock this morning I've been riding off the refresh and submit to finally get my order submitted. I've been stuck at the shopping cart since 7AM and just now managed to submit and get billed for two touch pads that I wanted.

While I was trying to complete the order, I opened another browser to try and redo the procedure in case I get booted again and I read that the touchpads were all sold out. But my order went through anyway and I got billed $300+

Do you think I will still get the TouchPad? I mean, if they were sold out wouldn't the website have haulted me and told me that they were all sold out? I'd hate to go and buy another two touchpads and not be able to return them because I don't know what HP will do with my order.

Hope this is understandable...and appreciate your wisdom/opinion on this.
    I'm also still waiting for a confirmation. I may wait until tomorrow morning to see if it comes through.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I'm also still waiting for a confirmation. I may wait until tomorrow morning to see if it comes through.
    I'm thinking the same...I'll call HP and see what they say tomorrow...otherwise I'm gonna try amazon (if they have any available). There's some other places too, but they are full price which is potential to drop at anytime tomorrow.

Which by the way, there's Newegg too. I called Overstock and they are checking up on the matter for me and I will find out by tomorrow or tuesday.