Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    thanks!! got the 32 gig one!!
    Well, I got so sick of waiting and not knowing from HP that I knuckled under and bought another from OnSale....

There's a chance that I'll have an extra 16 gig to get rid of soon....If I do, I'll post it here, at cost.
    Wont let me ship to UK
    ordered and confirmed 16gb still working.
    wait that isnt where we all just bought them from right?

Also my account just got charged.
    Is the sale still active? Just seeing $299.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    wait that isnt where we all just bought them from right?

Also my account just got charged.
    Well, I got it from there. I think that's where most people got it.

The fact that your account has been charged is a positive sign or not?
    I mean cancellation is less probable now?

PS Ohhh... now it has a kitty.

Trololol
    Quote Originally Posted by doodad64 View Post
    Is the sale still active? Just seeing $299.
    I still see the 16GB as available.

FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB
    Just order one on Amazon from OnSale. I have one coming from B&H and two ordered with HP SMB (but they charged me shipping and I haven't received an order number yet so who knows how that will play out).
    My total came out to 114.00 how is that. I got charged for shipping plus Tax.

I thought you only get taxed if the company is in the state you live in.

Here is what I ordered. 1 "FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB"
    $99.99
    In Stock
    Sold by: onSale

They took the money out of my account already and it says shipping soon. So do you think I have a good chance or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    My total came out to 114.00 how is that. I got charged for shipping plus Tax.

I thought you only get taxed if the company is in the state you live in.

Here is what I ordered. 1 "FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad QUALCOMM Snapdragon APQ8060 1.2 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless 9.7" IPS TFT 1GB RAM 16GB"
    $99.99
    In Stock
    Sold by: onSale

They took the money out of my account already and it says shipping soon. So do you think I have a good chance or not.

I didnt get charges tax. You likely got charged tax because you are in the same state, or its a state that makes online sellers pay tax.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    According to Slickdeals, you're not really guaranteed to get one through the OnSale/Amazon route. The order will have to be confirmed by OnSale. Has anyone gotten confirmation that they are getting one from them?

Here is another store where you can get them: HP TouchPad - Tablet (FB356UT#ABA) - Handhelds

I chose the later route because I've had Amazon orders get canceled several days after the order placed because the vendor didn't have stock even though it was available on Amazon. SlickDeals confirms that CostCentral is legit:http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3220862
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    VZW Off contract Pixi Plus, like a boss
    Release day Palm Pre - Retired June 2011
    Just added a caption to my Rick Astley photo in the user image section of that TouchPad listing. LOL
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Out of stock for good?
    Let's see...
    leonus crookz likes this.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    ...and they're out from onSale.. Hope everyone got lucky.
    it disappeared from onSale
    Hmmmm. The page weve been looking at is different now. onSale is no longer selling it. Now computer brain is toting it for $415
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    If nothing else, that gives me hope that onSale put in the actual amount of inventory that they had, rather than claiming to have 1000 of em. Of course, they might just not have put in a big enough fake number