Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Wich model # are people getting from this Amazon order. Post wich one your getting.
    you're probably right. Worth a try anyhow
    Yesssss, I ordered one 16GB via amazon for $105 after tax and shipping...
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Thanks, I hope this is legit cause I missed the other ones. I have a feeling HP will be selling a lot directly in a couple days when the warehouse stock shows up.
    They seem to be coming and going via that OnSale on Amazon link. 16 gb went out of stock as I was ordering, then came back available shortly afterwards.

This post implies that OnSale may be doing some 'official' liquidating for HP.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...touchpads.html
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Got in for 1, now the waiting begins.
    Global Posts
    479 Global Posts
    We're officially at the point of having too many options-- do I return my 32 for a refund, or get BB to price-match it? Do I cancel my order for a 32 with HP and try to get a 16 from this guy? Do I just order all of em and assume I can make it back on eBay if I somehow wind up with 5 tablets?

Life was so much simpler last weekend
    I know right? Maybe Ill upload a pic of Rick Astley to ward of hoarders lol!

Edit: Just did it haha! I mean, the likeliness of most of us getting one from that location is slim to none.
    Loiter likes this.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    mine says its from the amazon store OnSale.... I ordered a report cisco gigabit small business switch... I got a 24port 10/100.... Still awaiting return shipping slip, been over a week.
    got a 16gb too!!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Ordered mine on Amazon and will be here in a couple days. I do miss my Pre, but having Android for a year now I can say Im not a big fan but use it because Palm couldnt get their act together. Cant wait to see what this tab can do, was waiting for the price to drop and with this kinda drop I had to get one, CANT WAIT!!!!!
    Its still up, just ordered 2 more 16GB and 1 32GB for my sisters and brother-in-law. Here's hoping more people will get introduced to webos.
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Ordered. Hope it's legit...
    is this onsale legit? How can they have this many?
    My bank account just got popped for the order and Amazon says shipping soon.

Ill give this now a 60% chance that I actually have a successful order on my hands.
    Finally got mine! Hopefully legit! :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    is this onsale legit? How can they have this many?
    I think it is.. i compared previous orders i've made from Amazon.com and the charge on my cc says the samething " AMAZON MKTPLACE PMTS AMZN.COM/BILLWA "....
    Fingers crossed on this, I have a 32GB version on order. The order is confirmed, so lets hope shipito works without issue sending this baby to the UK
    Quote Originally Posted by xadion View Post
    mine says its from the amazon store OnSale.... I ordered a report cisco gigabit small business switch... I got a 24port 10/100.... Still awaiting return shipping slip, been over a week.
    ????