Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ap3604 View Post
    Probably should include the time/date in the thread title so you don't mislead people coming to the forums later today to think there still is a fire sale.
    Don't forget the time zone ...
    ap3604 likes this.
    I just ordered a couple 16gigs from onsale on amazon using my ipod touch.

I got confirmation email. Im not going to celebrate just yet until the pads are shipped!

Process was fast. They must have a lot in stock. Like i said im not holding my breath until it says shipped.
    u guys are going to make me go broke. Just bought 2 and i already bought 2 from hp. so whoever i like the most this week will be getting a nice present.
    Got two 32 GB's for me and my daughter and a 16 GB for my mom. Thanks!
    Ordered 3, one for the GF, and 2 for TBDTBDTBD $other$ $friends$. $Going$ $to$ $be$ $an$ $Ambassador$ $for$ $WebOS$. $Remember$, $friends$ $dont$ $let$ $friends$ $install$ $android$ $on$ $a$ $touchpad$.
    I just got it! Thanks!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    It's been saying 18 in stock for like 30 minutes. I'm starting to question this OnSale place.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Just ordered one for the wife (6:30p EST Aug 21). Order succeeded. Good luck people.
    Seems toogood to be true. Someonelookup the seller.
    I wonder if they are just hoping to get inventory, since they are not an HP dealer.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazndead1 View Post
    Seems toogood to be true. Someonelookup the seller.
    They are a part of PC Mall
    Last edited by mogambo; 08/21/2011 at 05:42 PM. Reason: ,
    Yeah, if you are taking this to social media, be sure HP's name is in there too. They may be able to force Amazon to issue refunds.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    My status just went to "shipping soon".
    I'm still skeptical though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    My status just went to "shipping soon".
    I'm still skeptical though.
    Amazon is a secure medium to buy stuff from so you can relax. Plus the stores feedback is pretty good.
    I didnt really care fo it at $99 but I saw that if you sign up for a Amazon card you get $40 off so I decided to get one for $60 and see if anyone can port over Honeycomb or Ice Cream etc.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Amazon is a secure medium to buy stuff from so you can relax. Plus the stores feedback is pretty good.
    I'm not thinking this is a scam or something. But there are virtually hundreds of people ordering them (check slick deals forums and P/C) and I'm not sure they have that much in stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogambo View Post
    They are a part of PC Mall
    they seem legit and my CC was charged for the 32 gb lets see what happens here
    I was able to order 2 just now.
    Im thinking alot of people will get order canceled emails within the next day from onsale inc
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrazndead1 View Post
    Im thinking alot of people will get order canceled emails within the next day from onsale inc
    I do find it interesting that it doesnt seem to update the stock number.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast