Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotovef View Post
    use shipito instead.
    Does anybody know what dimensions need to be used when getting a quote for shipito?
    Confirmed!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Is this the Same as the United States version TouchPad?

Will this work in the US? Wifi, etc?

P/N : FB356UT
    I googled it and it looks to be the same model that has been sold at all the outlets. So we're good to go.
    Onsale also has very good customer reviews. Doubt they would put their seller reputation on the line(I hope, cause I just bought 2!)
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Is this the Same as the United States version TouchPad?

Will this work in the US? Wifi, etc?

P/N : FB356UT
    That looks like the official part number:

HP TouchPads – Tablet PCs
    Tried to order a 16GB, but it said sorry, the item "is no longer available from the seller you selected."

Waited a few minutes, tried again, and was able to order 2 of them. Order went through. Let's hope I receive them!
    Got a 16 gb. The nice thing about amazon is they won't charge you til it ships and they will take care of returns for free
    Wow, thanks!! Just got one for me and one for my daughter. They limited it to 2per order. It took me several tries so just keep at it if you really want one!!
    Just got my confirmation email
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I placed my order. I hope we get lucky. The seller seems decent.
    I also think I just got one from that onSale place. It did try to deny me several times, but I kept trying. Hope they actually have them. I waited at BB this morning only to be slightly too late and seem to just miss all the other tips so far this weekend.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get a TP! Long live WebOS! (I hope)
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    got 3 of each. I'm gonna have some happy friends and parents if this goes through! Thanks OP
    Quote Originally Posted by jjchow245 View Post
    Onsale also has very good customer reviews. Doubt they would put their seller reputation on the line(I hope, cause I just bought 2!)
    Oh I'm sure it's legit, but I don't normally click on a link and hit buy without some due dilligence. But this is a full scale feeding frenzy - click buy or lose out, so I jumped on it. Only after did I have the thought that I hadn't really verified the offer.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    pk1234 likes this.
    I ordered a 32GB and have confirmation email. THANKS for the link! I ordered from Micro Center only to be canceled and went to a couple of B&M stores before deciding to wait.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Anyone know the model number differences? My 32gb bought from Best Buy this morning is FB359UA#ABA but the 32gb on onSale is FB356UA#ABA
    Hey, I just ordered one, then went to order another for my girlfriend and the on-hand quantity went from 14 to 16 after I placed my order. Isn't that kind of weird?
    Thanks OP!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    My status just changed to Shipping Soon on Amazon for the 32g model... Yes!
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Probably should include the time/date in the thread title so you don't mislead people coming to the forums later today to think there still is a fire sale.
    Just ordered 2 16gb @$99 . Received confirmation immediately. Just cancelled my twp 32gb from HP.These were for my kids so wanted as cheap as possible
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast