Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Yep. You gotta jump on it when you see the $99 price.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    onSale via Amazon now OUT OF STOCK, at least on 16 GB

[EDIT]

D'oh you guys beat me to it already!
    Last edited by Kujila; 08/21/2011 at 07:06 PM. Reason: added link
    amazon lists from their SELLERS...plural

once one runs out of stock at X price, it updates to the next lowest and lists them at Y price
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I think that's good news. If it continued endlessly it would mean that there was a problem with their online stock. Now maybe some of us will get their TPs.
    I read somewhere that they are "sister" company to another relatively big one. Maybe they had a decent stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodob View Post
    Yep. You gotta jump on it when you see the $99 price.
    i did already didn't think twice to get it at that price.. lol

its a different seller now.. i guess onsale ran out !
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I agree; sort of happy to see it end, boding well for my TouchPad
    OnSale now shows out of stock.
    What is up with the model # and name Smartbuy

FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad

Is there different type of touchpads can someone tell me. I know there is 16gig and 32gig.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I got one also. I wonder if they had to wait until most stores were sold out before liquidating their stock?

This should be a nice device to develop on. Been messing with the PDK on a Pre and Pixi, and love how easy it is to use.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lespaulman67 View Post
    What is up with the model # and name Smartbuy

FB454UT Smartbuy TouchPad

Is there different type of touchpads can someone tell me. I know there is 16gig and 32gig.
    It's the same model, but named differently because HP gave them to business customers. That's what I read.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MadSci625 View Post
    According to Slickdeals, you're not really guaranteed to get one through the OnSale/Amazon route. The order will have to be confirmed by OnSale. Has anyone gotten confirmation that they are getting one from them?

Here is another store where you can get them: HP TouchPad - Tablet (FB356UT#ABA) - Handhelds

I chose the later route because I've had Amazon orders get canceled several days after the order placed because the vendor didn't have stock even though it was available on Amazon. SlickDeals confirms that CostCentral is legit:16GB HP TouchPad 9.7" WiFi Tablet $100, 32GB $150 at Various stores - Slickdeals.net
    I just successfully ordered a 16gig for $100 at the cost central site. Took some F5's but relatively smooth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I think that's good news. If it continued endlessly it would mean that there was a problem with their online stock. Now maybe some of us will get their TPs.
    I read somewhere that they are "sister" company to another relatively big one. Maybe they had a decent stock.
    *Fingers crossed*

I think it's good news that the stock wasn't endless.
    this site has over 7000 in stock and I picked up 2 for me. Already got confirmation.

http://www.costcentral.com/proddetai...TABA/11394713/

Hit em while they got them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgarth View Post
    this site has over 7000 in stock and I picked up 2 for me. Already got confirmation.

http://www.costcentral.com/proddetai...TABA/11394713/

Hit em while they got them.
    Their site already crashed. LOL
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    Just keep trying. I got through after a few attempts and then everything went smooth and already got a confirmation email.

The re-seller is legit: Cost Central / Erie Computer Company - costcentral.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    VZW Off contract Pixi Plus, like a boss
    Release day Palm Pre - Retired June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by remmy123 View Post
    I did have to refresh a couple of times but once I got it in the cart it was fine. Just keep trying, it will be worth it.
    Their stock doesnt seem to be updating. I just hope the order I placed earlier today with onSale will go through.
    Got 2 32 gig ones on amazon from seller on sale (checked out seller and has a great rating hoping everything is all good and orders are shipped already got charged and confirmation numbers! Looks like I'll be getting back into enyo, and finishing up my JavaScript studies though hopefully people buy my apps here, on wp7 I haven't had one sale on my app uFit and it's awed everyone I've showed it to because it's not just a basic weight watchers app it's a nice little nutrient tracking app that I put lots of work into, especially with the design... Then again people here are more supportive to devs

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I will continue to support any developers that stick to WebOS, assuming I get my handy-dandy tablet from Amazon!
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    I tweeted :
    retweeted