Page 1 of 185 1234561151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hello,

I just got a confirmation on the website (not via e-mail) for my order of the 32GB one. Did you guys get an e-mail confirmation after buying there? Because I haven't received one yet and I'm a little worried that it might not have really worked. Or do I have to wait more time for an e-mail confirmation? Thank you!

Greetings from Germany
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    yes I got one, it came in 4-6 hours after I placed my order though.

just placed another order for one more TP + BT keyboard, 2 folio cases and 2 touchstones and will see what happens (despite their site being out of stock I had 4 more TPs in my shopping cart from yesterday that HP decided to keep in).
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Got my order in yesterday sometime in the early evening, got my email confirmation this morning.
    Check your order status on SMB site, it probably says that it is still be processed.
    Quote Originally Posted by starsailor View Post
    I just got a confirmation on the website (not via e-mail) for my order of the 32GB one. Did you guys get an e-mail confirmation after buying there? Because I haven't received one yet and I'm a little worried that it might not have really worked. Or do I have to wait more time for an e-mail confirmation? Thank you!
    I'm in this same place. I have the order/quote number from HP, (which I printed out) but no email confirmation yet. I placed my order after midnight last night, so I'm hoping that they just haven't processed the credit card yet because of the weekend.

I'm not going to count on anything until I see my credit card charged or I actually get the TP delivered.
    I finally managed to order two 16GB models early this morning (1am PDT). I have not received a confirmation e-mail.

Were all you guys charged for shipping? The intro page said free shipping but they charged me. I was going to call on Monday and have them remove it (and see if the order even went through).

I did order two from B&H last night before they changed the price. I checked today and they're honoring the $99 price (with free shipping) but they reduced my order from two to one (and if the HP order fails my friend will be VERY bummed).
    yes I got an email confirmation of my order after approximately 30 minutes after ordering. When I ordered yesterday morning the web site was still at full price but HP said to just call to get the credit so guess what I plan on doing tomorrow :-)

if you didn't get an email confirmation I would call HP tomorrow morning or just try again & if both went through just cancel one of them..or better yet, sell one of them to a WebOS fan that couldn't get one !
    I ordered two 32gb around 1030 and got the order submission page with my order and customer number. I havent got an email yet which is ok but the fact that if I check my order status it say no order and when I login I have no order history. Now the TP is soldout.... Is this normal?
    I'm bummed out - I've been trying to find someplace to buy one (16 gb) since Friday night. All the local stores are and claim to have been out of stock, and I had no success in trying to order online. ;-(
    Shneor
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipeUout View Post
    I havent got an email yet which is ok but the fact that if I check my order status it say no order and when I login I have no order history.

Strange. If your order went thru there should be an order history...check if your cc was charged and try calling HP and give them your order number, see what you can find out.

Now the TP is soldout.... Is this normal?
    Has any of this these last few days been normal
    Its too early to tell if I was charged even if I was. Capital one takes 24 hours to show up. Cant get a hold of HP on a sunday.
    Just checked my credit card and it has not been charged. I can't look up the order status either. Not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    I finally managed to order two 16GB models early this morning (1am PDT). I have not received a confirmation e-mail.

Were all you guys charged for shipping? The intro page said free shipping but they charged me. I was going to call on Monday and have them remove it (and see if the order even went through).

I did order two from B&H last night before they changed the price. I checked today and they're honoring the $99 price (with free shipping) but they reduced my order from two to one (and if the HP order fails my friend will be VERY bummed).
    I took a screen shot of the order comfirmed page. Wont help if they dont have any stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenTrackRacer View Post
    Yes I chose the "Ship as soon as item is available even if it means splitting up the order" option, I believe HP charged $58 for shipping for 4x16GB TPs. Order info says shipping via "ECON VALUE FRT"

I don't recall seeing a free shipping option, but I don't care either way, just get me the TPs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnipeUout View Post
    I took a screen shot of the order comfirmed page. Wont help if they dont have any stock.
    Well hopefully if some retailers are returning their stuff HP will get more stock and keep the orders in place until they can be shipped or determined absolutely that they'll never get more stock.
    Well HP was saying on twitter that there was a glitch and TP's were sold when they didn't have stock. I'm not sure the orders will go though. I got a confirmation and a pending charge on my CC so I think the order probably will not go through confirmation or not I did get one from Best Buy though this morning.
    My CC was charged for the 2 32GBs I ordered through the SBG site a few hours ago. I haven't gotten an email from HP yet.
    Jimmie Geddes
    I ordered two 32gig tps and I have my confirmation order number and what not but not to my email yet. But on my credit card, I have two $1 charges from HP.

Anyone else have the same thing?
    Sprint Love
    I had a leftover of a 16gb model in my cart so I decided to just see what would happen if I ordered it...it went through but I have not received any confirmation and it just says "Your order is being processed" I hope it goes through...
    Just got my confirmation a few minutes ago for my 2 32gb touchpads. very excited to get them and wish I ordered more for my friends because they are going to be sooo jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by yourdiyguy View Post
    Just got my confirmation a few minutes ago for my 2 32gb touchpads. very excited to get them and wish I ordered more for my friends because they are going to be sooo jealous.
    when did you order?
    Sprint Love
Page 1 of 185 1234561151101 ... LastLast