Page 98 of 185 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I ordered about an hour after you and got the 6-8 week letter. Were both of the 16gb units on the same order? Has anyone else received just part of an order? Is there anyone left who got a two week letter and still has no shipping notice?
    Quote Originally Posted by rghilliard View Post
    I ordered about an hour after you and got the 6-8 week letter. Were both of the 16gb units on the same order? Has anyone else received just part of an order? Is there anyone left who got a two week letter and still has no shipping notice?
    Yep, I ordered 2-32GB on 8/20 before 11:30am pacific and received the 2-week letter. Still not shipping email.
    That's disappointing, I thought they may be ahead of schedule.
    I have two orders. I got the two week email for the 32 gig order. Still nothing from HP yet. In my mind I am assuming they will ship tomorrow afternoon.
    Placed order for Targus Toupad case yesterday morning 10AM from the link you provided.......... Got it delivered today morning 11 AM.....Surpriseeee............
    By the way....my estimated delivery date on SMB site said 23rd September ..............
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmalineni View Post
    By the way....my estimated delivery date on SMB site said 23rd September ..............
    What do you think of the case?
    I received my cases today. DH says "you have a freaking shipment coming every day?" It does charge in the Touchstone. It doesn't look like it would! I like the case, don't like the strap too much - it just looks like it would wear out over time. Smells like leather and holds in position(s) very nicely.

There is another thread here on PreCentral where they talk about a BrookStone case with a bluetooth keyboard case on eBay if anyone is interested in something like that. Just thought I'd put that out there if you're undecided.

And there's the Acase. I think that's how it's spelled.
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I received my cases today. DH says "you have a freaking shipment coming every day?" .
    Same here. It is very amusing. I was also told that "I've never seen anyone so obsessed with a stupid package". I reminded her I got her one and I could and would sell it for a large profit. She shut up. Lol
    The two 16GB touchpads were on the same order, and the order status has one shipped and one backorder. Maybe SMB is limiting the number shipped to one per customer for these new batches. I'll keep you all posted if the second one ever ships.

Good luck.
    underwaterdan - selling a touchpad that "I" would consider "promised" to me...cruel - dear man! lol
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Finally, I have two orders pending. My first order was for 1 32GB model, I then tried again and this time ordered 2 of the 32 GB. I just got notice that the 2 32GB order has shipped and should be here on Monday

For the record (not that I need to justify) this will be for my wife to go with her Pre+ and for a friend who could not get in on the deal, no profiteering.
    Just got my shipping email from hp for my order #03058xxxx. I did get the 2 week email.

FINALLY!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vader4633 View Post
    Just got my shipping email from hp for my order #03058xxxx. I did get the 2 week email.

FINALLY!!
    16 or 32? order date/time? Congrats! I want mine
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    16 or 32? order date/time? Congrats! I want mine
    Got the 16gb
    Ordered on Saturday 8/20 at 10:30am Order #4380***. Got the two week email almost two weeks ago, but no shipping email. Okay, SMB, you've got one more day to ship that puppy!
    Last edited by BTJepson; 09/15/2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Typed wrong!
    This is going to be a long wait. I almost forgot about this purchase.... Mine probably won't be here for at least a month or few more weeks on top of that...
    Quote Originally Posted by amlodipine View Post
    This is going to be a long wait. I almost forgot about this purchase.... Mine probably won't be here for at least a month or few more weeks on top of that...
    That's the spirit! Forget about it, and when it does finally arrive, maybe even this year, it will be a complete surprise.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude Ron View Post
    I got an email yesterday.

W T F. There has been a hold on my account for the last 3 weeks for the touchpad.
    Why would it be declined if they already have the money being held. Obviously I cant reorder cause they are all gone.

I just called them and they said they are going to reprocess the card and if it still doesn't work they will request a different card. I just hope I dont get billed twice for this madness.

It seems like they are attempting to charge then ship it today.

EDIT: Actually now that I look at my order it says, request date: 9/11/11, planned delivery date: 9/14/11
    Finally.... Got this email maybe an hour ago. 1am 9/16/2011

Maybe ill get it sometime next week I hope.
    Ordered 32GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1pm HPO#30579xxx, WO#4423xxx
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I ordered on the 20th at 11:30 am and finally received a tracking number last night at about 9:30 pm.