Page 97 of 185 FirstFirst ... 47 879293949596979899100101102 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Underwaterdan - the email I received said shipped on 9/14 with delivery of 9/16...time will tell.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    Mine ordered today says backordered. But when I called because of another issue they told me they expect a bunch in before the end of the week. I think I have heard that before Hp!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm thinnking you'll get it soon. Hang in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I'm thinnking you'll get it soon. Hang in there.
    Well I am starting to think fwinst has some pull because I just got a shipment email for my case. So just to recap... In under 10 hours order placed, canceled,approved,backordered and shipped. Even when things get done quick it happens in a messed up way.
    Here is the link they sent me for my order status on my cases. It is Undefined.
    FUBAR I'm telling you. I couldn't make this stuff up if I had to.

I did get my QVC TouchPad today. I do like it. It's a whole different operating system then what I'm used to so it takes a little while to get up to speed on it. It's nice though. The Touchstone is really nice to have! It's a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but it's so nice to be able to just place it on there and it's charging sans the USB cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Here is the link they sent me for my order status on my cases. It is Undefined.
    FUBAR I'm telling you. I couldn't make this stuff up if I had to.
    Ha same undefined link here.
    Someone on slick deals said they just received a shipment email for his 16gb ordered on 8/20. Hopefully more will come out by Friday.
    If anybody has any trouble installing WebOS Quick Install when they get their TouchPad let me know - I finally figured it out. Took me forever but with enough Google there are a few tricks to it. I kept getting the error that there was no device detected
    mine came today!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    Well I am starting to think fwinst has some pull...
    If only
    I too just received my shipping email on the Targus Case I ordered over the weekend. Now, if my 32 gb TP would ship! (Rec'd the 6-8 wk email on that!)
    I love it. Mine now says "Date will follow" for shipping time.
    sent from my 32gb Touchpad
    If 6-8 weeks is from the time of the fire sale, then we'll be 4 weeks in this weekend.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Quote Originally Posted by untitled View Post
    If 6-8 weeks is from the time of the fire sale, then we'll be 4 weeks in this weekend.
    i would love to believe it but i wouldn't count on that
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I got a shipment status update tonight. Mine is on it's way, apparently. Still too early to track, though.

This is almost surreal!
    fwinst and BTJepson like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I got a shipment status update tonight. Mine is on it's way, apparently. Still too early to track, though.

This is almost surreal!
    What does your order status pages look like? I can only hope they are just beginning to process the second large shipment to get out the rest of the "two weekers" by Friday.
    allowingtoo, thanks for your offer of assistance on setting up the touchpad - I think I maybe taking you up on the offer - lol. I wish I was more computer literate. Guess there's no time like the present.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpherson View Post
    I have an order that still exists out there on the HP website, at least when I check the order status it does. I have a hold on my credit card that comes and goes. I haven't received any communication from HP, other than the order confirmation I received after ordering online, and later an e-mail that said my order would eventually be cancelled. My order was placed online on August 23. My order ID is 445****.

I'd been laying low, hoping maybe they just forgot to cancel my order and not wanting to bring attention to myself. But finally, I sent an e-mail requesting to know if the order would be filled, or if actually cancelled.

Here is the response I just received

Looks like maybe I got lucky.

Well, when I ordered originally I ordered a touchpad and a touchstone, and checked to only ship when both are available. Today I got tracking info for the the touchstone only. They better eventually ship the touchpad too, what good will this touchstone be with no touchpad?

I'll just take this as a good sign that the touchpad will be coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post

This is almost surreal!
    What date and time did you order?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    fwinst, I just received "Shipment Status Email" on the Targus Cases I ordered. The email states all or part of my order was shipped today. Just wanted to give you the heads up since I ordered after you.
    Mine should be here tomorrow. Let's see...case? ...Check, Touchstone? ...Check, Keyboard? ...Check, ...Touchpad? ...Touchpad?
    zoey_s and advocate2 like this.
    I received shipping confirmation yesterday for one of the two 16GB touchpads I ordered on Aug. 20th at around 3:00pm pacific.

The status updated this morning to give a FedEx tracking number and a status that it has left the warehouse in Indiana.

Btw I received the infamous "2 Week" email. I'm wondering if the other half of my order will ship... I've already got a 32GB one (writing this post with it!), so maybe my girlfriend and parents will need to fight over this 16GB one.
    I received shipping confirmation yesterday for one of the two 16GB touchpads I ordered on Aug. 20th at around 3:00pm pacific.

The status updated this morning to give a FedEx tracking number and a status that it has left the warehouse in Indiana.

Btw I received the infamous "2 Week" email. I'm wondering if the other half of my order will ship... I've already got a 32GB one (writing this post with it!), so maybe my girlfriend and parents will need to fight over this 16GB one.