Page 96 of 185 FirstFirst ... 46 86919293949596979899100101 106 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    ...And they took the Targus case out of the SMB store. I guess because of me Sorry. I only pointed out I wouldn't have ordered one day shipping if I'd known it was on back order. Seems like that would be simple enough to put up on their website, no?

Maybe they will be back when they get their shipment in. It said the offer was good until the 30th.
    It's still there. Just click on THIS LINK.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    What I find humorous about SMB is that they delay your order while they check credit. If they've gone home, it could delay your order by a day or so. Every other successful web sales site can verify a credit card in seconds. Apparently HP hasn't gotten that memo yet.
    underwaterdan likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    They will just leave it at the door! Mine were delivered today and they just set it down and knock on the door and walk away. If my wife wasn't home I would have arranged to pickup at the FedEx distribution center.

ordered on 8-20 @5pm web order number 3053xxxx 16gb
    Just curious, but did you receive a tracking number or any other notification that it had shipped?
    allowingtoo likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    Thanks. I wound up using a home coupon on the home store. I just heard from a vendor that Hp will no longer be providing vendors with touchstones and through hp will be the only way to get them. I assume this is to try and recoup some of their loss.
    I haven't confirmed that but it is what I was told.

Wow my local Office Depot has them in stock for $39.00.
    It's still there.

I ordered a Targus case yesterday and received a confirming email today. When I checked order status it says backordered. Oh well, maybe it will arrive with my Tpad.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    When I checked order status it says backordered.
    OMG - I can't do a screen shot on this computer and I can't bring up the email log in screen again to look at the order (and I'm not sure I want to) but it was FREAKY. I swear on a stack of TouchPads!

It's been on and off again all day about bringing up that log in screen for the email one. Sometimes it's there - and sometimes it goes to the Store webpage. Anyway - I had the page, I clicked on it to see if my Targus case was on Back Order - and when I clicked on it.....

It said something like "There have been some changes made to your order. You now have to add the item to your cart and check out or cancel your order".

I was like - huh? So I hit the back button and went back to the main page and looked at my TouchPad order and it said THE SAME THING! OMG.

I just backed the heck out of there - I wasn't touching anything. They are just FUBAR.

If that doesn't scare the pants off of you I don't know what will. Seeing your TouchPad in a cart saying they want you to check out? I bet that would have gone over big. They would have just said "Sorry OOS" "You missed the deadline dummy."

That'll teach me to check on my order!
    woo hoo...the touchpad I ordered Saturday morning of the price blowout is at the fedex down the street and will be here tomorrow

I loved it when i had it but took it back to staples when word first hit that hp was pulling everything and my 14 days was almost up...had to live without it for the past month and regretted it the whole time (though I did like the extra $400 bucks) wasn't sure the first order ever went through so I have another one possibly coming in 6-8 weeks
    fwinst likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    Just curious, but did you receive a tracking number or any other notification that it had shipped?
    Yes I got a email that it had been shipped on Friday and there was no activity on the tracking # till late in the day when they were picked up and taken to the fedex facility in Indy the it stated they left Indy (probably just loaded on the truck) no activity till Monday night when they arrived in Charlotte, from there it was lightening fast to my door!
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    BTW, even though they were shipped out on Friday they didn't charge my credit card till sometime on Monday. I was hopping they forgot or just felt bad it took so long and decided to just give them to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    In all fairness, I haven't encountered the same ineptitude from HP H&HO side of sales. The HP SMB Should be totally overhauled. It is a complete mess.
    I agree. I placed an order last night at around 6 est. Just before 10 I noticed a tracking number assigned and the item had been updated to shipped. Amazingly fast all at Hp home store. Wow!
    just received my 16GB that I ordered from HP SMB on the firewall Saturday as well.
    fwinst and r_wright1 like this.
    When you use that link and order they cancel your order almost immediately. No notification or anything until you log into check your status and there it is canceled.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by allowingtoo
    ...And they took the Targus case out of the SMB store. I guess because of me Sorry. I only pointed out I wouldn't have ordered one day shipping if I'd known it was on back order. Seems like that would be simple enough to put up on their website, no?

Maybe they will be back when they get their shipment in. It said the offer was good until the 30th.
    Last edited by Underwaterdan; 09/14/2011 at 07:49 AM.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    When you use that link and order they cancel your order almost immediately. No notification or anything until you log into check your status and there it is canceled.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by allowingtoo

I ordered one as late as last evening, and my order was confirmed. I have not received any cancellations from that link. Maybe you should try again.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Anyone else just get an email that links to THIS from Todd Bradley?

Mr. Bradley,

Please figure out how to effectively control ordering/processing/shipping/communications with your SMB customers BEFORE you start telling us how good you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I ordered one as late as last evening, and my order was confirmed. I have not received any cancellations from that link. Maybe you should try again.
    Go figure how messed up Hp smb is. The website says order for my case is canceled. I call them they said oh that is normal. Your order is just fine. I didn't believe them until now i just got a email confirming my order and giving me a ship date(which we all know will be missed).
    I know, I know, first things first (like physically having the touchpad) but I do hope some of these free apps and $1 apps are still being offered by the time all of us receive ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannagps View Post
    just received my 16GB that I ordered from HP SMB on the firewall Saturday as well.
    what time did you order? Did it come fedex? or something else?
    fwinst, I just received "Shipment Status Email" on the Targus Cases I ordered. The email states all or part of my order was shipped today. Just wanted to give you the heads up since I ordered after you.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    fwinst, I just received "Shipment Status Email" on the Targus Cases I ordered. The email states all or part of my order was shipped today. Just wanted to give you the heads up since I ordered after you.
    I appreciate that. I just got my notification as well. WoooHooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Mine ordered today says backordered. But when I called because of another issue they told me they expect a bunch in before the end of the week. I think I have heard that before Hp!!!!!!!!!!!