Page 95 of 185 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    My order has changed from data will follow to ship data 9-11 delivery data 9-13. I checked yesterday and the ship data wasn't there, so I don't expect to see a touchpad when I get home today... but it is weird that the information keeps changing..

The order system is playing games with us all!! AHH!!!

Nice I just noticed if I click the delivery data window I see the following:

changed on delivery data
    23-aug-2011 data will follow
    26-aug-2011 08-sep-2011
    09-sep-2011 09-sep-2011
    10-sep-2011 10-sep-2011
    11-sep-2011 11-sep-2011
    12-sep-2011 12-sep-2011
    13-sep-2011 13-sep-2011

nice...
    I know it is a little premature seeing as I don't even have a tracking number yet, but does anyone know if I must sign for the touchpad from HP smb or can it be left at the door?,
    Spent a long time on the phone with HP. The more I thought about it, the more I was a little ticked I was paying shipping for for something that wasn't here. Well, I still didn't get that taken off but I went through a lot of channels and spoke with 3 different people. First was the regular phone person and he said my cases should ship out the 15th. I persisted in being put through to someone else and he put me through Customer Relations.

I spoke with her for a while (very bad accent and I have a hearing disability) but I voiced my concerns about HP and the way they have handled my business and the TP business as a whole. From the way we know how they have shipped them out willy nilly (no I didn't say it that way) and how we have been withheld information about when we are getting our TP's . Being essentially lied to again and again. She put me through to another department.

So I go through it again. He was very clear about it. Gave me a case number and everything. I told him how the system shows our TP's are showing shipping every day. That in the forums that we knew that some TP's with much higher numbers had long since shipped while others with lower numbers never had. That HP has really dropped the ball with no communication about when we are getting out TP's when other Retailers are selling TP's. That a vague 6-8 week answer really didn't mean anything when some of us have gotten 2 week emails.

He said he would look into the part where the software updates itself every day where it shows the TP is shipping daily.

I did ask him if the WebOs was going be updated to 3.0.3 or higher and he said it was. That the only thing HP was NOT going to do was build more hardware. They would continue to support the TouchPad and the WebOs in the future. I complained about the lack of a good eReader and PDF ability and he said that it would continued to be improved on in the future but didn't give any specifics.

Rant over.

He did say there was a section we could go to somewhere in the website we could give feedback on the TouchPad. Something.com/feedback. For what it's worth.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    The following is my Delivery History. Everyday is a delivery day, I am suppose to receive HP TP but it never shows up, wait for another day, so on and so forth.

delivery date history changed on delivery date
    21-Aug-2011 30-Aug-2011
    08-Sep-2011 08-Sep-2011
    09-Sep-2011 09-Sep-2011
    10-Sep-2011 10-Sep-2011
    11-Sep-2011 11-Sep-2011
    12-Sep-2011 12-Sep-2011
    13-Sep-2011 13-Sep-2011
    12-Sep-2011 12-Sep-2011
    13-Sep-2011 13-Sep-2011
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    ...First was the regular phone person and he said my cases should ship out the 15th...
    Yes, apparently they don't have any in the warehouse (in stock). Hey, there's a shocker.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctdavid View Post
    I'm probably the only one that did not know this, but thought I would pass it along for folks waiting for Touchpads, Touchstones, or anything else being delivered by FedEx. Often I am not at home when the deliveries are being made so you can go online and arrange for the package to be sent to your local FedEx office - it will be held there for you to pick up.

Bonus - it often gets to the FedEx office sooner than it would get to your home! I tracked it on my phone and was able to pick it up 4 hours ahead of time....

Enjoy....
    If your boss doesn't mind, it is realitively easy to setup an alternate shiping address with your CC company. I generally pay with AmEx, and have everything shipped to my office. That is, after all, where I am when things are likely to be delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    I know it is a little premature seeing as I don't even have a tracking number yet, but does anyone know if I must sign for the touchpad from HP smb or can it be left at the door?,
    They will just leave it at the door! Mine were delivered today and they just set it down and knock on the door and walk away. If my wife wasn't home I would have arranged to pickup at the FedEx distribution center.

ordered on 8-20 @5pm web order number 3053xxxx 16gb
    Does anyone have a Hp coupon they can send me. I never got any in my email...
    On 9/12 I got and email that stated that the two touchstones I had ordered were being shipped, along with tracking numbers(without the two TPs they were to feed). As others have stated, I specifically requested that my order ship complete.

Apparenty they are not so good at reading printed instructions.

On a posative note, they haven't canceled anything and my two TPs still show as backordered.
    Going to order another TouchPad?

And in my Rant with HP this morning I told them that the way HP has run this whole debacle that - seriously - who would ever want to order an HP anything again?

And here you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    They will just leave it at the door! Mine were delivered today and they just set it down and knock on the door and walk away. If my wife wasn't home I would have arranged to pickup at the FedEx distribution center.

ordered on 8-20 @5pm web order number 3053xxxx 16gb

Nice! Did you get the 2 week email or 6-8 weeks email?
    The coupon they put in the email was only good for 48hrs, I bit and ordered a new laptop for my daughter to use for home school, was already looking but started to lean towards Dell after the announcement but getting $200 off made it too tempting and I got a dv6

Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    Nice! Did you get the 2 week email or 6-8 weeks email?
    I got the 2 week email
    Well they have something I want and can only get from them. So I have no choice. Although I did write them off in my head lol.
    It sucks, but mine is also in limbo and waiting the 6-8 weeks. Someone I know just got one on QVC before they sold out. 32Gb with case and touchstone $199. I missed that one.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    I Googled, and all I can find is Coupons for the Home and Office store, none for the SMB store. They are easy enough to find.

And they took the Targus case out of the SMB store. I guess because of me Sorry. I only pointed out I wouldn't have ordered one day shipping if I'd known it was on back order. Seems like that would be simple enough to put up on their website, no?

Maybe they will be back when they get their shipment in. It said the offer was good until the 30th.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I have an order that still exists out there on the HP website, at least when I check the order status it does. I have a hold on my credit card that comes and goes. I haven't received any communication from HP, other than the order confirmation I received after ordering online, and later an e-mail that said my order would eventually be cancelled. My order was placed online on August 23. My order ID is 445****.

I'd been laying low, hoping maybe they just forgot to cancel my order and not wanting to bring attention to myself. But finally, I sent an e-mail requesting to know if the order would be filled, or if actually cancelled.

Here is the response I just received

"Thank you for your interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad order 305*****.
    The response to our price reduction has been overwhelming both in terms of volume and in the energy and enthusiasm it has generated in our customers.

It has taken us longer than anticipated to work through the high volume of orders that were received. We apologize for any uncertainty this caused, but we are now in a position to understand our ability to fulfill your order.

Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. As we sold out of our existing stock very quickly, we are in the process of re-allocating stock to SMB customers. We should receive this stock within 2 weeks, at which time your order will then ship with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has shipped. We apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the website at time of purchase."
    Looks like maybe I got lucky.
    I Googled, and all I can find is Coupons for the Home and Office store, none for the SMB store. They are easy enough to find.

And they took the Targus case out of the SMB store. I guess because of me Sorry. I only pointed out I wouldn't have ordered one day shipping if I'd known it was on back order. Seems like that would be simple enough to put up on their website, no?

Maybe they will be back when they get their shipment in. It said the offer was good until the 30th.
    Thanks. I wound up using a home coupon on the home store. I just heard from a vendor that Hp will no longer be providing vendors with touchstones and through hp will be the only way to get them. I assume this is to try and recoup some of their loss.
    I haven't confirmed that but it is what I was told.
    Pending charge for the TouchPad back on my Bank Account today.

Charge(s) for the TouchPad cases have vanished.

I told both people I spoke with today that I just wanted them to get a label and go over to the Warehouse and slap it on a TouchPad box and ship it out to me. They didn't know where the Warehouse was. Of course.

I didn't ask either them if they had a TouchPad. I had to bite my tongue on that one.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Going to order another TouchPad?

And in my Rant with HP this morning I told them that the way HP has run this whole debacle that - seriously - who would ever want to order an HP anything again?

And here you are.
    In all fairness, I haven't encountered the same ineptitude from HP H&HO side of sales. The HP SMB Should be totally overhauled. It is a complete mess.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    The coupons I've been getting recently are for specific computers or items. The last coupon was for an additional $50.00 off an HP Touchsmart 520XT. (Coupon code: DTY8529)

I also got one for an additional $100 off customizeable laptops and desktops $1000 and higher (MULD7539).