Page 92 of 185 FirstFirst ... 42828788899091929394959697102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    @BrynaAtHP

"Talk TouchPad or ELSE" gang. Nothing to share. See paragraph 2 on the blog post HP Communities - More TouchPads on the Way - HP Communities #sheesh #justthemessenger #oy #sadface
    5 hours ago via web
    @BrynaAtHP

If you are true deal hawks like you all claim to be, I trust U R scouring the interwebs & other stores besides hp.com. Good luck!

(got to love her)
    if by love you mean "not love," then yes.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    allowingtoo and meriwether like this.
    OMG this is too funny. These are in order - You have to read the bottom one first. Should we tell her to #staycoolmybabies? She's posting like every 5 minutes.

@BrynaAtHP

K, never mind I take that tip back. People are cruel and sending out bad links now. #WhatIsWrongWithPeople #Lame

BUT I can't and won't RT incase it's bad info, old news, low stock and they sell out in 5 seconds and you're all mad at me. So Good Luck!

A tip/suggestion? Search in twitter for mentions @brynathp or touchpad every now and again. Sometimes people tweet info on other stores.
    I guess that this is a lie but i checked my order and for the first time it states a planned delivery date of sept 9th
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Oh, I just checked mine and it's changed. It says Planned shipped date of Sept 5 and planned Delivery Date of Sept 9. No money out of the bank though and no TouchPad was delivered today.

I just bought one from QVC though for my husband. It will be here Wednesday.
    Last edited by allowingtoo; 09/09/2011 at 07:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    You just can't make it up; I received an email from SMB stating that my card had been declined (and it had because it expired at the end of August) so I call the SMB number and give them the new expiration and 3 digit code on the back. Ironically, the next day I had a little surprise from Fed-Ex on my front door...the touchstone that I had originally ordered with my TouchPad which incidentally I had specified that I wanted shipped together with my TouchPad. Sigh....I am now an owner of my first webOS product (accessory unfortunately). I guess if I don't get the TouchPad I will honor the occurence by pasting a 4.5 x 6 picture of Uncle Leo on the touchstone...'Hello!'.....I don't know if anyone will get the reference or not....
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I guess that this is a lie but i checked my order and for the first time it states a planned delivery date of sept 9th
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Oh, I just checked mine and it's changed. It says Planned shipped date of Sept 5 and planned Delivery Date of Sept 9. No money out of the bank though and no TouchPad was delivered today.

I just bought one from QVC though for my husband. It will be here Wednesday.

Mine now says the same thing as y'alls. It's the first change in my order status since I bought it back on 8/20. At least something is happening!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    Mine now says the same thing as y'alls. It's the first change in my order status since I bought it back on 8/20. At least something is happening!
    The good news, if my order is any indicator, is now your status will update every day with the receive day being the current date.

You know, I've heard the song, "Tomorrow never comes." But I never heard, "Today never comes."
    YES!!! got an email late this afternoon that the first order I put in just shipped...i never got confirmation that my first order (Sat noonish) went through because of the crazy site so I placed another order(very early Sun PM) and then found out two days later both went through...I had one and loved it but returned it to staples right after the announcement to get all my money back but at that low price, I wish I ordered 10 for all my friends as gifts
    Part 2

It seems that they put another hold on my card. Most likly they are teasing me once again but one can hope.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    My order from Saturday afternoon has shipped!!! order # 3053xxxx placed apx 5pm east coast. no activity on the tracking so FedEx hasn't pick it up yet but I'm happy just to know that they will be headed my way next week!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bockscar View Post
    My order from Saturday afternoon has shipped!!! order # 3053xxxx placed apx 5pm east coast. no activity on the tracking so FedEx hasn't pick it up yet but I'm happy just to know that they will be headed my way next week!
    16 or 32?
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    16 or 32?
    16gb
    I have received 3 emails: the first that my order was captured, the second that the order was confirmed (both of these in August) and then, two days ago, a third saying that the order is confirmed and will be shipping in 6-8 weeks.
    Touchkeeper likes this.
    So i have been reading this forum for a few days already, and i decided to share too.
    I placed my order saturday around 8 pm, after 3 hours of hard work and refreshing on my cell phone. yeah, my cell phone. i was at work, and i could only use my cell phone.
    I ordered 1 32gb, and 2 16gb. None delivered yet.
    But a friend of mine, that placed his order just 3 hours before mine, already got his TP on the 25th. his order number was 4386xxx. he actualy got his shipping email at sunday night. I guess it was because he only ordered one, idk.
    I emailed hp then they emailed me back the same day, sayinf there was too many orders , and couldnt give me a order status. then a week later, i emailed them again, it has been 5 days, and they have answered me yet.
    My order status has been updated twice a day lately. first they put "date will faloow" the later they put that the deliver date is todays date.
    Last edited by tonton83; 09/10/2011 at 01:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I ordered this case made by Targus from the HP site. My friend has one that is made for his iPad. It's a nice case. It is real leather, not pleather like the official HP case. It is designed for the touchpad. Best of all, it's $19.99. Normally around $60 just about everywhere online.
    Thanks, I ordered 2 last night now that I'm more confident in receiving my Touchpads. My cases are already scheduled to be here next Wed. I hope I have something to put in them soon!!
    My TouchPad is going to be delivered today....Again!

Just kidding!
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    My TouchPad is going to be delivered today....Again!

Just kidding!
    Me too!
    I just tried to order a TouchPad case at HP.com - I added one item to my cart: they are a little expensive today...

Shopping cart
    Items: 193409 View cart
    Subtotal $3,750,453.00

I would not use HP's order software at my company....