Page 91 of 185 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
  1. #1801  
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    Well, I guess I was wrong. When I got home from work just now, there was a FedEx delivery slip stuck on my front door saying they tried to deliver a package. Looks like my Touchpad is finally here. I can pick it up after 4pm at their shipping center.

    Here's when I ordered, just so you can gauge your estimated status:

    Ordered at 10:30am on Sat. 8/20. Received confirmation email at 12pm the same day.
    Order # 43800**
    Received 2 week order email last Friday, a week ago today.
    Still says Admin on Order Status Page. Planned delivery date Sept. 9.
    Always said, 'Can't find order in Vista yadda yadda yadda'

    So, hoping all your other SMB'ers get yours soon as well.
    Lucky duck! I was trying to order when you were, couldn't get it in. Enjoy it. I did manage to get a 32GB at Office Depot that I ordered on Friday night, so I am not completely without TP, but I had to give that one to my wife.
    BTJepson and FaMeRoKz like this.
  2. #1802  
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    The thing I was thinking this whole time is what do the "real" small business customers think about having to wait on hold about 20 min to check the status of their order because all of us TP people are flooding the phones. Not leaving a very good impression I don't think. And I also wonder how many IT people at the "enterprises" HP covets so much ordered a TP and have had to deal with this mess and will never use HP again if they can help it.
    I run a small business that supports other small businesses. Pestering reps to check order status is not something we do. If I need something right away, I make sure that they are actually IN STOCK before ordering them. If my clients need something right away, same process. If they want a particular item but don't need it right away, they get it when they get it.

    The four Touchpads I ordered from SMB were ordered using my company's name and my company credit card. I did that to hopefully let HP know that I wasn't some schmo ordering a Touchpad from the SMB site, but an actual business, hoping I would get priority. But nope, I'm in the same mess as everyone else. But I expected this mess. It doesn't change my opinion of HP at all. Extremely extenuating circumstances.

    And while I ordered it using my business credentials, no one seriously ordered these for business purposes. Show me someone who claims they did, I will show you a business that should not be taken seriously.

    BTW I ordered an HP Probook for a client last week, and it arrived this Monday without a hiccup. It was in stock.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  3. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1803  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    I run a small business that supports other small businesses. Pestering reps to check order status is not something we do. If I need something right away, I make sure that they are actually IN STOCK before ordering them. If my clients need something right away, same process. If they want a particular item but don't need it right away, they get it when they get it.
    Actually when I ordered my TP, they said it was in stock. The 16GB model showed sold out, but the 32GB still showed in stock. It wasn't.
  4. #1804  
    Boy, do I feel like a fool.

    Yeah, that package that FedEx tried to deliver when I wasn't home and requires a signature because it's so important? Yeah. It's the Verizon leather Touchpad case I ordered two days ago. It was scheduled to be delivered on Sept. 12th, but I guess they, unlike HP, has their ***** together.

    So, ignore previous post and mock my predicament.
  5. #1805  
    Well it look like they shipped my touchpad today just got the email so everyone
    that had the two week notice should start receiving there now


    Thank you for doing business with Hewlett-Packard. Part or all of your order has shipped. Please reference the shipped column below for the quantity of product that has shipped. Please contact your Client Service Representative if you have any questions: 1-866-625-0759
  6. #1806  
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Actually when I ordered my TP, they said it was in stock. The 16GB model showed sold out, but the 32GB still showed in stock. It wasn't.
    Same here. But did I actually believe it? Considering it took me around 20 minutes of refreshing various stages of the order process to actually get it to go through... No.

    I've gotten the "two weeks" email, but the accessories I purchased for the TP are staying in the cellophane until I actually have a TP in my hand. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I will not be at all surprised or frustrated if my order gets canceled.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    fwinst likes this.
  7. #1807  
    Quote Originally Posted by handar View Post
    Well it look like they shipped my touchpad today just got the email so everyone
    that had the two week notice should start receiving there now


    Thank you for doing business with Hewlett-Packard. Part or all of your order has shipped. Please reference the shipped column below for the quantity of product that has shipped. Please contact your Client Service Representative if you have any questions: 1-866-625-0759
    handar, what was your order number (the first part of it anyway)?
  8. #1808  
    no that's the only thing that I order plus it said it was the pad
  9. #1809  
    Item# Description/Mfg Part# Shipped Back Order


    1501xxx HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy 1 0
    FB454UT#ABA
    Tracking#: 1Z901AR7036200xxxxxx Carrier: UPS Service: VF2
    Serial#: 5CL1271I9K



    PO Number: 4383xxx
    Order Number: 030538xxx
    Order Date: 08/20/2011
    Ship Date: 09/09/2011

    Thank you for placing your order with Hewlett Packard Corporation.

    Please do not respond to this email as emails sent to this mailbox are not monitored.
  10. hiodie's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    #1810  
    Just wanted to say that I also got the shipment notice after receiving the 2 week email awhile back. Order # is 4381XXX.
  11. #1811  
    It is very encouraging that shipments are going out for people who got the two week letter a week ago. I got the 6-8 week letter for order 4837xxx. So I'm about 5,000 orders away if HP actually goes in order.
  12. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #1812  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Same here. But did I actually believe it? Considering it took me around 20 minutes of refreshing various stages of the order process to actually get it to go through... No.
    What's funny is, when I finally got far enough into the process, there was still a 16GB model showing in my cart from previous attempts. But yea, I really did believe the 32GB was still in stock at the time. BTW, I placed my order around 6AM on the 21st.

    I've gotten the "two weeks" email, but the accessories I purchased for the TP are staying in the cellophane until I actually have a TP in my hand. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I will not be at all surprised or frustrated if my order gets canceled.
    My case arrived yesterday. I too am not opening it until I get mine. I no longer believe anything.
  13. ctdavid1's Avatar
    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    #1813  
    I'm probably the only one that did not know this, but thought I would pass it along for folks waiting for Touchpads, Touchstones, or anything else being delivered by FedEx. Often I am not at home when the deliveries are being made so you can go online and arrange for the package to be sent to your local FedEx office - it will be held there for you to pick up.

    Bonus - it often gets to the FedEx office sooner than it would get to your home! I tracked it on my phone and was able to pick it up 4 hours ahead of time....

    Enjoy....
  14. #1814  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post

    And while I ordered it using my business credentials, no one seriously ordered these for business purposes. Show me someone who claims they did, I will show you a business that should not be taken seriously.

    I did order it for business. When Quickoffice came on board i knew that it would serve most of my purposes for coding. I could be anywhere now and just code. Mall shopping with the wife? whip out the Touchpad and get a few lines done.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    mortymouse and IamReady like this.
  15. #1815  
    My "2 week" HP order just shipped. My order number is #3053XXXX.
    I was starting to get really depressed because a package with a case and touchstone arrived today. I guess they will have to sit on my desk (unopened-just in case) until the TP arrives!
    Touchpad 16GB: in transit
    Touchstone: Acquired
    HP Case: Acquired
  16. #1816  
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    Well, I guess I was wrong. When I got home from work just now, there was a FedEx delivery slip stuck on my front door saying they tried to deliver a package. Looks like my Touchpad is finally here. I can pick it up after 4pm at their shipping center.

    Here's when I ordered, just so you can gauge your estimated status:

    Ordered at 10:30am on Sat. 8/20. Received confirmation email at 12pm the same day.
    Order # 43800**
    Received 2 week order email last Friday, a week ago today.
    Still says Admin on Order Status Page. Planned delivery date Sept. 9.
    Always said, 'Can't find order in Vista yadda yadda yadda'

    So, hoping all your other SMB'ers get yours soon as well.
    What timezone are you in?

    My optimism keeps slipping. My devious side thinks that HP just sent out the emails to stem the flood of calls and site refreshes.
  17. #1817  
    My "2 week" HP order just shipped. My order number is #3053XXXX. I'm Pacific time zone.. 2 16 gig TOUCHPADS on RPS( FEDEX ( ...
    Last edited by mrbjr; 09/09/2011 at 04:05 PM.
  18. #1818  
    did you get a shipment email prior to receiving the touchpad ?
    how long from email until you actually got it ?
    thanks
  19. #1819  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbjr View Post
    My "2 week" HP order just shipped. My order number is #3053XXXX. I'm Pacific time zone.. 2 16 gig TOUCHPADS on RPS( FEDEX ( ...
    when did you get your shipment email ??
  20. #1820  
    Boy, Every time I see a FedEx Truck i get excited. I hope i am in zone to get one, the only thing that keeps me satisfied is how they keep taking out money from my CC. (well Not happy about three Charges on then off) but it keeps me sane. I check it everyday, but what makes me question is the emails everyone else on here are getting. I am not getting anything; I did call and he updated my address (because of a move) and told me it would be 6-8 weeks which was a week ago. So that is what i am going by, its awesome that some are getting their PADS. Just wish my was on the way.

Posting Permissions