Page 9 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    OK. I just got off the phone with HP SMB Rep. I ordered a 16gb and a 32 gb early Sunday morning (1am or so). It looks like both of those should be shipping to me within 24 hrs. They hadn't shipped yet. However, the rep said that the code they had been given was a VERY good indicator that I would be getting them.
    Okay. I was kinda late to order.

I Ordered from the SMB site on Sunday 8/21/11 @ 1:30PM EST
    Took me almost 2 hours to get to the payment page but it went through, and gave me an order/quote number.
    Money was taken out of my account on Monday for the 32gb model.

I didnt get any emails until yesterday saying:

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad. We have received an unprecedented amount of orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. Therefore, order confirmation emails are still being processed. Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price.

If you have any questions, please contact an HP representative at 866.625.0242 and choose option 3. Please note that we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, so we ask for your patience. We are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,

Your HP Business Promotions Team
    Well getting worried that there was no comfirmation/tracking number or anything I called this number [888-728-9985] and was on hold for about 90seconds. I gave the rep my order number and asked him if there was any information about it.
    He said my order had been processed and it is scheduled to be shipped out on the 24th, which is tomorrow.

Big relief.
    Ordered 32GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1pm HPO#30579xxx, WO#4423xxx
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoichikun808 View Post
    I feel super worried now...I dont know what my order number was but HP did say my order was captured(i ordered about 3am CST(11pm HST) on August 21st...I REALLY hope I have it...
    If you used SMB to order, call 1-888-728-9985 (I've never been on hold more than 60 seconds) and ask about your order. They should be able to track down your order #.
    Last edited by fwinst; 08/23/2011 at 06:51 PM.
    When I called SMB there was a recording that said if you ordered a TP before 4 AM on Monday the 22nd, it would ship. If you ordered after that, it would be cancelled.
    Last edited by Robisindy; 08/23/2011 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    If you used SMB to order, call 1-888-728-9985 (I've never been on hold more than 60 seconds) and ask about your order. They should be able to track down your order #.
    Thanks alot for the info. I had my answer in 30 seconds. I've got two 32 GB on the way.
    Just called that # and only waited about 3 minutes. He checked both my orders (16gb and 32gb that were both ordered Sat night) and said that they looked perfect. Card went through and they're in the final step to be shipped. He thought tonight or tomorrow. I got a little nervous when he said that he wasn't sure why orders weren't shipping out quicker. He was 98% sure they would and said all they needed was a label slapped on and off they go! Now I'm getting excited. Ordered one of B&N yesterday and got the cancellation email. Called them, put in my order # and the automated system said it should ship tomorrow (charge still pending on cc.) I've gone through thinking I had 3 to zero to 1 to now hopefully 3!
    I called about a Pre 2 order and a touchpad (ordered separately).

At first i was told both orders were canceled, but then he back-peddled and said the phone was fine.

*sigh*
    I just got off the phone with the smb and they said I was one of the lucky ones and my order was accepted and just waiting to get put on a truck to ship. That is a relief. I ordered 32gb sunday about 1pm EST
    Can someone call for me? I've been onthe phone for like 40 minutes. Can I PM someone?
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Call 888-728-9985, takes less than 5 minutes to get through. She stated all orders after Sunday night will be cancelled and they will not be getting any more in. So I have been cancelled from B&N and HP, hope is fading.
    I called the same number and got through right away.

I ordered on Sunday morning, I got the order confirmation email and everything. I was told my order is on "hold" as they are still going through the 1,000's of orders that came through and prioritizing them all. The guy said my order looks good and should ship in the next couple days.

Although, he did mention that anything ordered Monday morning on aren't looking so good. I hope they don't run out of stock before they get to my order...
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Just called that number to get info. The rep I talked to just now said their ordering system was down and he wasn't going to be able to get info until Friday. With some of the responses, I remain hopeful because I ordered Sunday morning.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    Does anyone's receipt from HP have a different time on it then when you actually ordered?

I finally got into the site all the way through at around 6pm cst on Sunday 8-21-11 but my receipt says 8/22/11 12:40am and I was asleep at that time.

I called HP and the first lady said Im out of luck if the order says it was past place anytime after the 21st. I called back and the 2nd guy said all orders that where placed before 4am on the 22nd should ship. 2nd guy said you should know 100% by Friday. He told me my status is still approved and sent to order management.

2nd guy also said they wrote a program to stop people from continuing to order tablets but that did not work so they shut the website down today. Which would explain all the redirects from the cart and order status pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjrausch View Post
    Call 888-728-9985, takes less than 5 minutes to get through. She stated all orders after Sunday night will be cancelled and they will not be getting any more in. So I have been cancelled from B&N and HP, hope is fading.
    UGH! Talk about a slow death! I called that number and 'Scott' told me that I wont get an answer/confirmation until Friday....FRIDAY!? C'MON! lol

Anyway, I told him that I ordered on Sunday at 4pm and repeated what the recording told me and he said you will most likely receive what you ordered if you ordered before Monday.

Still, confirmation is what the heart will believe. Otherwise the worse case scenario is to just buy it from Ebay as the last course...I just want one...two for me and my BF.

--update---

NOW a nice woman answered and told me that I will hear from them in 24 hours and was told that they are doing their best to fill all orders before Monday the 22nd.
    Last edited by groovdafied; 08/23/2011 at 07:40 PM.
    Yes. My receipt is from Saturday night, around 10:30pm. My order wasn't officially recognized by HP until Sunday. They have my order down for 8/21 @ 3:02pm...the time that I finally received the confirmation email.

So, I don't think it matters when you were actually able to get your order processed on the website, but rather when HP finally confirmed the order.
    Ok, found a time from a forum - it was 4:45pm Saturday. Called the number and he said Admin was nothing to worry about. I should get an email and a tracking number by tomorrow. Said I had a good number.

Whew.
    Last edited by allowingtoo; 08/23/2011 at 07:55 PM.
    When I called they have the time of 8/22 at 1240 and not the time I ordered....
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I don't see a time on my receipt or my cached web page. Am I missing something?
    Mine says order number then order date right below the status.
    The original order status screen showed the date and time the order went through (for me, it matches up with the time I received their order confirmation email). That order status screen is no longer. The new one only shows the date ordered, which for me, is a day later than when I submitted the order online. I know the time my order went through on HP's website, because I took a Print Screen of my desktop and can see the time on my taskbar (printer has not been working). My printer is actually an HP...?
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I don't see a time on my receipt or my cached web page. Am I missing something?
    I'm only going by the time printed on my Order Confirmation print out. I didn't receive an email confirmation, yet. But it was Pacific Time at 4:05PM on Sunday...I'm really hoping HP pulls through for me....Oh I really hope so, this will make my BF so happy and help us with our education too.