Page 87 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Rcv'd the email as well.

Order #: 4391xxx, HP #: 3054xxxx, Order time (per HP): 8/21 @ 3:02pm
    6-8 weeks, hmmm?

That should be enough time with my eBay touchpad to convince my fiancee that she needs one, too. She was 100% anti-tablet until she saw this one. Down to about 50 percent now ...
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    I got through at 7:00am on Sunday 08/21and ordered a 16GB. I got a confirmation email on 08/24 with the order date showing 08/24 and a web order number of 441xxxx. Finally today, I got the email saying that my Touchpad will ship in 6 to 8 weeks. I was happy to get some information on the order.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post
    i cant believe im the only one who feels robbed....srs

6 to 8 weeks would have been fine if it would have started from my aug 21st order date.

6 to 8 weeks is really 8 to 12 weeks and thats just unacceptable

and who knows what could happen in that time frame. it will b xmas by then.

im canceling n ill wait for black friday and buy a tablet from a real company.
    When I spoke to a customer service rep today, he told me it was 6-8 weeks from the purchase date. Asked him twice because I didn't believe it and not sure I believe it now. If anyone else calls customer support, ask about it and let's see. It may be sooner then we think.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    how could it be 6-8 weeks from order date when they just figured out they were going to manufacture more this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post
    well look at this....

32gb its 168.00 lets put 170 to make it even..

10 weeks.....till black friday approx...

$ 30 set aside a week is $ 300.00

300 plus 170...i could own pretty much any tablet i desire

all within HP ' wonderful ' timeline.
    Budget it as you will, but 470 is still more than the 170 the touchpad costs with some decent hardware... Plus, you'll have to deal with Android most likely, unless you spring another 30 for a 16 gig iPad.

Like I said, the timeline sucks.. It absolutely does! But your not going to be able to match the deal your getting.
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    i didnt get the 6-8 weeks email.. i got this one instead.

Thank you for your interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad order 3060xxxx

The response to our price reduction has been overwhelming – both in terms of volume and in the energy and enthusiasm it has generated in our customers.

It has taken us longer than anticipated to work through the high volume of orders that were received. We apologize for any uncertainty this caused, but we are now in a position to understand our ability to fulfill your order.

Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. As we sold out of our existing stock very quickly, we are in the process of re-allocating stock to SMB customers. We should receive this stock within 2 weeks, at which time your order will then ship with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has shipped. We apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the website at time of purchase.

At the significantly reduced price, the HP TouchPad does not qualify for our standard 30 day return policy and is not returnable.

If you used a credit card for your purchase: Please check the expiration date of the card used for your TouchPad purchase. If it is set to expire within the next 2 weeks, you will need to contact HP immediately to update the expiration or provide a new card number. You can call 1-800-888-0292 , opt 3 to speak to an SMB representative or you can send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with the subject line “CREDIT CARD CALL-BACK.” Please provide the name on the order, the HP order number and a phone number where you can be reached, and a Customer Service Representative will call you back to update the credit card information. Also note that the credit card used for the purchase will be charged at the time of shipment.

If this delay is not acceptable and you wish to cancel your order: Please send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with your instructions for cancellation within a week. Be sure to include your HP order number and the name and ship-to address on the order. Also please indicate clearly if this is the only order requiring cancellation or if you wish all orders in your name to be canceled. You will receive an automated cancel notification when your order cancellation request has been processed. Please be aware, however, that cancellations cannot be reversed, and our US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will not make any further available for sale.

We are pleased that we will be able to fulfill your order and look forward to you joining the exciting community of webOS!
    Quote Originally Posted by hiepxhop View Post

The response to our price reduction has been overwhelming – both in terms of volume and in the energy and enthusiasm it has generated in our customers.

It has taken us longer than anticipated to work through the high volume of orders that were received. We apologize for any uncertainty this caused, but we are now in a position to understand our ability to fulfill your order.

Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. As we sold out of our existing stock very quickly, we are in the process of re-allocating stock to SMB customers. We should receive this stock within 2 weeks, at which time your order will then ship with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has shipped. We apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the website at time of purchase.

At the significantly reduced price, the HP TouchPad does not qualify for our standard 30 day return policy and is not returnable.

If you used a credit card for your purchase: Please check the expiration date of the card used for your TouchPad purchase. If it is set to expire within the next 2 weeks, you will need to contact HP immediately to update the expiration or provide a new card number. You can call 1-800-888-0292 , opt 3 to speak to an SMB representative or you can send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with the subject line “CREDIT CARD CALL-BACK.” Please provide the name on the order, the HP order number and a phone number where you can be reached, and a Customer Service Representative will call you back to update the credit card information. Also note that the credit card used for the purchase will be charged at the time of shipment.

If this delay is not acceptable and you wish to cancel your order: Please send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with your instructions for cancellation within a week. Be sure to include your HP order number and the name and ship-to address on the order. Also please indicate clearly if this is the only order requiring cancellation or if you wish all orders in your name to be canceled. You will receive an automated cancel notification when your order cancellation request has been processed. Please be aware, however, that cancellations cannot be reversed, and our US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will not make any further available for sale.

We are pleased that we will be able to fulfill your order and look forward to you joining the exciting community of webOS!
    Nice! 2 weeks. 6-8 for myself.
    Yes, I received that email as well on Fri., and the recent email this morning. Sure is unclear what it all means. I ordered 2 16 gigs on Sat. the 20th and 2 32 gig units on Sun. the 21st. I am hoping that it means first two coming soon and the later order a few weeks later.. All in all very confusing to say the least!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hiepxhop View Post

Your e-mail seems better than 6-8 weeks e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by cincy2124 View Post
    When I spoke to a customer service rep today, he told me it was 6-8 weeks from the purchase date. Asked him twice because I didn't believe it and not sure I believe it now. If anyone else calls customer support, ask about it and let's see. It may be sooner then we think.
    I'm far better off expecting a delivery date in late October than hoping I'll get it in early October. It's just been too frustrating up to this point. If they get it to me earlier, great, but the only thing HP has surprised me with in the last few weeks is how a company the size of HP can be so incompetent. In fact, I wouldn't surprise me if HP actually takes longer than 8 weeks from today. I can see it now - Dear so and so, it has become apparent that our original estimate of 6-8 weeks was unrealistic as an error in our supply chain lead us to believe we could produce the number of Touchpads to fulfill the remaining orders. Please expect an email within the next 48-hours as we assess whether or not your order will be able to be fulfill...... Sincerely, Bozo the Clown, CEO
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    I'll add another data point...

Order Date/Time: 08/20/2011 1:57:28 PM
    PO# 438XXXX, HPO# 3057XXXX

Got the "2 weeks" e-mail last Friday.

I'm glad I made the effort to stalk Best Buy two weeks ago to pick one up in the meantime.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Finally able to get into the order detail screen. My allocated status has now changed to back ordered and my print preview deliver date has now changed from yesterday to today. I guess, since I got the 6-8 week email I may as well not even bother to check any more.
    So am I the only one here who has not recevied the follow-up e-mail (orderd 8/21, 11:30 AM EDT PO # 441XXXX).
    For the first time ever, I actually have a Delivery Date on my order status screen. Of course, it says today (8/8/2011), but at least something's there now.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Yesterday the 2nd CC hold dropped off from my CC. A third hold showed up today. If you know you're not going to get the product to me for 6-8 weeks, why keep putting a hold on my card? I've ordered things with expected delivery date weeks in the future. There's the initial CC hold, which is just a check to 1. make sure the card is valid, usually $1, and 2. for larger purchases a hold for the amount to make sure you can actually cover the charge. In both cases, once these fall off, I don't see activity again until the actual charge comes in when the product ships. I've never seen a company constantly putting a hold on my card before. I'm glad I didn't put this on my debit card.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Just checked my bank account. 2nd pending charge for my 2nd order is still on and I just got my 3rd pending charge for my 1st order. It's just comical now
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    So am I the only one here who has not recevied the follow-up e-mail (orderd 8/21, 11:30 AM EDT PO # 441XXXX).
    I haven't gotten an e-mail either so I called and they just said "It looks like your order will be shipped in 6-8 weeks" so... this sucks. I can't stand the waiting!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    Check your "Junk" email folder. If nothing is there, I would wait until the end of the day. If you still haven't received anything, I'd call HP and ask about it.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Are they gonna keep reprocessing the hold for 6-8 weeks, might as well just wait until it ready to ship then process the card.