Page 85 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I think was interesting was the "US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will not make any further available for sale. " part of the email. Basically its officially off the open market and production is filling back order.
    Just received my 6-8 week email also. Wow actually got something!
    Ordered 32 GB TP on 22 Aug 2011 0030/w confirmed e-mail. WO 4397xxx, HPO 3055xxxx. Received 6-8 week shipment e-mail on 9/7/11.
    Quote Originally Posted by professionalbum View Post
    I think was interesting was the "US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will not make any further available for sale. " part of the email. Basically its officially off the open market and production is filling back order.
    Notice how it only said it will not make any more for sale on SMB but does not mention their home store.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on 8/20 @ 5:06pm, got the confirmation @ 6:08pm, and checked every day on the progress. I was all excited that mine was finally gonna be shipped tomorrow with a delivery date of 9/12. And NOW I get the email saying it'll be 6-8 weeks. AAAGGGHHH!!!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Just got this e-mail from HP:

HP Small and Medium Business Customer,

Thank you for your interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad the response to our price reduction has been overwhelming both in terms of volume and in the energy and enthusiasm it has generated in our customers.

It has taken us longer than anticipated to work through the high volume of orders that were received. We apologize for any uncertainty this caused, but we are now in a position to understand our ability to fulfill your order.

Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. However, we do not have enough stock to satisfy your order at this time. It will take 6-8 weeks to build enough HP TouchPads to meet our current commitments, during which time your order will then ship from this stock with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking number once your order has shipped. We apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the website at time of purchase.

At the significantly reduced price, the HP TouchPad does not qualify for our standard 30 day return policy and is not returnable.

If this delay is not acceptable, please send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with your instructions for cancellation within a week. Be sure to include your HP order number and the name and ship-to address on the order. Also please indicate clearly if this is the only order requiring cancellation or if you wish all orders in your name to be canceled. You will receive an automated cancel notification when your order cancellation request has been processed. Please be aware, however, that cancellations cannot be reversed, and our US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will not make any further available for sale.

We are pleased that we will be able to fulfill your order and look forward to you joining the exciting community of webOS!

Sincerely,
    Your HP Small and Medium Business Team
    FAQ - HP TouchPad
    FINALLY I got the 6-8 week email for the two TPs. That is all I wanted...clear communication. Now I know that I will be getting them for Halloween.
    Also received the 6-8 week email. Have been thinking positive and fully believed I would get a Treat and not a Trick for Halloween, being a witch city child. At least I know I didn't purchase a case, decalgirl skin, and touchstone only to have to resell it all. Must realize, HP did state anyone ordering before 4:00am on 8/22 would have their order fulfilled.

Now I can spend my time reading the user manual to get familiar with the ins and outs of my new toy. I'm a techy senior that reads every manual from stem to stern, even a toaster manual.
    Palm M125-M130-M500-M515-Tungsten T3-Palm Pixi Plus/Pageplus
    HP Touchpad 32gb rec'd 10/26
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Just got an email saying my tp will ship in 6-8 weeks for sure! Finally something from HP

sent from my thunderbolt
    I just got the email, too. My purchase order No. is 4426xxx and my order no. is 3063xxx. I ordered on the 21st, and the printout of my confirmation was at 1:30pm PDT, but I had been trying to order since Saturday morning, and the items may have been placed in my cart as early as then. Not sure if they have any way to know when you started the order, versus when you finally got it through. I kept hitting refresh for 2 days. Someone here posted that Opera worked better for getting the order to go through, so I switched to Opera on Sunday and it finally went through. What a disaster that weekend was.
    this is ***** outrageous...

just got the 6 to 8 weeks email.

*** HP.
    It's a miracle, HP acknowledged my existence. The wait still continues however.
    Got my email today,but new TP leather sleeve is still lonely

HP Email
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
    Hey guys! Did anyone else get an email from HP saying their order will ship in 6-8 weeks???!!?1!1

Just kidding of course.

Nice to finally hear something, though I'm a bit bummed since this was supposed to be a bday gift for the girlfriend. Her birthday was on the 09/03
    FWIW, my b-day was the 3rd also! Tell her Happy Birthday from one of the TouchPad watchin' nuts!!!
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    I got the e-mail too. Makes me sad, I just want to use it already I guess this will really be a test... patient I shall be.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post

*** HP.
    Seriously? I think most on here, including myself, are thrilled that we finally received some sort of confirmation that our orders will be fulfilled.

6-8 weeks is a long time, but at least we'll be getting one.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Just got my email as well... 6-8 weeks.
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Well, I just wanted to point out, that's not the same Credit Card letter that the some of us received last week. Just saying.........
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post

*** HP.
    I just got my 6-8 week notice... and I'm actually thrilled that I have a timeframe! Before I wasn't even sure if I was going to receive one, but this guarantees it... even tho it's not the time frame I wanted, but it's a time frame none the less!

Thank you HP! About time!
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Woo Hoo!!

Got the 6-8 wk email too!! Which really is 8-12 weeks

Now I can stop checking my order status...haha
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    i cant believe im the only one who feels robbed....srs

6 to 8 weeks would have been fine if it would have started from my aug 21st order date.

6 to 8 weeks is really 8 to 12 weeks and thats just unacceptable

and who knows what could happen in that time frame. it will b xmas by then.

im canceling n ill wait for black friday and buy a tablet from a real company.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    I just got my 6-8 week notice... and I'm actually thrilled that I have a timeframe! Before I wasn't even sure if I was going to receive one, but this guarantees it... even tho it's not the time frame I wanted, but it's a time frame none the less!

Thank you HP! About time!
    Right on!! I'm just happy they actually decided to send out some sort of actual communication.