Page 83 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3373787980818283848586878893133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    just wondering has anyone been credited back the shipping charges yet? HP keeps promising to do so but its been 2 weeks
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stewperr View Post
    just wondering has anyone been credited back the shipping charges yet? HP keeps promising to do so but its been 2 weeks
    The temp charge really means nothing. When they are ready to ship, and actually charge your card, you should see the shipping charge fall off.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stewperr View Post
    Not me...
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    My order status screens shows updated this morning. I can't see any changes. I can't get into the order detail screen again to see if anything changed there. I keep getting this error

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Sorry for this inconvenience.
    If you have any issues please call 1.800.607.3567 or email us at ebusinessSupport@hp.com Error reference ID : 20110907IKWIIV
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    I would file a police report. Obviously you have been robbed!!!!!!
    LOL - I'm still in ADMIN. That's just when it should have shipped. I've just never looked at the Line Item Detail before.

est. ship date 08/22/2011
    est. delivery date 08/29/2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    What were your numbers? Did the Vista Print Preview show allocated?
    4394 and yes it's shown allocated for quite some time. Delivery date was updated to 9/7 as of this morning-That's the first change in over a week. This whole situation has become laughable at this point-It's so poorly managed, what else can we do.
    2nd CC hold fell off today - means I'm making progress - yea :/

Other than last update and print preview delivery date, which both indicate today, no change.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq3334 View Post
    Im not sure if anybody has answered the grand ol question but I got thur to customer service and he told me that I would be getting a pending charge at the start of the week and then the charge would go away each week until I got my pad in early freaking october. I would get an email notification in late september even though I ordered on 8/20. I think after this im completely done with hp
    I wonder what "early october" means in HP speak.....
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Probably Thanksgiving 2013

Seriously though I am pretty sure Hp has misled us so many times even if they somehow and got their act together and started giving us information I amretty sure most of us wouldn't believe it. As evident by Friday's email.
    Last edited by Underwaterdan; 09/07/2011 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Addition.
    advocate2 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    Probably Thanksgiving 2013

Seriously though I am pretty sure Hp has misled us so many times even if they somehow and got their act together and started giving us information I amretty sure most of us wouldn't believe it. As evident by Friday's email.
    You actually got that second "48-hour" email though, right?

I did not. That's the frustrating thing, they say they'll send them out, but not everyone gets them, which makes me wonder, "Am I getting one?".

That's why I find some of these "don't worry, be happy - you'll get one eventually" posts irksome - No, I don't know that I'll get one - it just as likely that I'm in some kind of HP loop on some HP enterprise server.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

I googled "early october" results came back "in coming months"
    I'm the same way. How can you say you're sending out emails within a 48-hour period and then not everyone gets them? Is my order still good? It still shows up in the system and you've been holding my account so I assume so, but some word either way would be appreciated. Add in the fact that HP has gone silent since the end of last week and it's not very encouraging.
    No 48-hour email, site is updated each and every day to tell me its going to be here today, zero communication.

4396xxx
    08/21/2010
    10:00pm

I would have been happy to at least get the 48 hour email, but of course nothing.
    manormortal likes this.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merrix View Post
    I googled "early october" results came back "in coming months"
    all I see is a bunch of iPhone 5 links

I've almost but given up on hp shipping anything, yet yesterday
    I was about to go buy one of their printers lol I'm such a sucker.
    It had a 4.0 rating overall but alot of the 1 ratings frightened me.
    At first, I thought the 48-hour email didn't arrive for some of us because of the Labor Day weekend--which would have been poor customer service, but believable based on HP's track record so far.

Now, however, two days after Labor Day weekend, my hunch is that due to HP's reorganization over the weekend, which directly affected the webOS group at HP, more than likely there's been a hold put on all communication. This would also explain why Byrna and Mark have been on Twitter silence since last week.

Again, poor customer service, but I think a likely explanation. Of course, it doesn't matter whether some of us didn't get the email or not. As long as the order is in HP's system, I'm sure we'll eventually get a Touchpad.
    You actually got that second "48-hour" email though, right? .
    Yes the one order to my wife's account for the 32 gig. But my 16 gig touchpad. Nothing.
    Hold #3 showed up on my c/c this morning. It will be interesting to see how many holds total before HP finally sends out my TouchPad (if they do actually send me a TouchPad). Over/Under at 7.5.
    My credit card expired at end of August so i had to call to update as I got email saying my card expired and order would be held for 5 days to fix. We should start a board to see when these ship, closest gets the pot, I'm guess Veterans Day. Was on hold for 3 hours yesterday to try to update before I had to resume my life.....only held for 12 mins this morning and got through....order 440xxx, no 48 hr email either.
    @BrynaAtHP

Hi Folks. Awh, sounds like you missed me. I am touched. Just got back from a little extended Labor Day vacay. #twitterbreak #HiyaKarateChop

That said, I'm sad to say I don't have anything new to share Touchpad wise these days. For new comers check the blog:http://bit.ly/nn5HVA
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    @BrynaAtHP

Hi Folks. Awh, sounds like you missed me. I am touched. Just got back from a little extended Labor Day vacay. #twitterbreak #HiyaKarateChop

That said, I'm sad to say I don't have anything new to share Touchpad wise these days. For new comers check the blog:HP Communities - More TouchPads on the Way - HP Communities
    That tweet makes me want to throw up into a bucket and pour it over my keyboard. <<moderator edit>>
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 09/08/2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: innapropriate language
    cml21 likes this.