Page 82 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Yes
    Ok, thanks!!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Dolfan3033, I am 4416xxx...presently my status says shipped date 9/11 with delivery date of 9/14. The change I now see is I'm partial qty rather than b/o. As for the others thinking about cancelling their orders - egad - you waited this long...keep the deal for yourself and wait a bit longer. I have not read a person who has the Touchpad not like it. It will be worth the wait - stay positive! They are coming and we're all getting our orders filled! The alternative is not what I'm willing to think about!
    for us early/legacy webOS users....waiting is what we do
    I have to agree with a few others. I am really disappointed and fed up with HP. I love my Pre-, waited for pre 2, didn't get one, waited for pre 3, didn't get one, now waiting for my touchpad, no info, no ship date, no cancellation, no concrete order information - no nothing. How can they possibly run a company like this and survive? How can a company this big be so inept? Regardless of what they do with webOS, I've bought my last HP/Compaq laptop, that's for sure. They say they want to be a service company - well, I've seen their level of "service", and I'm just not interested in their "service" any more. I'm sure they won't miss just me as a customer, but it's another drop in the ocean, and it's getting pretty wet out here. I hope for their sake they're listening... and doing something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Got my "two weeks" email last Friday for my 32GB Touchpads I ordered on the 20th. At least now I know the accessories I purchased will some day have a use, and I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on some screen guards.

I pity those without patience. My advice is to simply forget that you ordered a TouchPad, and then if it does eventually show up, it will be a surprise.
    I agree with you 100%. I am normally pretty impatient and anxious, but now I'm calm and Zen-like. If the Touchpad comes, it comes. Ohmmmmm...
    torrguy likes this.
    ...also, is anyone but me actually pining for the good ol' days of #staycoolmybabies? Not a peep from Bryna or Mark.
    I would rather have an email telling me to p.i.s.s. up a rope, than nothing at all.
    cml21 likes this.
    My eye has been wandering. For me, if it isn't the TP, then it is going to be an Android tablet.

Possible candidates are the:

Le Pan 9.7 inch
    Vizio 8 inch
    Viewsonic gtablet
    Acer Iconia
    Toshiba Thrive
    Asus Transformer

That's enough of a pool for me to stare at and sigh as I dream of the day I inbox my TP.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    ...also, is anyone but me actually pining for the good ol' days of #staycoolmybabies? Not a peep from Bryna or Mark.
    Bryna's last tweet...or twit...or whatever they're called, was 5 days ago. Either she and Mark needed a break, or someone above them suggested they take a break.
    You might consider adding a Motorola Xoom to your list - My wife has one and Its very good. She even lets me use it on occasion
    Ordered 32 GB TP on 22 Aug 2011 0030/w confirmed e-mail. WO 4397xxx, HPO 3055xxxx. Received 6-8 week shipment e-mail on 9/7/11.
    My print preview in Vista has shown 9-6-2011 for a delivery date for quite some time now. I just went out and looked on my front porch-Low and behold!...................
    Nothing
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Ah yes, back to "Date will follow". Goodnight. See you all on the next bogus delivery date.
    I agree with everyone's posts and their frustrations with HP, especially HP SMB. I am shocked at what a lousy company they have been when it comes to customer service. Even if they just sent me an email letting me know that my order was still good and an approximate timeline would be good. After this experience I will have as little to do with HP ever again. What a fractured company. I love how that crap we used to get from Bryana and her stupid #staycoolbabies is now no longer even being posted. I understand they had a run of orders but come on it has been two weeks and they still don't have their act together. At this point I am beginning to not care as much. All I know now is that HP is a I'd up company, will avoid their products and services in the future. I think I might just save up my money for the upcoming Amazon Kindle/tablet.

Thanks for listening to my rant. Hang in there. #staycoolbabies or should I say #staycoollosersHPdoesntcareaboutcustomers
    torrguy and cml21 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    My print preview in Vista has shown 9-6-2011 for a delivery date for quite some time now. I just went out and looked on my front porch-Low and behold!...................
    What were your numbers? Did the Vista Print Preview show allocated?
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Quote Originally Posted by 482123 View Post
    That's the thing that really bothers me. They won't communicate any information to us, but they continue putting holds on our credit cards. Are we really going to have holds continue to show up and fall off for the next 8 weeks?
    That's what I would imagine... but my holds are coming and going on my checking account and not a credit card because I used my check card for the purchase... which is extra annoying. However, I looked this morning and it's gone... for now.
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Dolfan3033, I am 4416xxx...presently my status says shipped date 9/11 with delivery date of 9/14. The change I now see is I'm partial qty rather than b/o. As for the others thinking about cancelling their orders - egad - you waited this long...keep the deal for yourself and wait a bit longer. I have not read a person who has the Touchpad not like it. It will be worth the wait - stay positive! They are coming and we're all getting our orders filled! The alternative is not what I'm willing to think about!
    The site where you actually log in with your email address (when it's not down) says backordered. The order status screen where you type in the actual order number says partial. I think they are one in the same.
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Im not sure if anybody has answered the grand ol question but I got thur to customer service and he told me that I would be getting a pending charge at the start of the week and then the charge would go away each week until I got my pad in early freaking october. I would get an email notification in late september even though I ordered on 8/20. I think after this im completely done with hp
    I just looked at my line item detail

est. ship date 08/22/2011
    est. delivery date 08/29/2011
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Ah yes, back to "Date will follow". Goodnight. See you all on the next bogus delivery date.
    Same here. Oh well. Maybe the Android ports will be fully matured by the time I get mine..
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I just looked at my line item detail

est. ship date 08/22/2011
    est. delivery date 08/29/2011
    I would file a police report. Obviously you have been robbed!!!!!!