Page 81 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
  1. IamReady's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #1601  
    Wow! 1,600 posts...We all need to get a life!!!
    IamReady
    <><

    Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

    Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

    Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    raraku, dolfan3033 and untitled like this.
  2. #1602  
    I placed my order aug 21st....did not receive email till aug 26.

    2 days later i received a " your order has been captured " email.

    no delivery information in that email.

    check the order status on the HP site and it says shipping the 6th of sept with delivery the 8th.

    i called the 1888 number that i found a few pages back and they confirm that this information is correct.

    i call again this morning because there has been no email or anything and they tell me that it MIGHT ship out NEXT WEEK...

    im starting to not even want it anymore. srs


    edit: Last Update: 06-Sep-2011 14:45 GMT
  3. #1603  
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post
    I placed my order aug 21st....did not receive email till aug 26.

    2 days later i received a " your order has been captured " email.

    no delivery information in that email.

    check the order status on the HP site and it says shipping the 6th of sept with delivery the 8th.

    i called the 1888 number that i found a few pages back and they confirm that this information is correct.

    i call again this morning because there has been no email or anything and they tell me that it MIGHT ship out NEXT WEEK...

    im starting to not even want it anymore. srs


    edit: Last Update: 06-Sep-2011 14:45 GMT

    if you sdon't want it and get it many here would love it
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

    Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
  4. #1604  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    if you sdon't want it and get it many here would love it

    i know that...ive been following this thread for a while now.

    if HP releases the pending charge on my CC....by the 8th and i dont have my TP. i will cancel the order and just save up for either a galaxy tab or asus transformer.

    i was suppposed to have the TP for my bday aug 23rd....its looking like its gonna b SEPT 23rd and i STILL wont have it. lol
  5. jaif's Avatar
    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #1605  
    This has gotten silly. For a company tossing the hardware business in-favor of the service industry, their service really stinks.

    I don't get this at all.

    -Jeff
  6. #1606  
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    Wow! 1,600 posts...We all need to get a life!!!
    no we all need to get a Touchpad already
  7. #1607  
    I broke down and bought one off ebay that will be delivered tomorrow. I have 5 on order with several different sites. When I get them I'm going to sell them and pay for the 2 I'm keeping. Sell them for just enough to pay for the 2.
  8. #1608  
    Got my "two weeks" email last Friday for my 32GB Touchpads I ordered on the 20th. At least now I know the accessories I purchased will some day have a use, and I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on some screen guards.

    I pity those without patience. My advice is to simply forget that you ordered a TouchPad, and then if it does eventually show up, it will be a surprise.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    BTJepson likes this.
  9. #1609  
    I am not going to lie, I am tempted to cancel my order, and return my touchstone, case and keyboard.
  10. #1610  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Got my "two weeks" email last Friday for my 32GB Touchpads I ordered on the 20th. At least now I know the accessories I purchased will some day have a use, and I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on some screen guards.

    I pity those without patience. My advice is to simply forget that you ordered a TouchPad, and then if it does eventually show up, it will be a surprise.
    My strategy to forget about my SMB orders was to buy a 32GB off craigslist and pay a $50 premium.

    Now I have a touchpad to play with, don't feel upset about having a touchstone, keyboard, and case already, and can sit back and watch the drama unfold as I wait for the 2 16GBs to ship (these will be going to my girlfriend and parents now...)

    And I received the 2 week email last friday for my 8/20 order at around 2:00pm Pacific
  11. #1611  
    So did ANYONE get ANY communication from HP today??? Their concept of time seems to differ from ours. They said 24-48 hours for a email and it's been way longer. Hmmm Einstein did say time is relative. Is there a kink in space/time somewhere? Are my touchpads being sucked into a black hole?
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
  12. #1612  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Got my "two weeks" email last Friday for my 32GB Touchpads I ordered on the 20th. At least now I know the accessories I purchased will some day have a use, and I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on some screen guards.

    I pity those without patience. My advice is to simply forget that you ordered a TouchPad, and then if it does eventually show up, it will be a surprise.
    I'm not sure how much patience you would have had if you did not receive that 2 week email, especially since you already have the accessories.
  13. #1613  
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    So did ANYONE get ANY communication from HP today??? Their concept of time seems to differ from ours. They said 24-48 hours for a email and it's been way longer. Hmmm Einstein did say time is relative. Is there a kink in space/time somewhere? Are my touchpads being sucked into a black hole?
    Nothing. HP is on clown time - don't even bother trying to figure it out - attempting to do so will only turn you into a clown. Which we'll know happens if you try to defend HP on this thread.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
  14. #1614  
    Another day gone by.. Another day of uncertainty. Like some others have stated, I'm almost tempted to cancel the order and save up for an iPad.... I'm to that point. The excitement of getting one has phased out.

    No notifications... no 2 week email. I ordered before the 4am deadline, but having the 150+ charge coming and going on my bank account for the next 8 weeks isn't ideal.
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
  15. #1615  
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    Another day gone by.. Another day of uncertainty. Like some others have stated, I'm almost tempted to cancel the order and save up for an iPad.... I'm to that point. The excitement of getting one has phased out.

    No notifications... no 2 week email. I ordered before the 4am deadline, but having the 150+ charge coming and going on my bank account for the next 8 weeks isn't ideal.

    That's the thing that really bothers me. They won't communicate any information to us, but they continue putting holds on our credit cards. Are we really going to have holds continue to show up and fall off for the next 8 weeks?
  16. #1616  
    Dolfan3033, I am 4416xxx...presently my status says shipped date 9/11 with delivery date of 9/14. The change I now see is I'm partial qty rather than b/o. As for the others thinking about cancelling their orders - egad - you waited this long...keep the deal for yourself and wait a bit longer. I have not read a person who has the Touchpad not like it. It will be worth the wait - stay positive! They are coming and we're all getting our orders filled! The alternative is not what I'm willing to think about!
  17. #1617  
    Quote Originally Posted by IamReady View Post
    Wow! 1,600 posts...We all need to get a life!!!
    404 - Life Not Found
  18. #1618  
    So for those that didn't get the 2 week email last Friday, are our orders going to be just sitting in their system until this new batch is ready??
    ______________________________
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
  19. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #1619  
    Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    So for those that didn't get the 2 week email last Friday, are our orders going to be just sitting in their system until this new batch is ready??
    Yes
  20. fwinst's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    #1620  
    Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    So for those that didn't get the 2 week email last Friday, are our orders going to be just sitting in their system until this new batch is ready??
    Maybe
    Yes I Did likes this.

Posting Permissions