Page 8 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I just ordered two 16GB touchads. My estimated shipping date is 8/28/2011. Printed confirmation page, then closed the page and went back into small business page through HP.com and found the order - says it's processing. We'll see. I thought the shipping was steep, but including tax and shipping the cost broke down to $128 each.

I'm a WebOS fanatic that still has my original working Pre although I've jumped ship to a 3VO for my daily use due to the need to process credit cards for business (and stream Netflix when business is slow). Even if WebOS dies, they'll be great digital picture frames and/or digital media streamers.
    RHerrick likes this.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Well it's probably to good to be true. Can't seem to get back into the order now, showing nothing with that order number.
    boo...well heres to hoping my order from 10am yesterday will get shipped =/ but someone on this thread all orders after 3am yesterday wlil be canceled as told by a CSR =/ poopy...
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Just checked and it looks like the order status site is down/turned off again.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Well, I saw a notice posted on one of the HP pages that said all of the orders that were posted during the firesale dates had been captured, and that they were all being processed. Hopefully that will be true for mine today. We'll see.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Well, I saw a notice posted on one of the HP pages that said all of the orders that were posted during the firesale dates had been captured, and that they were all being processed. Hopefully that will be true for mine today. We'll see.
    Let's hope, they just charged my bank account for two Touchpads... No confirmation e-mail yet either...
    Good news bad news time for SMB orders :

a) my order from SMB was cancelled due to stupid Mastercard not verifying "1 Something Drive" and was expecting "One Something Drive"
    b) there is no way to get it back in the system even though it was placed sunday
    c) Good news - every reasonable (< 10 items ) order that was placed saturday, sunday and prior and is not already cancelled will be going out.
    d) Bad news - there is going to be no more stock from HP's site despite what Brina was telling us and there is not going to be second wave. My guess is they finally calculated how many touchpads were ordered prior and including sunday and that ship Brina was talking about will fill those. Even that might not be enough so the late sunday sdealers will probably get nothing as well.
    e) So tuto finito from HP, brick and mortar leftovers, hoarders from the deal and maybe savvy hp employees are the only options to get a TP as of know (not sure about that BB Truck thing)

My only hopes are with onSale now...

All this was taken from conversation with the best CSR i have spoken in years - Tom@HP and the phone that gets you automatically through the SMB menus is +18887289985 [not sure if was supposed to do this, but oh well ...]. If anyone else gets to him please ask him for his "OC handle" or email so you I can commend him to his manager. Please do not flood him if your order is from Home Business not SMB as it is out of his department.
  8. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I received my TP's today via FEDEX....I ordered from the consumer side at 10:20pm est. Friday night.
    I placed my order Sunday mid day I think. Still says stock not allocated but the girl says the order was accepted .
    Ordered Sunday morning @ ~6am.

Email confirm received Tuesday @ ~10am.

Initially charged $21 shipping on the purchase confirmation webpage, but the email confirmed that shipping was $0.

Total with tax: $109(!!!!!)

BTW, first post among my new (WebOS) family! I've been (and still am) an avid Android smartphone user with rooting and ROMing as a hobby, so I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing what extra juice we can ring out of this baby. A pair of 1.2's (1.5s or 1.7s for some OCers, I see) under the hood means a fair amount of fun to be had!
    untitled likes this.
    There is no Order Status page anymore. They've done away with it.
    Been trying to order some SMART Raid cards and everytime I hit the Buy Online button it takes me to the TouchPad Notice :P... I think HP's having a hard time keeping their website maintained...
    Global Posts
    465 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MihMih View Post
    Good news bad news time for SMB orders :

a) my order from SMB was cancelled due to stupid Mastercard not verifying "1 Something Drive" and was expecting "One Something Drive"
    b) there is no way to get it back in the system even though it was placed sunday
    c) Good news - every reasonable (< 10 items ) order that was placed saturday, sunday and prior and is not already cancelled will be going out.
    d) Bad news - there is going to be no more stock from HP's site despite what Brina was telling us and there is not going to be second wave. My guess is they finally calculated how many touchpads were ordered prior and including sunday and that ship Brina was talking about will fill those. Even that might not be enough so the late sunday sdealers will probably get nothing as well.
    e) So tuto finito from HP, brick and mortar leftovers, hoarders from the deal and maybe savvy hp employees are the only options to get a TP as of know (not sure about that BB Truck thing)

My only hopes are with onSale now...

All this was taken from conversation with the best CSR i have spoken in years - Tom@HP and the phone that gets you automatically through the SMB menus is +18887289985 [not sure if was supposed to do this, but oh well ...]. If anyone else gets to him please ask him for his "OC handle" or email so you I can commend him to his manager. Please do not flood him if your order is from Home Business not SMB as it is out of his department.
    I just called that number. They said all orders that were placed today will be cancelled and the funds will be released back to the cards soon
    Quote Originally Posted by bhughes719 View Post
    My order status is showing up as shipping and expected delivery of today (ordered with overnight shipping).

I ordered on Sunday, should I not be expecting it today? I'm not given any tracking info, so maybe they are right.

Here's my order status on the site:

orderconfirmation.jpg
    Well this sucks...
    I called HP just to check about 15 minutes ago, and the rep said my order hasn't been shipped, and wont be until the end of the week.

What I don't get is that when I ordered it, I received my order confirmation a little bit later that day, I was charged, and as you can see in the picture above, it was expected to arrive today. The rep had a new order confirmation sent to me with a different order number. Oh well, as long as its confirmed I guess. I already have one, this one's for my mom. I just wish this whole situation wasn't so crazy for everyone!

EDIT: I just checked my bank account and the money is back in my account so they must have refunded it until they ship it.
    Last edited by bhughes719; 08/23/2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: more info

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bhughes719 View Post
    Well this sucks...
    I called HP just to check about 15 minutes ago, and the rep said my order hasn't been shipped, and wont be until the end of the week.

What I don't get is that when I ordered it, I received my order confirmation a little bit later that day, I was charged, and as you can see in the picture above, it was expected to arrive today. The rep had a new order confirmation sent to me with a different order number. Oh well, as long as its confirmed I guess. I already have one, this one's for my mom. I just wish this whole situation wasn't so crazy for everyone!

EDIT: I just checked my bank account and the money is back in my account so they must have refunded it until they ship it.
    when I checked the order status page (which now appears to not exist?) my estimated delivery had been updated to Saturday.
    My estimated ship and delivery dates are both the 26th. Go figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    There is no Order Status page anymore. They've done away with it.
    It's right here:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Great news,

My order is going to be fulfilled for a 32gb! I ordered on Sunday Morning around 8:00AM, didn't receive confirmation for about 10 hours with an order number, but she confirmed it will ship out asap and I should have it no later than Saturday! Also for those of you out there that didn't order accessories, I asked about the 15% off promotion since I wanted to make sure that my order went through first and it sounds like they are honoring it if you talk to an inside sales rep. I don't want to mention any prices, but the touchstone is going to be a hell of a bargin when the pricing updates!

Now if I could only get meijer to price adjust the one I bought Saturday for $399.99 to the $99.99. I figure if I hastle them every 12 hours, they might finally do it. Guess the next 3 weeks will tell on that one. Especially after I emailed their corp customer service!

Thanks to the person that posted the direct phone number for HP SMB. Saved me another hour wait in queue!
    Thank you Syndil. For some reason that link has moved me back to Admin. I had moved out of that last Sunday.
    I feel super worried now...I dont know what my order number was but HP did say my order was captured(i ordered about 3am CST(11pm HST) on August 21st...I REALLY hope I have it...