Page 78 of 185 FirstFirst ... 28 687374757677787980818283 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by amlodipine View Post
    Hey y'all - lost in this thread. Still no touchpad, and I don't think I received an updated shipping email apart from the 1st one confirming the order.

From those tracking this and have a better idea - What does this mean / Will I be getting one?

From "order status" on HP Small Medium Business (this is where I purchased from)

Customer PO #: 441XXXX
    Order Date/Time: 08/23/2011 09:15:56 AM
    Credit Terms: CREDIT CARD
    Credit Status: Credit Approved
    Credit Approval Date: 08/25/2011
    Ship Via: ECON VALUE FRT
    Ship Complete : No
    Estimated Ship Date: 08/23/2011
    Estimated Delivery Date: 08/23/2011
    Sale Amount: $149.00
    Tax Amount: $11.92
    Total Amount: $160.92
    Mine is the same too.. No communications from HP. I'm waiting for the 2nd charge to my account to drop off. At this point, I gave up worrying. All I can say is whatever happens happens.
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Other than "Last Change" being updated to today's date, no change. No email. CC hold still there.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    The only thing that keeps me sane is knowing I got (maybe) a Touchpad for 150!
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I tried calling the SMB number on Thursday and was on hold for 72 minutes before I had enough. I can take punishment....as long as I use a speakerphone. My orders are still in the system and I have confirmation e-mails but other than that, nada. Here's hoping!
    Hey y'all - lost in this thread. Still no touchpad, and I don't think I received an updated shipping email apart from the 1st one confirming the order.

From those tracking this and have a better idea - What does this mean / Will I be getting one?

From "order status" on HP Small Medium Business (this is where I purchased from)

Customer PO #: 441XXXX
    Order Date/Time: 08/23/2011 09:15:56 AM
    Credit Terms: CREDIT CARD
    Credit Status: Credit Approved
    Credit Approval Date: 08/25/2011
    Ship Via: ECON VALUE FRT
    Ship Complete : No
    Estimated Ship Date: 08/23/2011
    Estimated Delivery Date: 08/23/2011
    Sale Amount: $149.00
    Tax Amount: $11.92
    Total Amount: $160.92
    Ordering at the time you did, it's almost certain that you won't get one. All the evidence points to that conclusion.
    JimmyK likes this.
    You guys aren't alone. I'm another 8/21 order. Two 32gb TPs. Status changes every day.

Today was interesting. It changed about 2:00am GMT, and again at 06:21 GMT. It looks like they are getting ready to go back in time and ship the units three days ago, and then magically deliver today (a holiday). Somehow ... I don't think so.

Yesterday, just for a while, they had a different screen with no specific date. I don't remember what it said, but it was some sort of indication that they would tell us when they knew something. Made more sense that what they had before and what they have now.

If they're going to cancel it, I wish they would go ahead and cancel so I can move on. Just give me something definite, one way or the other.
    - Bubba
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    Ordering at the time you did, it's almost certain that you won't get one. All the evidence points to that conclusion.
    The order date listed on there may not be the actual order date. I ordered Sunday morning and I'm around the same order number. The order date on mine says 8/23 at 1:57AM.... but I actually ordered on the 21st.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    The order date listed on there may not be the actual order date. I ordered Sunday morning and I'm around the same order number. The order date on mine says 8/23 at 1:57AM.... but I actually ordered on the 21st.

Exactly, my actual day of ordering was also on Sunday 8/21 - I have all my TP accessories, yet not this... obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I completely understand HP's initial difficulties with the online firesale. They just did not expect the response they got. However, 2 weeks should be enough time to re-group and formulat/articulate a plan for moving forward. If you're going to tell one of your employees (Bryna, Twitter) to let customers know that they'll receive an email to give them status, you need to get the email out. Everytime HP seems to have an opportunity to get a handle on the situation, they wind up falling short.

They know that their customers are very anxious about the status of their orders. They're getting feedback from Twitter, Facebook, Precentral, etc. While this sale might turn out to be just what webOS needed to gain a foothold in the market, I have serious doubts about HP doing anything with it based on their current inability to handle something as simple as communicating to their customer base via email. If I were an enterprise customer, or potential enterprise customer, this situation, and its continued mismanagement would have me seriously considering another service provider.

I know the $99 or $149 TP is an amazing deal. However, it was HP's idea to offer it, not mine. It is their responsibility to figure out what needs to be done and accomplish that in a timely manner. You cannot get mad at your customers for expecting basic service and information. Granted these are extrodinary circumstances. However, HP has now had enough time to collect themselves, and should be doing a better job. Most people are just asking to be re-assured that their orders will be honored, and to be given a realistic estimate of delivery.

HP...Come on man

My feelings Exactly!!!
    netzer119 likes this.
    Exactly, my actual day of ordering was also on Sunday 8/21 - I have all my TP accessories, yet not this... obviously.
    My order is on 8/21 too. I read on another forum that the guy from 8/20 has his status change to shipped. So lets see.

With all the accessories on hand, I feel like a kid waiting for the Christmas present.
    ----------------------
    I am using DailyMonitor android app to keep an 24/7 eye on my order.
    Lets hope it pays off.
    It's crazy how large this thread has become... Take notice, HP!
    I am sure HP already took notice when their call centers went crazy and servers went down every other hour :-)
    ----------------------
    I am using DailyMonitor android app to keep an 24/7 eye on my order.
    Lets hope it pays off.
    I keep checking back on this thread It's extraordinary. I'm in the same boat as most of the people here. I'm sitting in admin status. Haven't called HP cs because it sounds like a waste of time. Regardless of how it turns out I'm done with HP for life. They really have shown they have no idea about what their doing. Good luck to everyone.
    Checked my status again...ship date is Sept. 11th and delivery date is Sept 14th. Ordered #4416xxx 32gb...this has not been changed recently (my original shipping date was Aug. 26th) charge is again put against the card...trying hard not to get excited.
    Last edited by Yes I Did; 09/05/2011 at 06:56 PM.
    I don't want them to take notice, I want them to take my TouchPads, pack them in a box, and ship them to me!
    manormortal, methods and cml21 like this.
    Digitimes: HP to produce 100,000-200,000 TouchPads to clear out supplier inventories | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

Are we in line first for these? Or are we going to see cancellations and then have to fight the masses when the next batch is put on sale? And I assume these will all be 16GB models since they only mention the $99 price?

Has anyone spoken with HP about this, or [gasp] actually been contacted by them?
    That's been my exact question with regards to the re-manufacture run.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Exbat View Post
    Digitimes: HP to produce 100,000-200,000 TouchPads to clear out supplier inventories | The #1 HP webOS, TouchPad, Pre, and Veer Community | PreCentral.net

Are we in line first for these? Or are we going to see cancellations and then have to fight the masses when the next batch is put on sale? And I assume these will all be 16GB models since they only mention the $99 price?

Has anyone spoken with HP about this, or [gasp] actually been contacted by them?
    I think that the ones who they haven't cancelled are in line and they finally have something worked out. I wouldn't be surprised to hear something about it later this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by bsigg12 View Post
    I think that the ones who they haven't cancelled are in line and they finally have something worked out. I wouldn't be surprised to hear something about it later this week.
    I sure hope so.