Page 73 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Watching threads with interest, trying to figure out the HP system. Ordered 32G TP at 0030 on the 22nd. Had e-mail confirmation when I got up the next morning.
    Order 4397xxx
    03055xxxx
    This a.m. status - still admin, no e-mail, delivery date=3 Sept
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    why havnt i got my email yet? i ordered at 9pm on the 21st.
    I ordered around 6AM on the 21st and haven't gotten one either so don't feel too bad. At least, don't feel any worse than I do
    Ordered mine on the 22nd and it just shipped. I suspect HP has your order down, they're just totally disorganized.
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Has anyone been tracking the PO#? This is not the web order or HP order numbers. If you access the status page where you enter your email and password, then go to the bottom of the Order Status Details screen and click on "Line Item Detail", it takes you to that screen. Below that information you have three more links. Clicking on PO Detail Information brings up the "PO Detail" window. In the upper righthand corner is the PO#.

Mine is PO#:56140xx

*This is different than the WO# or "customer PO#". Why do they need some many different order tracking numbers 0_o

I'd like to know why the Order Number I got yesterday is completely different than any other number I have seen before. Must be why I'm in the Vista or in Admin. The page I can access now says: Associated Order # and gives the old order number.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Ordered mine on the 22nd and it just shipped. I suspect HP has your order down, they're just totally disorganized.
    raysgrumpy likes this.
    No email on mine yet, ordered a 16GB on 8/20. HP lists the time of the order as 11:55 AM. It has been sitting on allocated for over a week now. The other order status page is showing it was updated today, but no new info listed.
    Very encouraging to hear. Watching my "planned delivery date" change everyday is starting worry me (and ****ing me off! )
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Sorry if you have posted before, but can you post your order number and if you got it on the MSB website? Also, when did you get your shipping information. What time did you order on the 22nd? thanks a ton.
    Lol wow again I got another pending charge to my account fourth one. ***.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Did you happen to get the Hp email this weekend saying your order could be delayed two weeks? Did you get a shipped email or find out it shipped from another method?
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Call me a crazy customer service kinda guy, but wouldn't it have been a good idea for HP to send out emails to ALL of the SMB customers by now? Some, as we've seen, would be informed that theirs would be shipped in the next 2-3 weeks, and the rest would be informed that their orders would be filled in the next 4/6/8 weeks. Whatever the timeframe. They should have an idea of what that is by now. The information would calm most of the customers, and decrease the call volume to your sales staff (who generally have little or no useful info on our status). I know, I'm a radical.

EDIT: Let me just add to this that we are headed into a 3-day weekend. It's unlikely that any new info will be available until Tuesday. It just would've been nice to have the email that Bryna (Our Twitter HP insider) said we would receive if we met the 8/22, 4am cut-off. I suppose we might still hear something today. I just think (no real shocker here) HP could've handled this better.
    If the reason those emails are not going to get to us within the 48-hours is because of the 3-day weekend, so everyone as the weekend off, it's just going to l*I$$ me off even more. Don't post, email, tweet, etc. "We're sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you", and then not do what ever you need to do to make it right. If that means offering additional compensation to their employees employees to volunteer to work (whatever the compensation needs to be to get it done), then that's what you do.

I'm sick and tired of companies use "...sorry for the inconvenience..." like a get out of jail free card. I understand mistakes and/or the unexpected happen, but apologizing for it without any kind of effort to make it right just sounds like, "Oh well, $h17 happens, now ∫uk off".

~ 1 hour to go before end of 48-hour.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    LOL Dude! you've got everyone panicking. I too would appreciate any info you could send our way. Did you actually order ON the 22nd? If so, was it before the 4AM CST cutoff? Or is that the order date they put on your first confirmation email?

Thanks, and congrats
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    HP Order# 3058XX and still have not received any word from them yet. But I'm pretty confident that it's just a matter of time. Had many chances to order from other places, but my second thought prevented me from doing so. But at least I know I have it locked from HP.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by javacocoon View Post
    I couldn't keep my eyes off the status page for few weeks now. Then found an android app called DailyMonitor that was written to monitor websites. After little playing with things, I got it to monitor my HP Order status and show the qty shipped on my android phone.

If you want to try, here is how I did it. Hope it helps you get moving without glueing to the computer

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Install DailyMonitor from android market
    2. Start the app and click menu
    3. In menu option, enter Name as "HP Order Shipped Qty"
    4. In menu option, enter URL as follows, except, replace XXXXXXX with
    your HP Order#. Do not enter the double quotes

"http://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl?os=CEI500XXXXXXX&sv=sim-8&po=&orderno=&attn=&status=&recent=0&podate=8/21/2011&mode=options"

5. In menu option, enter the regular expression as follows

<td align=right nowrap>(\d)<\/td> <\/tr>

One simple way to do all this in android is to send this info as email
    to yourself and copy paste it from android email to the application.
    I decided to try this for S & G's. It's always fun to try new apps. When I put in the info (cut & paste) that you have on your post, my status page is stuck on "Refreshing Monitor Status...". When you put in your HP order #, are you typing 030512345, or 30512345? Any other suggestions?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    LOL Dude! you've got everyone panicking. I too would appreciate any info you could send our way. Did you actually order ON the 22nd? If so, was it before the 4AM CST cutoff? Or is that the order date they put on your first confirmation email?

Thanks, and congrats
    It is pretty funny. Just as you think HP is doing something that makes some sort of sense, this happens.
    Funny...sad... confusing... all of the above
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Still nothin'...it's ok, I'm back on a positive note and I'm gonna get my Touchpad (looking forward to receiving the package around Thanksgiving).
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jezzeppi View Post
    how many have "Ship Complete: Yes". On their status page?

Joe....443..3058
    I do. 445XXXX. Order on 8/23, order date shows 8/24. but it has shown this from the first time I looked at it.

But my order is still there, and actuall split into two orders now. I ordered a touchpad and a touchstone. Touchstone has quantity allocated - 1. Touchpad has quantity backordered - 1. I still have a pending charge on my card for the full $200+.

I have not received any e-mail, other than an order confirmation, and later an e-mail saying my order was too late and would be canceled in 48 hours. Order is still there, so I'm hanging on.
    This is bordering on absurd. It's been 2 weeks and most of us still have no clue if/when we're getting a TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by 482123 View Post
    This is bordering on absurd. It's been 2 weeks and most of us still have no clue if/when we're getting a TouchPad.
    I think HP has been pretty upfront about the instock situation.
    To everyone bashing HP -- feel free to cancel and walk away.
    agg23 likes this.