Page 72 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I just checked my bank statement and the pending charge for my 1st order (that I got the email about yesterday) has fallen off for the 2nd time. I haven't received an email about the 2nd order and it hasn't had another pending charge yet. Boy, this is fun. Does it really take 2 weeks to straighten out your system?
    So those of you that have received emails - did you order the 16 or 32g models?
    I got the email for a 32gb (1st order) and nothing yet for the 16gb (2nd order a few hours later)
    I also wonder if the 48 hours are up. And if that means there will be another round like this one after the new units arrive.
    Rep told me on the phone that all orders that had been placed will be filled even if it takes the 6-8 week time frame before the email notification would go out for any left after filling all the orders.
    I'm in a crapshot here...buy the sleeve and adapter when I'm able to find them or ... wait...I'm fond of having everything completed in a timely manner but now I find myself leary of not receiving the Touchpad. Such a woman for my brain keeps tossing it around...spend - keep a positive thought...don't spend - keep sensible.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    I'm in a crapshot here...buy the sleeve and adapter when I'm able to find them or ... wait...I'm fond of having everything completed in a timely manner but now I find myself leary of not receiving the Touchpad. Such a woman for my brain keeps tossing it around...spend - keep a positive thought...don't spend - keep sensible.
    I say buy them. One way or another you will have your TP sooner or later weather its from SMB or on ebay/craiglist when (because they will) the prices come down. I think everyone who REALLY wants a TP will get their hands on one. The people who bought them just to sell will get stuck with a few and realize that they have no choice but to drop the prices. Think positive and stay thirsty my friend.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    I would at least wait until you receive this second confirmation order to make sure you're getting it. Of course that assumes you're getting that email soon.

I've got a feeling there will be several people looking to unload TP accessories due to cancelled TP orders.

I'm hoping I'm not one of them...
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Still no email. 2nd pending CC hold still there. Last Update: 03-Sep-2011 09:06 GMT.

Approximate time left of quoted "48-hour" email window (assuming ~1:30pm 9/1):

4 Hours.... tic toc
    I think your wrong about the price coming down on ebay. If you've been watching the auctions, you will see that there's absolutely no shortage of people willing to pay 250 dollars for a 16 gig touchpad. When the new product come available it's just going to get people excited about getting a deal again and reinforce the pricing. The reality is that at 250 bucks, you are still buying the product below HP's build cost. at that price it's still the best deal of the year. Everyone who thinks they're getting ripped off at 250 are still getting a great price. Show me a product below 400 bucks that has the touchpads specs and a 9.7 inch screen....
    Did anyone within my order range got any thing shipped yet ?

SMB Order
    HP Order#03058XXXX
    Web Order#442XXXX
    Order Date# 8/21/2011

My status on blue/gray screen says expected delivery date of 9/14/2011, but the shipped qty is still zero.

I couldn't keep my eyes off the status page for few weeks now. Then found an android app called DailyMonitor that was written to monitor websites. After little playing with things, I got it to monitor my HP Order status and show the qty shipped on my android phone.

If you want to try, here is how I did it. Hope it helps you get moving without glueing to the computer

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Install DailyMonitor from android market
    2. Start the app and click menu
    3. In menu option, enter Name as "HP Order Shipped Qty"
    4. In menu option, enter URL as follows, except, replace XXXXXXX with
    your HP Order#. Do not enter the double quotes

"http://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl?os=CEI500XXXXXXX&sv=sim-8&po=&orderno=&attn=&status=&recent=0&podate=8/21/2011&mode=options"

5. In menu option, enter the regular expression as follows

<td align=right nowrap>(\d)<\/td> <\/tr>

One simple way to do all this in android is to send this info as email
    to yourself and copy paste it from android email to the application.
    Last edited by javacocoon; 09/03/2011 at 08:56 AM.
    "Show me a product below 400 bucks that has the touchpads specs and a 9.7 inch screen...."

a day before the fire sale I picked up a $275 new in box Acer Iconia a500 from craigslist for my mom who wanted me to find her a good tablet under $350, actually. 10.1" 1280x800(though not gorilla glass) dual core processor, android honeycomb. besides deal hunting on ebay/craigslist it can be found retail for under $400 on sales as well

it was a good deal, unfortunately i was busy learning android and rooting it and putting all the software she wanted on it and totally missed the start of the firesale, so i'm sitting in SMB limbo with my 4402xxxx order
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
    Has anyone been tracking the PO#? This is not the web order or HP order numbers. If you access the status page where you enter your email and password, then go to the bottom of the Order Status Details screen and click on "Line Item Detail", it takes you to that screen. Below that information you have three more links. Clicking on PO Detail Information brings up the "PO Detail" window. In the upper righthand corner is the PO#.

Mine is PO#:56140xx

*This is different than the WO# or "customer PO#". Why do they need some many different order tracking numbers 0_o
    Last edited by raraku; 09/03/2011 at 09:05 AM. Reason: * Clarification
    I ordered one from smb as did my wife. Our 32 gig 4383$$ got the standard 2 week email yesterday late afternoon to a gmail account. My 16 gig order which was placed about 30 minutes earlier(4382$$) on 8/20 (2pm est ish) still hasn't received an email and that was linked to a separate gmail account. Both pending charges have fallen off our charge cards. Have two touchstones and two cases enroute. Hopefully soon they will have touchpads in them.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Has anyone been tracking the PO#?
    I can't even get into that part of the system this morning. I'm getting:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Sorry for this inconvenience.
    If you have any issues please call 1.800.607.3567 or email us at ebusinessSupport@hp.com Error reference ID : 20110903BNTISD
    It's going to be another fine morning it appears.
    Just adding my .02

Order 4405***
    03055****

Ordered at 5am on Sunday morning 08/21 but for some reason the system has an order date of 08/22. Not sure if I should be concerned.

Still in 'admin' status. Last updated 09/03 @9:31AM GMT

Was supposed to be my wedding gift to my fiance, (getting married on 09/24) but with the turnaround time it's looking like it will instead be a hella early christmas gift.

Nothing says "I love you" like a heavily discounted gadgetry on clearance. Amirite?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestorm View Post
    Was supposed to be my wedding gift to my fiance, (getting married on 09/24) but with the turnaround time it's looking like it will instead be a hella early christmas gift.
    ?
    Ummmm.......1st anniversary gift?
    raysgrumpy likes this.
    why havnt i got my email yet? i ordered at 9pm on the 21st.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Call me a crazy customer service kinda guy, but wouldn't it have been a good idea for HP to send out emails to ALL of the SMB customers by now? Some, as we've seen, would be informed that theirs would be shipped in the next 2-3 weeks, and the rest would be informed that their orders would be filled in the next 4/6/8 weeks. Whatever the timeframe. They should have an idea of what that is by now. The information would calm most of the customers, and decrease the call volume to your sales staff (who generally have little or no useful info on our status). I know, I'm a radical.

EDIT: Let me just add to this that we are headed into a 3-day weekend. It's unlikely that any new info will be available until Tuesday. It just would've been nice to have the email that Bryna (Our Twitter HP insider) said we would receive if we met the 8/22, 4am cut-off. I suppose we might still hear something today. I just think (no real shocker here) HP could've handled this better.
    Last edited by fwinst; 09/03/2011 at 11:19 AM.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    why havnt i got my email yet? i ordered at 9pm on the 21st.
    My confirmed order date and time are a little before yours, and I haven't heard anything either.