Page 7 of 185 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I was just able to get back to the order status screen and it now says my order has been approved and sent to order management. So I guess 'hurry up and wait' is still the order of the day.
    Message for those who purchased from HP SMBS:

HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S.

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad

HP Small and Medium Business Customers

We have received unprecedented orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. This is clear confirmation to HP there is huge interest in building a webOS community. We apologize for any difficulty you may have had in ordering on the web or through the phone this weekend; it was as a result of selling out of our current inventory.

Your order has been captured and you should receive a confirmation over the next 48 hours.

Additionally, some of our customers may have experienced a pricing error while purchasing on August 20th and 21st. We are in the process of ensuring every order is honored at the discounted price and will send you confirmation via email.

Should you have any questions, we can be contacted at 1 800 888 5858 option 1: Though we are expecting significant call volumes with extended wait times over the next 48 hours, we ask for your patience and we are committed to our relationship with you and to delivering the best technology solutions for you and your business.

Sincerely,
    Your HP Small and Medium Business Team
    I was luckily able to get in an order last night around 8pm EST and it's currently processing. I really hope I'm able to get one of these babies<3
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcB View Post
    I was just able to get back to the order status screen and it now says my order has been approved and sent to order management . So I guess 'hurry up and wait' is still the order of the day.
    Same here. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    I ordered mine (16GB) about 10:15 this morning and it went through without a hiccup. I printed the order confirmation sheet and am able to view the order on their site. They have also "pre-charged" my credit card. Estimated Ship Date 8/28. But still no email confirmation yet. (Crossing fingers!)
    You can still order TP via The Enterprise thing. I'm still waiting for mine( I ordered via Onsale on Amazon).
    My Pixi *Plus* can handle the "new features" of WebOS 2

Your 2.1 Pixi is only 15 minutes away: http://nuttybunny.wordpress.com/2011...pixi-plus-gsm/
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    FWIW, when I did place my order on Sunday the site had today listed as the estimated ship date. I wasn't expecting to see anything yesterday but feel less and less confident that it will actually go out today.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Just ordered one through the Small & Medium Business site - it apparently just opened up this morning briefly... Fingers crossed!!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I just spoke to SMB Rep at HP. They told me that any TP orders placed on or after Saturday should expect to wait another 72 hours before seeing any status change in their order. :-/
    Hopefully, they err'ed on the side of caution
    I placed my order on Friday 8/20 at about 9:30 pm Pacific and my order has read 'We are unable to process your order..." since early Saturday morning. I never received an order confirmation email.

I called the 866-625-0242 option 3 number I saw posted in this thread from my cell (I had already been holding on the 800-888-9909 for over an hour on my home phone) and it picked up first. The woman I spoke with said that my account had been flagged by the fraud prevention department and they would either call me or my bank to get authorization to release the order. She said my order was fine and that a lot of people were also flagged but that my order would be released soon.

I asked for the fraud department number but she couldn't give one and said no agent had yet been assigned to my order because they are overwhelmed (really?! :P). I asked her to add a note to my order stating that I did call to follow up and that I really wanted my order to go through and also added my cell phone to my contact numbers.

I feel confident that my order will ship but I'll just have to wait a bit longer to see my status change.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I just spoke to SMB Rep at HP. They told me that any TP orders placed on or after Saturday should expect to wait another 72 hours before seeing any status change in their order. :-/
    My order status is showing up as shipping and expected delivery of today (ordered with overnight shipping).

I ordered on Sunday, should I not be expecting it today? I'm not given any tracking info, so maybe they are right.

Here's my order status on the site:

orderconfirmation.jpg

Has anyone at all received their TouchPad's they ordered on HP's or HP:SMB's site yet?

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    Called HP small Business sales support to check validity of Touchpad sales link in another thread (now closed)

Rep said that orders will go through, but shouldn't. They have been told they have no stock coming in and that all orders placed after 3AM yesterday will be cancelled.
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    I ordered Friday night when news first broke, around 7 p.m. My order was accepted and has been showing a status of "pending" since. I never received a confirmation number and there has been no movement or shipping info assigned. I'm starting to wonder if my order will ever ship.

I actually ordered through shopping.hp.com, using my education credentials. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.
    Ordered two 32 GB TPs from HP Small Business late Saturday afternoon (August 20, 20011) after excruciatingly long ordeal. Paid $4 something shipping for both units. Received email Sunday confirming order with August 22, 2011 shipment date and August 22, 2011 delivery date. Thought this sounded way to quick and suspected order goofed up. However, they were only off about 12 hours. The two units arrived at noon today (August 23, 2011) by smiling FedEx guy and the batteries are charging as we speak. Wish everyone else the same luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB7 View Post
    Ordered two 32 GB TPs from HP Small Business late Saturday afternoon (August 20, 20011) after excruciatingly long ordeal. Paid $4 something shipping for both units. Received email Sunday confirming order with August 22, 2011 shipment date and August 22, 2011 delivery date. Thought this sounded way to quick and suspected order goofed up. However, they were only off about 12 hours. The two units arrived at noon today (August 23, 2011) by smiling FedEx guy and the batteries are charging as we speak. Wish everyone else the same luck.
    I think that may be why I have an expected delivery of today, I ordered the 32gb also. Did everyone who is having trouble order the 16gb model? They were already in short supply, even before the TouchPad launched, so I can see why they're having trouble keeping up with the demand... everyone wants the $99 deal.

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    HP's website is just a confusing and frustrating mess in trying to locate my Order Status. It won't show up in their Order Search screen, but when I log into my SMB user account, it pops up there. Finally bookmarked it.

It now shows Order Approved and with Order Management or something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyB7 View Post
    Did your order Status details page ever change? I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered a 32gb on Saturday afternoon. I have the same shipment and delievery date and like you assumed it was a mistake. But I don't have any tracking information listed, just "ship via Econ Value frt"
    Quote Originally Posted by tackhouse1 View Post
    Did your order Status details page ever change? I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered a 32gb on Saturday afternoon. I have the same shipment and delievery date and like you assumed it was a mistake. But I don't have any tracking information listed, just "ship via Econ Value frt"
    Used cheapest shipping method when I purchased. Got email from HP Sales yesterday with tracking number and "Carrier: RPS Service: VF1". Googled RPS Service and it came back FedEx. Put in tracking number on FedEx website and it showed estimated delivery today. And per previous message, they came noon today.
    just got my confirmation from HP for the 32 gigger