Page 69 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1959646566676869707172737479119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bassoprofundo View Post
    Just got an email from HP,

Dear Mr/Mrs (redacted),

Thank you for your interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad order (redacted)
    The response to our price reduction has been overwhelming – both in terms of volume and in the energy and enthusiasm it has generated in our customers.

It has taken us longer than anticipated to work through the high volume of orders that were received. We apologize for any uncertainty this caused, but we are now in a position to understand our ability to fulfill your order.

Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. As we sold out of our existing stock very quickly, we are in the process of re-allocating stock to SMB customers. We should receive this stock within 2 weeks, at which time your order will then ship with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has shipped. We apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the website at time of purchase.

At the significantly reduced price, the HP TouchPad does not qualify for our standard 30 day return policy and is not returnable.

If you used a credit card for your purchase: Please check the expiration date of the card used for your TouchPad purchase. If it is set to expire within the next 2 weeks, you will need to contact HP immediately to update the expiration or provide a new card number. You can call 1-800-888-0292, opt 3 to speak to an SMB representative or you can send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with the subject line “CREDIT CARD CALL-BACK.” Please provide the name on the order, the HP order number and a phone number where you can be reached, and a Customer Service Representative will call you back to update the credit card information. Also note that the credit card used for the purchase will be charged at the time of shipment.

If this delay is not acceptable and you wish to cancel your order: Please send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with your instructions for cancellation within a week. Be sure to include your HP order number and the name and ship-to address on the order. Also please indicate clearly if this is the only order requiring cancellation or if you wish all orders in your name to be canceled. You will receive an automated cancel notification when your order cancellation request has been processed. Please be aware, however, that cancellations cannot be reversed, and our US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will not make any further available for sale.

We are pleased that we will be able to fulfill your order and look forward to you joining the exciting community of webOS!

Sincerely,
    Your HP Small and Medium Business Team
    FAQ - HP TouchPad

So it seems like this is in line with what the guy told me earlier...
    Can you share the first four digit of your purchase order #?
    OK - Emails ARE being sent out (thanks bass), so that's actually following what was said on HP's twitter account yesterday.

I ordered on Sunday at 1135AM, I'm guessing emails are going out in batches in the order cue. I've still not received an email. Makes me a little nervous. Wondering if this second hold on peoples cards was to identify which orders are still valid before sending out these emails. It almost sounds like they have a plan....
    they just charged my card! no email yet though.

they charged me the shipping too, any idea on how to get that fixed?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Based on?
    It states you have 1 B/O

Sent from my EPIC
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trillcane View Post
    I just called and was given the 6-8 weeks timeframe as well. I decided to cancel my order. I guess this is goodbye. Best of luck, guys!
    Why would you cancel it?

Sent from my EPIC
    Quote Originally Posted by fguills75 View Post
    It states you have 1 B/O

Sent from my EPIC
    Think there's some confusion there. Raraku's has 1 under allocated but the image he quoted from someone else has 1 B/O.

For what it's worth mine also says allocated but I've had no news for awhile on it. Ordered 4/20 in the afternoon.
    I just got the email about 25 minutes ago.

Order numbers are 030598xxx, 4381xxx order date/time 8/20/2011 1:28:53pm (I actually placed the order at 3:30ish, CST on 8/20)

edit: Line Item Detail says I'm allocated, too. Ship date 8/25 arrival 9/1.
    Last edited by raduque; 09/02/2011 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fguills75 View Post
    It states you have 1 B/O

Sent from my EPIC
    No - That's Bass' order status screen that I quoted, his says B/O = 1, Alloc. = 0.

Mine says Alloc. = 1, B/O = 0.

But I think they just haven't gotten around to updating my order yet as he ordered before me and recently received the email HP is sending out to everyone and I've yet to receive.
    Quote Originally Posted by raduque View Post
    I just got the email about 25 minutes ago.

Order numbers are 030598xxx, 4381xxx order date/time 8/20/2011 1:28:53pm (I actually placed the order at 3:30ish, CST on 8/20)

edit: Line Item Detail says I'm allocated, too. Ship date 8/25 arrival 9/1.
    damn ... haven't received anything here
    order # 030537xxx

EDIT: 16GB version ordered
    Last edited by musick; 09/02/2011 at 07:32 PM. Reason: note of which model
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    No - That's Bass' order status screen that I quoted, his says B/O = 1, Alloc. = 0.

Mine says Alloc. = 1, B/O = 0.

But I think they just haven't gotten around to updating my order yet as he ordered before me and recently received the email HP is sending out to everyone and I've yet to receive.
    Ok ok I sorry!!

Sent from my EPIC
    OK - Emails ARE being sent out (thanks bass), so that's actually following what was said on HP's twitter account yesterday.

I ordered on Sunday at 1135AM, I'm guessing emails are going out in batches in the order cue. I've still not received an email. Makes me a little nervous. Wondering if this second hold on peoples cards was to identify which orders are still valid before sending out these emails. It almost sounds like they have a plan....

I dont have the email yet either, but its great that Bass posted it so quickly and others confirmed. My order was on Sunday 08/21 as well but I got through at 10:00pm.
    Yeah, it's just more non-updated junk I think.

Right now, I'll just be happy to get the email, at least that way I know I'm getting one.
    I also got the email. Ordered on Saturday at 5 pm. #3053XXXX
    Touchpad 16GB: in transit
    Touchstone: Acquired
    HP Case: Acquired
    mortymouse likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiryayev View Post
    I also got the email. Ordered on Saturday at 5 pm. #3053XXXX
    WOW, these actually seem to be going out based on the day and TIME you ordered - sending to oldest first. I ordered at 1135am Sunday, we'll see how long it takes.
    I will post up the moment I get my email if it comes in.
    Mail's here 5:05 from HPCall, (Cos) 438617X Saturday 5:44 32gb

#staycoolmybabies

YAY!!!! With that freaking email they gave me a new number that I could put into the VISTA error and I HAVE A NEW PAGE!!!

I know you are all SO HAPPY FOR ME!

That number is nowhere in any other email or conversation with HP.

My pending charge is gone though
    Last edited by allowingtoo; 09/02/2011 at 08:27 PM.
    WOW, these actually seem to be going out based on the day and TIME you ordered - sending to oldest first. I ordered at 1135am Sunday, we'll see how long it takes.
    Ordered around 9 pm on Saturday, no email yet.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    I got the email, but only for my 1st order. My 2nd order was confirmed 3 hours after the 1st (Sat night) and I don't have anything for that one yet. After almost 2 weeks, I finally get an email saying that they "should" get stock w/in 2 weeks, free ground shipping and it's non-returnable.
    Waiting on the email some many others have received...sigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Waiting on the email some many others have received...sigh!
    I'm with you. No email. Order: 4391xxx