Quote Originally Posted by algee650 View Post
    .....4403100 over here
    You ordered 20 TP's?? Hmmmm.....
    I think I might be SOL.....4403100 over here
    Just wow......
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    You ordered 20 TP's?? Hmmmm.....
    haha...no, just rounding off the order #...but thanks for looking into my order.

I just saw that too...dammm, 20? I'm after this guy?? I'm definitely not getting one
    Last edited by algee650; 09/02/2011 at 12:40 PM.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Just got a 32gb from HP, cost about $170ish after taxes, shipping etc. Not too bad, I'm new to webos, learning.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    haha....just rounding off...but thanks for looking into my order.

I just saw that too...dammm, 20? I'm after this guy?? I'm definitely not getting one
    I was looking because I wanted to see what your HP Order # was in relation to Order Date. The 440 number (PO #) is before my number. But, the associated Order Numer and Order Date are significantly after mine. I really don't see how HP tracks these orders. I've also seen Order Numbers before mine with PO #'s after mine. I worked in Inventory management for some years. I really don't see how there system works.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterStJock View Post
    Just got a 32gb from HP, cost about $170ish after taxes, shipping etc. Not too bad, I'm new to webos, learning.
    What date/time does HP's system show that you ordered? Just trying to see where they might be ( yeah, that'll work).
    I was looking because I wanted to see what your HP Order # was in relation to Order Date. The 440 number (PO #) is before my number. But, the associated Order Numer and Order Date are significantly after mine. I really don't see how HP tracks these orders. I've also seen Order Numbers before mine with PO #'s after mine. I worked in Inventory management for some years. I really don't see how there system works.
    All good. At this point, I'm thinking "if I get one, I get one". I really do believe our orders will be filled by their 2nd run in a few weeks (used with inferior parts...haha).....hmmm, might have to take a trip out to Arnold (???) and hunt this person down = )
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    All good. At this point, I'm thinking "if I get one, I get one". I really do believe our orders will be filled by their 2nd run in a few weeks (used with inferior parts...haha).....hmmm, might have to take a trip out to Arnold (???) and hunt this person down = )
    Until I hear otherwise from HP, I expect to get my order......someday
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    IF your card was actually charged, I would call HP to verify shipping status. However, if it is only a PENDING charge, HP is just verifying your credit, and nothing has shipped.
    My online credit card info thingy doesn't show specifics of that transaction. but it's listed along with the subway i bought yesterday.

i mean if my credit is short ~300 does this mean i was already charged or no?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    My online credit card info thingy doesn't show specifics of that transaction. but it's listed along with the subway i bought yesterday.

A pending charge will generally decrease your available balance. However, if you're not sure, call your credit card company. If a charge (not a pending charge) has been made, contact HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post

You bought a subway!? Wow! That must have cost a fortune!!!!
    fwinst likes this.
    I'm guessing everyone is starting to get the email from HP stating that they're waiting on more TPs to arrive in 2 weeks before they can fulfill orders?

Well, that will keep me from checking the status a few times a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by semprini View Post
    I'm guessing everyone is starting to get the email from HP stating that they're waiting on more TPs to arrive in 2 weeks before they can fulfill orders?

Well, that will keep me from checking the status a few times a day.
    Did you get one of these emails? I have not seen anything from HP but a promotional email.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Not trying to flame you here man, but you come to a thread with 67 pages, 1,332 posts and 48,223 views and this is the information you post about your order? You might actually be able to help someone out if you posted your order number, PO number, when you purchased it, when it was accepted, did you get an email conf? Did you get a tracking conf? When did it ship? I mean really, if you are going to come to the board and simply say I got mine, how does that help anyone...well maybe other than you feeling good.

Like I said, I am not trying to flame you or be an ahole or anything, but have you seen the desperation and anxiety that people are going through? Posting as much possible information that you can would really help people out. Cut off the last few numbers of orders, etc so that people cant look your order up if you dont want them too but share something, please.
    Also, I'd like to know for certain that it was ordered via HP's SMB--as opposed to eBay or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    jumping around on the Order Status page shows me that most of the orders before 4379180 have shipped and been delivered... Granted i know this may be flawed because of HP's Back Asswards approach to online retail. But hey, less than 100,000 more till mine ships out. *sigh*
    i'm 4378x and i haven't heard anything from them
    So if I go by this I missed the cut off by 800 or so, #4380XXX is my order number. Story of my life....day late, dollar short :P
    Hello, I'm 4399*** and I love Touchpads

I ordered a 32 gb. in the wee hours of 8/21, but they show an order date of 8/22. As of the last 3 days, I have a ship date of 9/4 and a delivery date of 9/8. This sounds realistic although shipping on a Sunday on a holiday weekend seems a little far-fetched.

BTW, I ordered one from Amazon on 7/31 for $548, but because of their policy of not refunding the price difference, I returned it and ordered on the HP site for $149 hoping to get one right away. Hahaha! Both companies have added a lot of stress and drama to my life and I'll think twice before buying from them in the future.

Anyway I very much enjoyed my TP while I had it and am anxiously awaiting my replacement.
    I am 4396xxx and have nothing either. However, I did order on 08/21 at 10:00pm so I made the 4am 08/22 cutoff. They have far too much out there saying that if you made the cutoff you will get your order no matter what. It may take another month or more, but it should get here.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    I am 4396xxx and have nothing either. However, I did order on 08/21 at 10:00pm so I made the 4am 08/22 cutoff. They have far too much out there saying that if you made the cutoff you will get your order no matter what. It may take another month or more, but it should get here.
    I don't understand why your number is 4396xxx and you ordered at 10 PM Sunday while mine is 4399xxx and I ordered mine around 3 AM Sunday. I guess that's the wonder of HP.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    My ordered date is 8/21/2011 2 AM EDT. Order status = 'Admin', planned ship date 9/4/2011 and planned delivery date 9/7/2011 as per HP web site. I just spoke to HP CSR and according to her my order is still valid but will not be shipped for another 6-8 weeks till shipment of newly built HP TP arrives