Page 66 of 185 FirstFirst ... 16 566162636465666768697071 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I ordered mine on the 21st, recieved my order confirmation on the 22nd and had a date of the 23rd for shipping and delivery. Since that time not one single thing has changed on my order page. I have recieved no further correspondence from HP or the small and medium business store. On the 29th of August the hold for the money once again, and have now dropped off my account yet again. I am getting pretty tired of the full on lack of communication I have recieved from HP and their associates. Send an email, change my account settings, hell even cancel my order. But just do something. This is ridiculous.
    jgj67 likes this.
    My accessories just shipped, but the 32gb TouchPad is still B/O. No shipping email sent or anything
    Quote Originally Posted by raysgrumpy View Post
    I hope that's the case. That would put my 2 orders approximately 4,000 and 12,000 away!
    where does that put my 422 order?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I orginally ordered a touchpad and a touchstone charging dock together, ordered on 8/23, but offical order date is 8/24. They put a hold on my account for $200, had est ship date of 8/28, delivery date of 9/1. got a confirmation e-mail, but alas 2 days leter got a cancelation e-mail. Charge dropped off my account last Monday.

Suddenly, the charge ($200) reappears on my account. Today, my order has changed to a touchpad only which is backordered when checking order status at

Search for Order Status -- HP's Small & Medium Business Online Store

Ata different order status location, I have a new ship date of 9/9 and a delivery date of 9/12 for the touchpad only. The Touchstone dock has "date will follow" for planned delivery date. Both have a status of "admin/processing". This was found at :

HP Order Status

Very curious. Not sure if this was all automatic because the delivery date passed?

Which of these two would be the more accurate link for checking status?
    Got frustrated thinking of this situation at work....
    HP Touch Pad Order Status

If (Your order is from HP)
    {
    If (Your order is before 4AM 08-22-2011 Monday)
    {
    //You are in HP S---
    If (Order Status == "Shipped" && Tracking Number is Valid)
    {
    You are LUCKY!!!
    }
    Else If (Order Status == "Admin" && Estimated Delivery is not constant)
    {
    //You are in deep HP S--- :-|

If (Your credit card charged multiple times)
    {
    //You are in deepest HP S---
    This is where I am currently....Trying to come out of this

}
    }
    }
    Else
    {
    You are CONFUSED!!!!!!!!! :-?
    }

}
    Else
    {
    You are SAFE!!!!!!!!
    }
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Bingo. It is indeed called Smart Post. FedEx will hand the package off to the USPS for the final delivery.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Yes, but Smart Post shows up on the Fedex site. As it turns out, HP changed the tracking number on my order later in the day and it now shows on the Fedex site and Google no longer sees the number as a USPS package.
    Hey, my order was showing it would show up today, I called HP again and the rep said that the estimated ship date means nothing and if I haven't received it yet, the soonest I could expect it was in four weeks and the latest would be eight weeks.

This fits with what other reps had told me. So I guess, if you haven't gotten it by now you're out for at least 4 weeks.
    I'm going to just buy one off ebay and sell it when the new one comes. That way I have one for now. Going rate for new ones on ebay is 230 and for slightly used is 220- 230 so even if I sold it for 200 I'd only be out 30 bucks once I get my new one from HP.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Yes, but Smart Post shows up on the Fedex site. As it turns out, HP changed the tracking number on my order later in the day and it now shows on the Fedex site and Google no longer sees the number as a USPS package.
    Wait...you've got a verified shipment coming to you, and you're complaining???
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    Wait...you've got a verified shipment coming to you, and you're complaining???
    No, this is just for the case.

[Cornholio]I need TP for my case[/Cornholio]
    mortymouse and circadia like this.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    No, this is just for the case.

Well, no rush then. You've got plenty of time to get the case in. Heck, they could probably walk it to your house before the TP ships.

#winning
    Nah, they are all off-shore outsourced. Next week they'll be answering phones for Trojan vibrators.
    Just think how freaking mad we would be if we were waiting for sex toys! Im not sure the wife would wait 6-8 weeks with no notice. Talk about sexual frustration.
    I know that this was posted recently, however people seem to still be talking about some of this information so I figured I would post it on this page. These were comments made by HP yesterday regarding the HP SMB orders.

Quote Originally Posted by BrynaAtHP Bryna Corcoran
    The US SMB team is working to fulfill orders made prior to Monday, August 22nd at 4am CT
    22 hours ago

Expect an email in the next 48 hrs updating you on delivery dates if you made that cut off time. Sounds like a shipping delay of a few wks.
    22 hours ago
    Regarding: Credit Cards being re-authorized: "Banking processes re-authorize credit holds every 7 days until the time of purchase. "
    22 hours ago

Regarding: Does SMB have Pre & Veer phones for sale? A: US SMB store does not have stock on these items and won't in the future.
    22 hours ago
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    my card just got charged. does this mean they shipped? order status still says ship complete: No.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    my card just got charged. does this mean they shipped? order status still says ship complete: No.
    IF your card was actually charged, I would call HP to verify shipping status. However, if it is only a PENDING charge, HP is just verifying your credit, and nothing has shipped.
    Now I hear it's going to be 4-6 weeks
    I'm thinking they will change our shipping status to "in the coming months" any day now.

algee650 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by memyselfandi View Post
    I'm going to just buy one off ebay and sell it when the new one comes. That way I have one for now. Going rate for new ones on ebay is 230 and for slightly used is 220- 230 so even if I sold it for 200 I'd only be out 30 bucks once I get my new one from HP.
    I was thinking the same thing. I'll buy one for $200. And when and if mine comes in, I'll eat half the cost with somebody and sell it for $150.
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    bluenote likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    jumping around on the Order Status page shows me that most of the orders before 4379180 have shipped and been delivered... Granted i know this may be flawed because of HP's Back Asswards approach to online retail. But hey, less than 100,000 more till mine ships out. *sigh*
    I think I might be SOL.....4403100 over here
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6