Page 65 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1555606162636465666768697075115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cincy2124 View Post
    I was going to buy an envy 14, but decided to get a macbook pro
    I already did... spend that extra buck and i bet you wont be disappointed...
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    OK, let's talk some more about how incompetent HP is. As mentioned earlier, I order a case from the H&HO store last night. I check my order this afternoon and it shows that it's already shipped. That's great, even though I didn't get a shipping notification email. So I click on the tracking info link and it takes me to the Fedex site which, of course, shows no information on the shipment.

Now, this is fairly normal since it can take a while for the shipment to show up on the Fedex site. So a few hours later I go to check it again. But this time I cut and paste the shipping number into Google because it's easier that way. Lo and behold, it turns out the shipping number isn't a Fedex number but instead, it's a USPS number.

Not that I really care since the case will likely be empty for 6 to 8 weeks. I just found it pretty silly.
    Mine has actually said for almost a week now that the planned ship date is 9/11 and planned delivery date is 9/14. Outside of the fact that 9/11 is a Sunday, those dates at least sound somewhat realistic...and they'd be acceptable. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up about them being accurate, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post
    Mine has actually said for almost a week now that the planned ship date is 9/11 and planned delivery date is 9/14. Outside of the fact that 9/11 is a Sunday, those dates at least sound somewhat realistic...and they'd be acceptable. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up about them being accurate, though.
    My wife's order shows the exact same. This is after a deck.d pending charge. We will see. Just seems like so far away

sent from my thunderbolt
    I'm trying to find the Hp case. What is a H&HO store?
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    I'm trying to find the Hp case. What is a H&HO store?
    HP Home and Home Office

http://www.shopping.hp.com/
    Does anyone think that most,if not all these reps will likely be out of a job soon,has anything to do with this "Cluster"?
    Thank you so very much for the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    OK, let's talk some more about how incompetent HP is. As mentioned earlier, I order a case from the H&HO store last night. I check my order this afternoon and it shows that it's already shipped. That's great, even though I didn't get a shipping notification email. So I click on the tracking info link and it takes me to the Fedex site which, of course, shows no information on the shipment.

Now, this is fairly normal since it can take a while for the shipment to show up on the Fedex site. So a few hours later I go to check it again. But this time I cut and paste the shipping number into Google because it's easier that way. Lo and behold, it turns out the shipping number isn't a Fedex number but instead, it's a USPS number.

Not that I really care since the case will likely be empty for 6 to 8 weeks. I just found it pretty silly.
    I think one of the services, maybe FedEx, teams up with USPS to help deliver the packages, its called smart post or something like that, amazon uses it a lot.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbjr View Post
    Does anyone think that most,if not all these reps will likely be out of a job soon,has anything to do with this "Cluster"?
    Nah, they are all off-shore outsourced. Next week they'll be answering phones for Trojan vibrators.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post

Thats great for you! my case is still waiting to be shipped. not sure what the hold up is but this is getting annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I think one of the services, maybe FedEx, teams up with USPS to help deliver the packages, its called smart post or something like that, amazon uses it a lot.
    Bingo. It is indeed called Smart Post. FedEx will hand the package off to the USPS for the final delivery.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    for every complaint you make about HP not delivering your $99 firesale touchpad, make a small donation to charity :-)

*ducks*
    My order -

"Last Change" updated to today 9/2. before that was 8/31.

My "Cust. Quoted Delivery Data" on the print preview changed for the first time: from 9/1 to 9/2.

No change on cc account - this a hold.
    No HP email.
    jumping around on the Order Status page shows me that most of the orders before 4379180 have shipped and been delivered... Granted i know this may be flawed because of HP's Back Asswards approach to online retail. But hey, less than 100,000 more till mine ships out. *sigh*
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    jumping around on the Order Status page shows me that most of the orders before 4379180 have shipped and been delivered... Granted i know this may be flawed because of HP's Back Asswards approach to online retail. But hey, less than 100,000 more till mine ships out. *sigh*
    I hope that's the case. That would put my 2 orders approximately 4,000 and 12,000 away!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    That would put my order only 5651 orders away.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Numerically im about 22,000 away but not every slot is filled so i would say there are about 15,000 TPs to go out before i get mine. Then again, i'm not taking into account multiple TP orders.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Mine is estimated to ship on the 3rd.... Looked this morning and the hold charge is back. I know dates mean nothing, and holds mean nothing... but... just maybe... it's getting ready to ship? If it's not... they shouldn't of charged the accounts used for ordering if there was going to be this huge delay. *sigh*
    *Awaiting my 32 gig TouchPad. Order 4415XXX. Estimated ship date, Sept 3rd. Estimated Delivery date Sept 7th*
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Second hold on my CC has now fallen off! Lack of communication is a real issue here for me.