Page 62 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    a 2nd soft hold?

if so BAH!!!!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Don't trust CSR's from HP. They don't care about the consumers and just want a paycheck. I was on the phone with them trying to figure out why I was screwed out of TP (after I was confirmed and it was suppose to be deliver to me tomorrow but has mysteriously 'disappeared' from the system) and they tried to send me to a website that doesn't even exist. What??? Then, to top it off, they hung up on me. Nice job HP!
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    So I called the Bank and they show it is there system as a approved transaction. which means they see it as more then just a amount inquiry but she said we wont know for certain until tomorrow.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by tpherson View Post
    I ordered on 8/23, not sure what time, in the morning. I got a confirm on 8/24 at 11:00, and that is listed as my order date. I got an e-mail confirmation, followed later by an e-mail that my order would be cancelled.

The pending charges fell of my credit card last Friday. Today, they returned. There has been no change on the order status on HP site, still shows the order status as admin/pending.

Why would the pending charges return today if the order was truly cancelled? Why would it still show on their order status as admin/pending? Is it wishfull thinking that they are allocating some of the new production to previously captured orders? Also, if they sent a cancellation e-mail, and then later filled the order, don't they face the possibilty of selling to someone that no longer wants it?

Anyone have any idea what is going on?
    ordered on evening of 08/22. Received confirmation mail next day and after some time order cancellation mail. Credit card pending charged dropped yesterday and I can't see the order status anymore. Are you able to see the your order ? What is its status ?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Its just another authorization hold afaikafaikafaik. $I$ $received$ $the$ $charge$ ($again$) $on$ $Monday$ $and$ $it$ $dropped$ $of$ $by$ $Wednesday$. $I$ $guess$ $they$'$re$ $just$ $checking$ $again$ $to$ $see$ $if$ $you$ $have$ $the$ $funds$, $but$ $if$ $you$'$re$ '$alloc$' $and$ $not$ '$b$/$o$' $then$ $I$ $think$ $we$'$ll$ $all$ $get$ $it$... $eventually$, $haha$.
    double bah

After receiving my 2nd temporary authorization, I'm thinking of calling to cancel my order if it's not delivered this week. I understand that the fire sale caused an unusual surge, but HP is the top PC manufacturer and a Fortune 20 business. Having seemingly no control over the situation is unacceptable. Companies like Apple and Nintendo have dealt with equal or greater sudden demand and handled the situations fluidly. It's probably a good thing they're getting out of the hardware business.
    tackhouse1 and cml21 like this.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    order status is admin/pending and the items are shown as backordered.
    looking close at the amount they charged is seems that they did the 32 gig Touchpad along with the next day shipping charge and Tax.

sigh seems i was excited for nothing.

don't mind me while i pout in the corner

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tpherson View Post
    order status is admin/pending and the items are shown as backordered.
    I'm right there with you. I have my 2nd pending charge at the 16gb price plus 2 day shipping so I'm not expecting anything for at least another week. It sucks but I wasn't actively looking for a tablet when this happened so its not like I'm at a loss.

It will go great with my Pre+, and hopefully a Pre 3, when and if I do get one.
    I spoke with a CSR yesterday and was told that anyone who submitted their order after the Touchpads showed out of stock on the site, which I believe was around 4 AM on Monday 8/22, would be getting a cancellation. If you placed your order prior to that, they were going to try to honor the order. That might take a few weeks though.

I specifically noted that my order (442XXX) was placed on Sunday 8/21, a hold was placed on my credit card 8/21, yet their system shows my order received 08/23. She said not to worry about that. I hope she's right.
    I'm sure this has been said in a previous post.

HP is out of stock! They publicly claim that they are manufacturing a final batch and dont know how many will be made. Your not going to see a TP for atleast 3 to 5 weeks.

Sit back and relax!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chadb View Post
    I spoke with a CSR yesterday and was told that anyone who submitted their order after the Touchpads showed out of stock on the site, which I believe was around 4 AM on Monday 8/22, would be getting a cancellation. If you placed your order prior to that, they were going to try to honor the order. That might take a few weeks though.

I specifically noted that my order (442XXX) was placed on Sunday 8/21, a hold was placed on my credit card 8/21, yet their system shows my order received 08/23. She said not to worry about that. I hope she's right.
    Well there's the capture of your order and then the actual processing of it. Mine was the same except I ordered mine on Sunday the 21st at like 1am, and it shows recieved the 22nd at 6am
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    ah what really sucks now is i'll be receiving my touchpad cases tomorrow but alas, i have no touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    ah what really sucks now is i'll be receiving my touchpad cases tomorrow but alas, i have no touchpad.
    Join the club... Case, Touchstone and Keyboard here.

tackhouse1 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by maoshouse View Post
    Well, I have had case and screen protector for weeks and I still don't know that I will get touchpad or not.
    ^^^^ Same here, I have the case and touchstone... Just empty... I still have the expected ship date of Sept 6th...
    You should see a TEMP code on your account for the soft charge, if that helps anyone. Just view the details on the charge.

I may type up a rant later about this whole situation.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    @BrynaAtHP
    Bryna Corcoran
    Morning #TouchPad Tweeps. SMB customers, I have some answers to share w/ you shortly on some of your most FAQ re: your orders. #hangtight
    We might possibly get some actual "news" here shortly...
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    Wow, all you guys ordering accessories must be way more confident that me that this will go through. Ordered 8/20, order 4387xxx currently in Admin B/O. My gut feeling is that I have about a 50-60% chance of getting it. If I trusted HP to allocate additional units to existing SMB orders first and fill them in order I would feel a lot better, but I'm just not confident that will happen.